• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers?? why???

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's easy - now he has an excuse and something to blame it on when he goes
home empty handed

I have been on the record many times with my opinion of the CP3 "lifetime free pass".

The Clippers could finish 14th in the west next season and CP3 would not get a second of criticism.

Chances are if that happened, somehow Melo or Lebron would freakishly take the blame for CP3.

Melo or Lebron get criticized for everything. Chris Paul has yet to be criticized once for losing.

I have never seen a more celebrated and glorified player win less than Chris Paul.

CP3 is the ultimate "Teflon King" of the NBA.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Warrrior fans are ignoring the losses of Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry.

They just assume their additions of Speights and Iguodala were merely add-ons to the same roster.

Jack was unquestionably the heart and soul of the team. He was the vocal leader and a damn good player in that system. Iguodala is probably a better all around player, but he does lose out in the leadership role.

Carl Landry is another player in that gritty leadership mode. He gave the Spurs fits in that series. HIs loss is another blow. Speights might be a slightly better offensive player, but Landry is a much better all around player.

So, although GSW added a big name in Iguodala and a Landry replacement (Speights)...... they lost two huge components of the core.

They will be a good team and probably win 49-53 games, but I don't think they will be good enough to get a top 4 seed.

They will probably still be more of a threat than the Clippers overall. Which still confuses me?? Hence this thread.....

The loss of Landry and jack is way overblown. The were our two worst defensive players last year. Iggy was near a top 15 player last year

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee and Iguodala as all-stars is reaching. Iggy has little to no offensive game. He's one helluva defender, but you're reaching when you think he's an all-star. I'll give you Curry, but can he stay healthy?

You can argue they are top 5 at there position. Also curry is not just a shooter :L:L

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool that you don't agree with me and that's fine. We can argue about this until we're blue in the face. As I mentioned before there are only 6 teams that will make the Finals this coming season. I hope you're ready to sack up when you're wrong.[/QUOTE]

Be ready to sack up when you are wrong. They are a team that could make it to the western conference finals.
With Bogut healthy I knew that team could beat anyone in the playoffs and look what happened to Denver.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can argue they are top 5 at there position. Also curry is not just a shooter :L:L

PF (I really don't know how to rank in order so I'm just going to throw out 5 that are better):

1. Lamarcus Aldridge
2. Pau Gasol
3. Josh Smith
4. Kevin Love
5. Tim Duncan

Other players who could be mentioned before David Lee: Chris Bosh, Dirk

SF:
1. Lebron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Paul George
5. Kawhi Leonard

Other players who could be mentioned before Andre Iguodala: Paul Pierce, Luol Deng

You may be right, Curry could be thrown into that top 5 PG mix. Also, if you go back to my post, I said it was Clay Thompson that was merely a really good jump shooter. There goes that reading comprehension again.

Not sure what your deal is (well actually I do), but no one on here is saying that the Warriors are overrated. We're just telling you that they're a longshot to make the Finals. Especially with the possibility of Curry going down because he seems to have paper ankles.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool that you don't agree with me and that's fine. We can argue about this until we're blue in the face. As I mentioned before there are only 6 teams that will make the Finals this coming season. I hope you're ready to sack up when you're wrong.

Be ready to sack up when you are wrong. They are a team that could make it to the western conference finals.
With Bogut healthy I knew that team could beat anyone in the playoffs and look what happened to Denver.[/QUOTE]

When has Bogut ever been healthy? You're bringing up Denver!?!?!?! Who the F cares about Denver? That's who you're hanging your hat on? You beat them in 6, congratulations. :clap:

So now it's making it to the Western Finals. Before it was a team that was going to make the Finals. I see little by little you're conveniently backing your way back to the 2nd round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the delusional one actually

Not delusional at all. The Warriors are not a title contender. Losing Jack and Landry will really hurt them. They probably will finished between 5-7 in the west and lose in round 1

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool that you don't agree with me and that's fine. We can argue about this until we're blue in the face. As I mentioned before there are only 6 teams that will make the Finals this coming season. I hope you're ready to sack up when you're wrong.

With Bogut healthy I knew that team could beat anyone in the playoffs and look what happened to Denver.
[/QUOTE]

Denver was the perfect matchup for GSW. Everyone who watched Denver ever since they traded Melo know that they're not a playoffs team. That team is made for the regular season. If they played OKC or SAS instead of Denver they would've been eliminated

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Landry and jack is way overblown. The were our two worst defensive players last year. Iggy was near a top 15 player last year

Jack was one of your best offensive players. I love it when fans try to throw productive players from their team under the bus once they leave the team.

They don't beat Denver without Jack. The man avg 19 PPG in that series including 4 straight games where he scored 20+ points.

The man avg 17.2 for you in the postseason coming off the bench

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack was one of your best offensive players. I love it when fans try to throw productive players from their team under the bus once they leave the team.

They don't beat Denver without Jack. The man avg 19 PPG in that series including 4 straight games where he scored 20+ points.

The man avg 17.2 for you in the postseason coming off the bench

Yeah he did good but he still hurt us on defense curry and Bogut were big reasons we won

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not delusional at all. The Warriors are not a title contender. Losing Jack and Landry will really hurt them. They probably will finished between 5-7 in the west and lose in round 1

Dude you even said you started watching sports I think you hope that happens we will see

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When has Bogut ever been healthy? You're bringing up Denver!?!?!?! Who the F cares about Denver? That's who you're hanging your hat on? You beat them in 6, congratulations. :clap:

So now it's making it to the Western Finals. Before it was a team that was going to make the Finals. I see little by little you're conveniently backing your way back to the 2nd round.[/QUOTE]

The dude was like 65-70 percent healthy and still killed it. He also did good against the spurs. And I'm not going back to saying they are going back to the 2nd round if this team is healthy they will make it to the finals or western conference finals. That's considered elite. Why are all the heat fans hating on the Dubs honestly???

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy is not replacing Jack. He is a SF and Jack was the backup PG. Who is their backup PG now? Tony Douglas lol

Jack> Tony Douglas and it is not even close.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy is not replacing Jack. He is a SF and Jack was the backup PG. Who is their backup PG now? Tony Douglas lol

Jack> Tony Douglas and it is not even close.

Tony Douglas can shoot the 3 and play very good D. What's so "lol" about that? Plus that's not the point the point is that they got a lot better

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy can actually play point effectively. They are gonna impulse I'm in that role when curry is on the bench. Iggy Is a good passer