• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clippers?? why???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dead wrong. he is a game changer! He was top 3 in plus minus, RAPM he was The 2nd best. He made the nuggets 5 points better on defense when he was on the floor. Without him they gave up 108 points per 100 possessions. With him on the floor they gave up 103 points, huge difference.

miami cheat homer trolls are always dead wrong.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors will finish 6th or 7th if they have multiple injuries

Which they do every fucking year

Why do you think they wont be as good as you feel

Lee Bogut and Curry have shown they cant stay healthy

fucking relax and stop taking it so damn personal

Plus you have the Bucks to fall back on

p.s its really hard to take someone serious when they have 2 favorite teams in a sport

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

p.s its really hard to take someone serious when they have 2 favorite teams in a sport

Im relaxed? Umm curry proved his health last year if you didn't watch. They will finish 6th or 7th at worst book it. He can actually work on his game this offseason so watch out. What do you mean Lee has to prove his health? That was accidental injury he's fully healthy now. Bogut I agree with but that's it. Also what do you mean? I know NbA and MLB very well getting into football this year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also it's hard to take someone seriously saying Rudy gay is better than igoudala when that isn't at all true.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy has been around long enough to show that he is nothing more than a good player.

He is not a game changer., but he is not a scrub.

He will be 30 in a few months, so I doubt he suddenly develops a new set of skills.

He will probably end up around a 16 PER for his career which is considered slightly above average.

Now, he makes up for that defensively, but nobody looks at him as one of the all time defenders.

He might occasionally make a 2nd team all defense once in a while.

I doubt he adds more than 2 extra wins to the Warrior totals.

They will be a 6-7 seed with him or without him. He does not elevate them to a new level.

It is not hating. The WEST is too deep for any new teams to break into the elite.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy has been around long enough to show that he is nothing more than a good player.

He is not a game changer., but he is not a scrub.

He will be 30 in a few months, so I doubt he suddenly develops a new set of skills.

He will probably end up around a 16 PER for his career which is considered slightly above average.

Now, he makes up for that defensively, but nobody looks at him as one of the all time defenders.

He might occasionally make a 2nd team all defense once in a while.

I doubt he adds more than 2 extra wins to the Warrior totals.

They will be a 6-7 seed with him or without him. He does not elevate them to a new level.

It is not hating. The WEST is too deep for any new teams to break into the elite.

"PER largely measures offensive performance. Hollinger freely admits that two of the defensive statistics it incorporates—blocks and steals. "

OK. I know igoudala is not a offensive beast I know this but being slightly above average offensively with great defense. Is a very good player for sure

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. What up golden state haters ;) Im not jumping the gun yet but people were saying golden state was a 6 or 7 seed at best and that Rudy gay was better than Iggy lololol. You mean that chucker that shot 11-37?? Hahahah

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. What up golden state haters ;) Im not jumping the gun yet but people were saying golden state was a 6 or 7 seed at best and that Rudy gay was better than Iggy lololol. You mean that chucker that shot 11-37?? Hahahah

Can't blame them, Houston's a title contender this year :doh: