• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cap going into 2014

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is can you trust Jones to draft well?"

That's your football question?

Define Jerry's last three drafts Mr. Redskin fan.
seems to me jerry and his scouts are pretty good at this.
how's the SMU guard working for ya? any truth he might get cut this year?

worry about your own team troll....we feel pretty good about our's

Then you could have just answered YES. Right. Simple questions usually dictate simple answers. But you like to complicate things and make them out to be something it's not.

I'm not worried about my own team. But you can't seem to have a conversation about your team without bringing them up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you could have just answered YES. Right. Simple questions usually dictate simple answers. But you like to complicate things and make them out to be something it's not.

I'm not worried about my own team. But you can't seem to have a conversation about your team without bringing them up.

You remain lost
Tyron Smith
Dez Bryant
Sean Lee
Murray
Carter

but you had to ask?

LOL at YOU

redskins board -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say's the redskin fan on the cowboy board.
BUT
turn the tables and you cry like the little girl you are

redskins board --------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Nobody's crying but you. If what you deem as trolling is asking a simple question on whether you trust Jones to draft well, then you have an extremely low threshold for your defensiveness to kick in. You're the one crying. Oh no, Redskins fans on a Cowboy forum... switch the asshole switch to off and simple conversations wouldn't turn into this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, chill out everyone, this thread should not have been made into what it is on its way to being made into. This is about the cap. If you want a thread to sort out your differences please do so and respect the fact that this is a cap thread, nothing more nothing less, thank you and have a nice day.

:lol:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ill wade in a little on Jerry Jones

Best damn owner in the NFL bar none IMHO he has made the other owners Millions upon millions also maybe the worst GM in the league depending on your opinion

The problem with Jerry is well documented it is hard to separate the 2 from each other

As far as him drafting our way out of possible salary cap Jail the issue become sticky and thorny and well messy
It all depends on way 2 many factors to predict the last 3 drafts have been pretty good with what looks like Jerry sticking to the board they have and listening to his coaches on passing on players

The question then becomes not can he ? But will he continue to listen to the scouts and coaches and walk the fine line of drafting for skill and not trying to outsmart the rest of the league

JMHO

the redskin fan thanks you for the education

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, chill out everyone, this thread should not have been made into what it is on its way to being made into. This is about the cap. If you want a thread to sort out your differences please do so and respect the fact that this is a cap thread, nothing more nothing less, thank you and have a nice day.

:lol:

sit down nets

defending the flag against trolls is allowed if required

hell bovey invented it

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the redskin fan thanks you for the education

Yes, I prefer posts that actually add to the topic, compared to your usual bullshit. Thank you Cowboycolors for a thoughtful intelligent response. Something some members here don't have the capacity for.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's crying but you. If what you deem as trolling is asking a simple question on whether you trust Jones to draft well, then you have an extremely low threshold for your defensiveness to kick in. You're the one crying. Oh no, Redskins fans on a Cowboy forum... switch the asshole switch to off and simple conversations wouldn't turn into this.

it's funny that you play the victim card

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sit down nets

defending the flag against trolls is allowed if required

hell bovey invented it

The problem is you don't know a troll from your own ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I prefer posts that actually add to the topic, compared to your usual bullshit. Thank you Cowboycolors for a thoughtful intelligent response. Something some members here don't have the capacity for.

lol....colors is the pride of this board.
He see's good in everything.
He's not like ME & YOU

You look the clown part thinking we should think you're all about friendly football discussions

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....colors is the pride of this board.
He see's good in everything.
He's not like ME & YOU

You look the clown part thinking we should think you're all about friendly football discussions

You have a mental problem.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what, you are correct, but it's a lot more complicated than it seems, not that simple, also Shark I use to think the same thing as I read where it said an increase of 125% was max, but I believe that was just for the uncapped year. If this was the case than the new Romo, Matt Ryan, and esp. Joe Flacco Contracts would not be correct as of now. There is a heck of a lot more to this than just being right or wrong on this 125% issue, but to put it simply yes you may exceed 125% if you don't believe me look at Joe Flacco's contract, look at Tony's new deal, Matty Ice, heck even Matt Stafford's contract has a base of 2MM as of now in 2014 that jumps to 9.5MM in 2015 than to 17MM in 2016. The cap is far more complicated than what it is being made out to be.

LOL Least I'm not solo on knowing is a complicated piece of reading

If you had tits I'd marry you Nets LMMFAO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a mental problem.

what so hard here?

I don't like your troll ass....you bring nothing but a stick but don't turn the tables and post anything positive Dallas on the Washington board.

suggestion........you could leave

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what so hard here?

I don't like your troll ass....you bring nothing but a stick but don't turn the tables and post anything positive Dallas on the Washington board.

suggestion........you could leave

Suggestion, you can go fuck yourself. If you don't like what I say and are that trigger happy to where asking a simple non trolling question sets off your temper, you should add me to your ignore list like I asked you to. Because I'm not going to stop having conversations with Cowboy fans I actually get along with and respect, on account of your idiotic ass.

Cool?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggestion, you can go fuck yourself. If you don't like what I say and are that trigger happy to where asking a simple non trolling question sets off your temper, you should add me to your ignore list like I asked you to. Because I'm not going to stop having conversations with Cowboy fans I actually get along with and like, on account of your idiotic ass.

Cool?

Bovey.............who the fuck likes you?

you assume a lot and you talk shit

your problem is you can't take what you dish. BIS had it right