• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cap going into 2014

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bovey.............who the fuck likes you?

you assume a lot and you talk shit

your problem is you can't take what you dish. BIS had it right

If you'll notice, the only people here who do what you're doing. Is you and eastbay. So you're in good company. I can talk football with twist, cowboycolors and many others without this kind of idiotic bullshit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggestion, you can go fuck yourself. If you don't like what I say and are that trigger happy to where asking a simple non trolling question sets off your temper, you should add me to your ignore list like I asked you to. Because I'm not going to stop having conversations with Cowboy fans I actually get along with and respect, on account of your idiotic ass.

Cool?

I love it when people ask for someone to else to do the ignore list when they can simply do it themselves. Instead of asking PDay to ignore you why don't you ignore him? SIMPLE isn't it??????????

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when people ask for someone to else to do the ignore list when they can simply do it themselves. Instead of asking PDay to ignore you why don't you ignore him? SIMPLE isn't it??????????

I'd have no problems with Pday if he'd cut the idiotic "protect this house" act and just have a normal conversations. But you're right. That is probably never going to be possible. So I'll do exactly that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cmon....that defeats the plan

bovey gets along with everyone but eastbay and payday

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr I hate when my name is brought in ...

Yeah I'll talk football with jut about anyone that actually talks it... Got no problems there.

I do have loyalties to certain guys that have put up with me and me put up with them over many years... Dont take this wrong ... but I wont defer.... I really doubt any of us will

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or just simply ignore him without hitting the button. That might work as well. :whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problems with Pday if he'd cut the idiotic "protect this house" act and just have a normal conversations. But you're right. That is probably never going to be possible. So I'll do exactly that.

great plan......pussy way but works for you

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark you off KP duty yet ?

Better than that. I got the weekend off. NO Wife, no kids... just me the Dogs a fridge full of beer and a freezer full of microwave food. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just simply ignore him without hitting the button. That might work as well. :whistle:

I can respect that, but you are another that plays by a different set of rules should I visit the skins board. I've never tooted Dallas anything on the skins board this year but boy do you two bushwhack my posts when defending a point.

right shark.....tell the boys again how I'm just hurt from getting sweep last year.

always say it's easy being the judge of what is allowed and what isn't.
Glass Houses :whistle:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right time for a little beer drinking with no splaining to do

And a begging strip for the pooches just in case they might give you up :)

But I know your gonna fire that grill sometime this weekend Microwave box food is only good when your too drunk to cook !

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I know your gonna fire that grill sometime this weekend Microwave box food is only good when your too drunk to cook !

aint no such thing as too drunk to cook on the grill :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aint no such thing as too drunk to cook on the grill :D

Wanna BET? I probably legally killed myself a few times. Been so damn drunk, I fell asleep in the snow in Spokane Washington. Fucking Everclear is some dangerous shit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I just got the steel I need to make me a new smoker/grill. So I might drag the welder home from the shop and put together my new toy. I wanted something big enough to smoke basically godzilla. So im making one of those truck portable smokers. As in its only portable if you hook it to the back of your truck.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna BET? I probably legally killed myself a few times. Been so damn drunk, I fell asleep in the snow in Spokane Washington. Fucking Everclear is some dangerous shit.

I aint never been that drunk... food on the grill I go into a zone HAHAHAAHAa

Dave likes to get his eat on

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I just got the steel I need to make me a new smoker/grill. So I might drag the welder home from the shop and put together my new toy. I wanted something big enough to smoke basically godzilla. So im making one of those truck portable smokers. As in its only portable if you hook it to the back of your truck.

You and my BNL would get along his smoker takes a boat load of wood to fire up it not on a trailer but you cant steal it without a crane and a trailer

I love cooking on them but not paying the cost to fire'm up even yard bird is getting expensive

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Making your own smoker? Nice. You have to post a pic when complete.

I've been looking for a smoker, but really have no idea what a good one is. At the moment I just have and 13 year old Propane grill. Will replace it soon and convert it to charcoal. I've thought about placing a steal plate with a few heat vents along the side if it over the coals so I can try to use it as a smoker. Not sure if that would work or not.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making your own smoker? Nice. You have to post a pic when complete.

I've been looking for a smoker, but really have no idea what a good one is. At the moment I just have and 13 year old Propane grill. Will replace it soon and convert it to charcoal. I've thought about placing a steal plate with a few heat vents along the side if it over the coals so I can try to use it as a smoker. Not sure if that would work or not.

Anything with an offset fire box is a good smoker. Walmart actually had a decent one, but its Florida.. so if its not heavy gauge steel, it rusts out after a season or two. So I got me a few unused oil/chem drums to make it out of. Just got to hinge it, weld on the offset box, and find a big enough grill surface.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:focus:

Nets or Twist. How much cap space do we have to roll over into 2014? And will that rollover give us some space to roll over into 15?