• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

can't believe all the 'trade wentz' talk

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to certain PHI fans. Even when we win the SB, we can't go 48 hours without finding something to create division. WOW.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to certain PHI fans. Even when we win the SB, we can't go 48 hours without finding something to create division. WOW.
OP is a regular WIP caller

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any suddenly condescending, smug, arrogant, annoying, cocky fans who feel the need to mouth off and tell me to shut the fuck up about a legit topic, like you own me or something.. please feel free to say it to my face. i'll crack your fucking jaw and leave you twitching on the ground. scummy fuckers.

shit exists outside of your pathetic little forum lives. you don't own the rights to what gets posted here. i'm not saying to trade wentz. i'm peronally saying the tons of comments, related articles and questions raised already about the situation around the country is foolish. get it through your fucking heads. IT'S FOOTBALL. it's being TALKED ABOUT. it's a LEGIT QUESTION and DECISION to be made.

i love the irony of people questioning how i'm not a "fan" for discussing eagles football, when they apparently just want to get drunk and act like idiots. god damn, i never can disagree when people say philly fans are the worst.

just like this dope saying i wanted to start sudsfeld. i clearly stated if foles is not getting the job done at all in a game (like oakland) and the eagles fall behind, they shouldn't hesistate to give sudfeld a try. i was one of the smaller group defending foles and saying he simply has trouble in cold and windy conditions, and that the quarter he played against dallas wasn't that bad.

but it always takes the 'true fans' to show up after a game, act all high and mighty and talk down to people.. like they supported every player and everything that went on all year. fucking losers.

internet tough guy route... thats one way to go.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we positive that Wentz can put it on a dime in championship situations? We KNOW Foles can. Montana could, Peyton couldn't. Just saying.

You did watch all the Eagles games this season right? Wentz was going to easily win MVP if he did not get hurt. He was having a brilliant season. I love what Foles did and he had a fantastic run as well but that does not mean he is better than Wentz. Even Foles admits that Wentz is a phenom.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a clip earlier where Nick Wright was discussing if the Eagles should move Wentz. Chris Carter was looking at him like he lost his fucking mind and shutting down his argument. Nick asked if the Eagles should at least entertain a discussion if the Browns came calling asking if we would trade them Wentz for every one of this years draft picks. The Browns have 12 picks in this upcoming draft. 2 first rounders (#1 and #4), 3 second (33, 35, 64), 1 third (65), 2 in the fourth and fifth and 1 and the 6th and 7th.

I watch that show from time to time and Nick Wright has a tendency to throw up moronic "what if"s" as if they are actually credible.

When he suggested that trade to Chris Carter the look on his face was hillarious. If he could have got away with it he would have called him an idiot on live T.V.

Carson is a legit, bonafide star in this league. He is better than Nick Foles in all areas. Every throw Foles made against the Vikings and Patriots Wentz did on a regular basis all season long before he got hurt. Wentz was the 4th highest rated QB in the NFL. He was number 1 in QBR. He was second in the NFL in TD passes and he missed the last 3 games. Carson Wentz was lights out this season.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a clip earlier where Nick Wright was discussing if the Eagles should move Wentz. Chris Carter was looking at him like he lost his fucking mind and shutting down his argument. Nick asked if the Eagles should at least entertain a discussion if the Browns came calling asking if we would trade them Wentz for every one of this years draft picks. The Browns have 12 picks in this upcoming draft. 2 first rounders (#1 and #4), 3 second (33, 35, 64), 1 third (65), 2 in the fourth and fifth and 1 and the 6th and 7th.

I watch that show from time to time and Nick Wright has a tendency to throw up moronic "what if"s" as if they are actually credible.

When he suggested that trade to Chris Carter the look on his face was hillarious. If he could have got away with it he would have called him an idiot on live T.V.

Carson is a legit, bonafide star in this league. He is better than Nick Foles in all areas. Every throw Foles made against the Vikings and Patriots Wentz did on a regular basis all season long before he got hurt. Wentz was the 4th highest rated QB in the NFL. He was number 1 in QBR. He was second in the NFL in TD passes and he missed the last 3 games. Carson Wentz was lights out this season.

even if the browns were willing to give all that up for Carson, and the Eagles wanted to move on from their young franchise QB, they couldn't make that deal because of the cap hit. They'd have to fuck the team just move Wentz.

The suggestion is beyond moronic.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still don't know why people are venting about a simple thread. i've read a shit ton of articles, posts, comments, etc. from EVERYWHERE since the game. it's one of the bigger, obviously earliest, offseason questions around.. "what to do with foles?" plenty of people brought up wentz. and more than a few were eagles fans who questioned trading him. pederson was already asked about the situation as soon as the game ended. there are a bunch of articles about it already and so on. all i said was i thought it was delusional, wentz is 100% the future to me and we should see what we can get for foles.. which most people seem to agree on.

why it's some taboo subject here is beyond me. this is a SPORTS FORUM. if you want a break from football, if you just want to enjoy the win.. cool. then don't come here for football talk, don't click on the damn thread. it's not hard. what's supposed to be here? 30 threads saying "yay! we won!" and another 40 saying "congratulations." ?? take a break from forums if you want to just focus purely on celebrating.

the offseason doesn't stop or is delayed for a set time just because we won. it started the second the game was over. i'm already interested in the team setting themselves up for more championships. and part of that early restacking effort could very well involve foles.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the few people who question my fandom just because i rag on pederson's calls every now and then, lets keep in mind that..

- i was a big believer that the eagles were a 10 win type team last year.. and with the additions they made this season, possibly 12 or so. i debated with many (off forums) how important bringing foles back was in case of a wentz injury late in the season. how many here believed we could be that good?

- i emphasized how important it was to run the ball after blasting pederson early on (like many professionals did.) i was told here the eagles O-LINE sucked and wasn't capable of running well. pederson admitted he needed to change and fix his calling. he did, shockingly, and we've dominated since. and i've given him plenty of credit since. how many here blasted kelce, even peters and the O-LINE in general?

- i also emphasized how important it was to win these early games, especially the carolina one, for homefield advantage. i was told it was too early for that. it wasn't a big deal. how many are enjoying this championship now? it was guided along big time by these early wins against competing homefield teams.

- halfway through i stated my belief the eagles would win it all. i listed the pats, chiefs and steelers as their possible competition (wound up being the jags instead of chiefs.) and i had the eagles against the pats in the superbowl. i asked who in the NFC could stop the eagles (a comment that is now being made all around since they won the superbowl.) how many here spoke up to agree or disagree instead of acting like 10 year old girls about a jinx?

- i also stated the falcons and vikings would be the best path for the eagles to get to the superbowl.

etc.

point being; even though i rant about calls every now and then, i sure as hell make an attempt to add to the forum in the limited amount of time i post. what great insight and knowledge has come from some of the posters questioning me? i'd love to know.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did watch all the Eagles games this season right? Wentz was going to easily win MVP if he did not get hurt. He was having a brilliant season. I love what Foles did and he had a fantastic run as well but that does not mean he is better than Wentz. Even Foles admits that Wentz is a phenom.

I didn't say Foles is better than Wentz. But the thought to ponder is Foles (a guy who just nailed the nfc championship and SB) plus Barclay and a young stud olineman better than Wentz? We now KNOW that foles doesnt flinch under pressure, we dont know that for sure with Wentz. And I think that's why Brady a 6th round pick is so good and Peyton was not.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the few people who question my fandom just because i rag on pederson's calls every now and then, lets keep in mind that..

- i was a big believer that the eagles were a 10 win type team last year.. and with the additions they made this season, possibly 12 or so. i debated with many (off forums) how important bringing foles back was in case of a wentz injury late in the season. how many here believed we could be that good?

- i emphasized how important it was to run the ball after blasting pederson early on (like many professionals did.) i was told here the eagles O-LINE sucked and wasn't capable of running well. pederson admitted he needed to change and fix his calling. he did, shockingly, and we've dominated since. and i've given him plenty of credit since. how many here blasted kelce, even peters and the O-LINE in general?

- i also emphasized how important it was to win these early games, especially the carolina one, for homefield advantage. i was told it was too early for that. it wasn't a big deal. how many are enjoying this championship now? it was guided along big time by these early wins against competing homefield teams.

- halfway through i stated my belief the eagles would win it all. i listed the pats, chiefs and steelers as their possible competition (wound up being the jags instead of chiefs.) and i had the eagles against the pats in the superbowl. i asked who in the NFC could stop the eagles (a comment that is now being made all around since they won the superbowl.) how many here spoke up to agree or disagree instead of acting like 10 year old girls about a jinx?

- i also stated the falcons and vikings would be the best path for the eagles to get to the superbowl.

etc.

point being; even though i rant about calls every now and then, i sure as hell make an attempt to add to the forum in the limited amount of time i post. what great insight and knowledge has come from some of the posters questioning me? i'd love to know.
I think my favorite WNBA player is the tall bitch.
Thanks for asking.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still don't know why people are venting about a simple thread. i've read a shit ton of articles, posts, comments, etc. from EVERYWHERE since the game. it's one of the bigger, obviously earliest, offseason questions around.. "what to do with foles?" plenty of people brought up wentz. and more than a few were eagles fans who questioned trading him. pederson was already asked about the situation as soon as the game ended. there are a bunch of articles about it already and so on. all i said was i thought it was delusional, wentz is 100% the future to me and we should see what we can get for foles.. which most people seem to agree on.

why it's some taboo subject here is beyond me. this is a SPORTS FORUM. if you want a break from football, if you just want to enjoy the win.. cool. then don't come here for football talk, don't click on the damn thread. it's not hard. what's supposed to be here? 30 threads saying "yay! we won!" and another 40 saying "congratulations." ?? take a break from forums if you want to just focus purely on celebrating.

the offseason doesn't stop or is delayed for a set time just because we won. it started the second the game was over. i'm already interested in the team setting themselves up for more championships. and part of that early restacking effort could very well involve foles.

Haven't I told you to shut the fuck up?

Seriously though... understand that trading Wentz isn't even an option if the Eagles wanted to. Only retards would suggest it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't I told you to shut the fuck up?

Seriously though... understand that trading Wentz isn't even an option if the Eagles wanted to. Only retards would suggest it.

i don't know who you are dude. i don't care how old you are, where you are, what you're about. if you keep telling me to shut the fuck up.. then get off your fat ass and come say it to me instead of hiding behind your keyboard. i guarantee you wouldn't be coming back here to mouth off like a hardass afterwards. it's not funny, it's not cute. if you're a grown man it's immature and fucking sad that you're wasting time trying to bait fans of the same team you root for with nonsense. that's all i have to say on that any more.

keeping on the subject matter, pay close attention to the title.. CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE 'TRADE WENTZ' TALK. do you understand? do you comprehend? i was shocked at the various comments, articles and talk of possibly moving wentz and keeping foles that OTHER PEOPLE WERE SUGGESTING.

why you keep trying to verbally attack me and weirdly talk down to me about why it won't happen is beyond me. i have zero interest in ever seeing wentz traded, so therefore i don't care about the cap hit or making it work. i think it's, once again, delusional that someone would even consider it. the only thing i care about is what we can get for foles if he's interested in leaving for a starting role.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god. just noticed one dude with 6656 posts since 07/16 and another with a whopping 16,859 from the same date. that's like 41 posts PER DAY between the two. why the hell am i wasting the little time i have on these.. things.

9dd691a1049ffc3c0e8eedcdd40f60f451e062a033c8bc802f6847f646c23396.jpg

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know who you are dude. i don't care how old you are, where you are, what you're about. if you keep telling me to shut the fuck up.. then get off your fat ass and come say it to me instead of hiding behind your keyboard. i guarantee you wouldn't be coming back here to mouth off like a hardass afterwards. it's not funny, it's not cute. if you're a grown man it's immature and fucking sad that you're wasting time trying to bait fans of the same team you root for with nonsense. that's all i have to say on that any more.

keeping on the subject matter, pay close attention to the title.. CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE 'TRADE WENTZ' TALK. do you understand? do you comprehend? i was shocked at the various comments, articles and talk of possibly moving wentz and keeping foles that OTHER PEOPLE WERE SUGGESTING.

why you keep trying to verbally attack me and weirdly talk down to me about why it won't happen is beyond me. i have zero interest in ever seeing wentz traded, so therefore i don't care about the cap hit or making it work. i think it's, once again, delusional that someone would even consider it. the only thing i care about is what we can get for foles if he's interested in leaving for a starting role.

Still with the internet tough guy shit? really?

You... you are the first one I heard talking about the possibility

You bring it up under the guise of "insanity"... understand its not even possible. Its even further out there than insane, its retarded and the suggestion by you that all these places are talking about it is just dumb. You brought it up and you wanted this... enjoy.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still with the internet tough guy shit? really?

You... you are the first one I heard talking about the possibility

You bring it up under the guise of "insanity"... understand its not even possible. Its even further out there than insane, its retarded and the suggestion by you that all these places are talking about it is just dumb. You brought it up and you wanted this... enjoy.
I think he just called us nerds.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god. just noticed one dude with 6656 posts since 07/16 and another with a whopping 16,859 from the same date. that's like 41 posts PER DAY between the two. why the hell am i wasting the little time i have on these.. things.

9dd691a1049ffc3c0e8eedcdd40f60f451e062a033c8bc802f6847f646c23396.jpg

I had a meeting where I signed off on a contract, fixed a defect, and helped one of my employees modify a production database all between responses to you. Making fun of you was 4th on my list over the last 20+ minutes.