• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

can't believe all the 'trade wentz' talk

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, easy guys.
Just let it go.
Enjoy it!

Don't let them divide us.
Never give up. Never surrender!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you babbling about you stupid, hungover fuck?
no one gives a fuck about foles/wentz at the moment, nor does anyone thing foles will be traded. you're just spouting a bull shit narrative. again, enjoy the moment you ungrateful fuck.

Reactions: ill

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, easy guys.
Just let it go.
Enjoy it!

no worries there, having the time of my life, something something dirty dancing... hate hangers on that try to be apart of it, but aren't. i don't think this cat is an eagles fan.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one gives a fuck about foles/wentz at the moment, nor does anyone thing foles will be traded. you're just spouting a bull shit narrative. again, enjoy the moment you ungrateful fuck.

no one gives a fuck at the moment? LMAO. it's one of the already hot topics moving forward. not just with the eagles, but fans and teams around the league. you don't think GM's are already discussing it internally? you don't think the eagles are going to be all over it as soon as the parade is over?

you're a common fan, i'm not. i watch and follow more sports in a year than you probably have in your whole life. nfl, nba, mlb, nhl, ncaa, wnba, euroleague, minor league baseball, australian football, rugby, international hockey and basketball, soccer, etc.

i was born in philly and have been around the city all my life. i don't need to fucking get drunk, climb poles and act high and mighty AFTER a game to enjoy myself. i'm perfectly fine discussing situations and stats. if you're not, bounce from the thread, punk. you're probably one of those types of drunk slobs yelling down the street at 2am GOOO EAGGGDEELZLZLLLZ, like you're part of the team or something

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, easy guys.
Just let it go.
Enjoy it!

i'm enjoying it :heh:

there's always a hardass or two who lingers around though after big wins, acting like internet security for the team.

"i'm sorry sir, anything less than sucking the team's dick is unacceptable, please move on. no sir, move on. sir, sir, please. here is a beer and a monday morning couch. please sir, only sucking is allowed."

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one gives a fuck at the moment? LMAO. it's one of the already hot topics moving forward. not just with the eagles, but fans and teams around the league. you don't think GM's are already discussing it internally? you don't think the eagles are going to be all over it as soon as the parade is over?

you're a common fan, i'm not. i watch and follow more sports in a year than you probably have in your whole life. nfl, nba, mlb, nhl, ncaa, wnba, euroleague, minor league baseball, australian football, rugby, international hockey and basketball, soccer, etc.

i was born in philly and have been around the city all my life. i don't need to fucking get drunk, climb poles and act high and mighty AFTER a game to enjoy myself. i'm perfectly fine discussing situations and stats. if you're not, bounce from the thread, punk. you're probably one of those types of drunk slobs yelling down the street at 2am GOOO EAGGGDEELZLZLLLZ, like you're part of the team or something
great example on how to show you're a tool. i couldn't have made up such a ridiculous post.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm enjoying it :heh:

there's always a hardass or two who lingers around though after big wins, acting like internet security for the team.

"i'm sorry sir, anything less than sucking the team's dick is unacceptable, please move on. no sir, move on. sir, sir, please. here is a beer and a monday morning couch. please sir, only sucking is allowed."

I vouch for Taddy.
Let's move on.
Together!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vouch for Taddy.
Let's move on.
Together!
appreciate it, this was the guy that was shitting on Doug's 4th down call for the TD, I don't want to talk bad, but he is what he is. Can't enjoy the greatest moment in our fandom history.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great example on how to show you're a tool. i couldn't have made up such a ridiculous post.

good comeback. as mentioned, foles is a hot topic. and wentz has drifted into the conversation of fans and others about what the eagles should do next season and for the future.

the sports world doesn't revolve around your drunk, celebrating ass. it keeps moving on. if discussing the current QB situation does not interest you, then you should not be in this thread complaining about a legit topic that was created. me, personally, i'm very intrigued by what the eagles could possibly acquire in a foles trade. there isn't a special timeout delay because you say so.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
appreciate it, this was the guy that was shitting on Doug's 4th down call for the TD, I don't want to talk bad, but he is what he is. Can't enjoy the greatest moment in our fandom history.

yeah, because.. i'm sure if that play was blown up and fucked up.. you'd be so thrilled with it, right? you know, like when they went for it on 4th and 2 with 6 minutes left. if they tried something like that then.. and there was a fumble the pats jumped on and returned for a TD.. you'd be super cool about it. right?

as far as i'm concerned, only frauds pop up AFTERWARDS to talk shit. it was a dumb call that worked in our favor. i have no problem calling it like it see it, real time. and that was the end of it. we were lucky it worked, i said so and then i praised pederson for calling a great game later on.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I watch the wnba dawg. I'm a got damn real fan! Not like these guys enjoying the victory in the streets!

Hahaha

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I watch the wnba dawg. I'm a got damn real fan! Not like these guys enjoying the victory in the streets!

Hahaha

i was trying to politely say i don't need ANY motherfucker trying to insinuate i'm not a fan. i guarantee i've watched and followed more philly sports over the years than anyone here. no clown is going to pop up the day after a game and tell me what to type about.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was trying to politely say i don't need ANY motherfucker trying to insinuate i'm not a fan. i guarantee i've watched and followed more philly sports over the years than anyone here. no clown is going to pop up the day after a game and tell me what to type about.
Please stop digging.

Get out of your hole.

And instead

Enjoy the best day ever after the best day ever!

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in favor of trading Wentz, nor am I in favor of getting rid of our Super Bowl winning MVP QB...Now...if one HAS to be traded which is highly likely the real question isn't Foles v Wentz it's Foles + 2nd v Wentz + (2) 1sts...and maybe a 2nd. It has to be thought about. Isn't it a horrible thought to jettison Foles after this incredible win?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vouch for Taddy.
Let's move on.
Together!

Seconded on Taddy.
Seconded on moving on. As soon as I saw this thread title this morning I groaned.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read no insinuation to you not being a fan, per se.
What I read was an insinuation of the type of fan you are.

I like eaglesnut's suggestion....enjoy the best day ever after the best day ever!!

Other teams fan bases MIGHT be talking about what do the Eagles do with Wentz and Foles.....but they can all suck it and wait for the King to decide that when he is good and ready.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've already seen thousands of comments and random articles about foles/wentz. a lot of people see what foles did under kelly and how pederson adjusted the game plan to fit that style. they think fisher is just a QB killer (which he is) and that the eagles don't need a now injured wentz when foles is capable of winning it all.

i wouldn't necessarily call these people idiots.. i'd go with, ignorant. a lot feel wentz may never be the same and maybe won't even be fully healthy for next year. they rather go with foles and get something for wentz. they're just looking at the current situation, which is what fans, and sometimes media, always fool themselves into doing.

The moronic part is that even if the Eagles wanted to, they couldn't trade Wentz without a huge cap penalty. Its not fucking possible without destroying the team.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldn't care too much who the backup is. the odds of winning back to back championships is so slim. if they could acquire a high pick and/or players from a team foles wants to go to, i'm all for it. the key to the future will be to continually surround wentz with talent.

Shut the fuck up about this for fucks sake.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is the point of a Backup QB?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good comeback. as mentioned, foles is a hot topic. and wentz has drifted into the conversation of fans and others about what the eagles should do next season and for the future.

the sports world doesn't revolve around your drunk, celebrating ass. it keeps moving on. if discussing the current QB situation does not interest you, then you should not be in this thread complaining about a legit topic that was created. me, personally, i'm very intrigued by what the eagles could possibly acquire in a foles trade. there isn't a special timeout delay because you say so.

You only trade Foles if you think Nate Sudfeld could do what he did the last 6 games.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Nate Sudfeld. I don't want to go back... were you one of the dopes saying he should start over Nick?