• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

can't believe all the 'trade wentz' talk

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was trying to politely say i don't need ANY motherfucker trying to insinuate i'm not a fan. i guarantee i've watched and followed more philly sports over the years than anyone here. no clown is going to pop up the day after a game and tell me what to type about.
please list again the philly teams you follow... I'm not sure anybody believed you the first time.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great....Roy’s here, everyone....:nod:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles think Wentz will recover 100% and return to the QB he was before the injury then they should listen to every offer for Foles. His value will never be higher than it is now and if they get 1 great draft pick or a bundle of good ones they could really shore up what is already a very good team. Teams can't "pay" every star player and end up losing many to free agency. The right deal for Foles helps plan for the future.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me 6 straight first round picks and I "might" at least turn my head to see who you are. You don't trade a Franchise QB who will be entering his 3rd season. Foles was the man these past 2 weeks and he will forever be the "Closer" who finished the job and got us a Super Bowl Trophy, but there is zero QB controversy here ...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any suddenly condescending, smug, arrogant, annoying, cocky fans who feel the need to mouth off and tell me to shut the fuck up about a legit topic, like you own me or something.. please feel free to say it to my face. i'll crack your fucking jaw and leave you twitching on the ground. scummy fuckers.

shit exists outside of your pathetic little forum lives. you don't own the rights to what gets posted here. i'm not saying to trade wentz. i'm peronally saying the tons of comments, related articles and questions raised already about the situation around the country is foolish. get it through your fucking heads. IT'S FOOTBALL. it's being TALKED ABOUT. it's a LEGIT QUESTION and DECISION to be made.

i love the irony of people questioning how i'm not a "fan" for discussing eagles football, when they apparently just want to get drunk and act like idiots. god damn, i never can disagree when people say philly fans are the worst.

just like this dope saying i wanted to start sudsfeld. i clearly stated if foles is not getting the job done at all in a game (like oakland) and the eagles fall behind, they shouldn't hesistate to give sudfeld a try. i was one of the smaller group defending foles and saying he simply has trouble in cold and windy conditions, and that the quarter he played against dallas wasn't that bad.

but it always takes the 'true fans' to show up after a game, act all high and mighty and talk down to people.. like they supported every player and everything that went on all year. fucking losers.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any suddenly condescending, smug, arrogant, annoying, cocky fans who feel the need to mouth off and tell me to shut the fuck up about a legit topic, like you own me or something.. please feel free to say it to my face. i'll crack your fucking jaw and leave you twitching on the ground. scummy fuckers.

Not reading past this.... the fact you have to resort to a threat of violence, already means you know deep inside you don't hold the intelligent edge to defend your point, AND don't have the maturity/self control to do so. I don't care who you are... this paragraph here... is absolute ignorance.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally envious of the Eagles QB dilemma.

Wentz is the future, so you really can't trade him, he's a phenom.
But, so was Andrew Luck and RGIII. Hmmm.

Foles won 2 playoff games, won the SB and was the SB MVP.
Won first ever SB for the Eagles.
How can you not start Foles and then let Wentz work his way back in?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most fans know Wentz is our future. We will forver be glad Foles could "fill in" and will forver be greatful to him. But people forget how he performed the last 3 games of the regular season or the season AFTER with chip Kelly. He lost the starting job for a reason. The thing that sets Wentz apart and makes him truly special is the work ethic, athletic ability and character that he has as a leader. I don't hesitate a second to pick Wentz. There truly is no controversy except by those that desire to create drama.

The question to me is.... do you keep Foles... or try to get as much as we can for him now that his stock is the highest it will ever be, to help build this team even stronger. My first reaction, is that I want to keep Foles. This gives Wentz as much time as needed to heal, and gives us incredible insurance for the playoffs next year. But I do think there is a point to those that want to trade him. It is a great opportunity from a team that will be drafting so low in the draft.

I tend to think, we keep him. But I put 100% confidence in Pederson's decision either way. He has done nothing but make good decisions for this team. If we had him instead of Reid in 2001-2006, we would have multiple rings by now. I hope this is 2001 all over, and the start of a new era of our window being open for many years!!!

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not reading past this.... the fact you have to resort to a threat of violence, already means you know deep inside you don't hold the intelligent edge to defend your point, AND don't have the maturity/self control to do so. I don't care who you are... this paragraph here... is absolute ignorance.

i'm sorry, where were you when i was being told to 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' for absolutely no reason at all?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck cares? This is a problem for the future, not right now. I don't think it is viable and it is stupid to be talking about it 2 days after winning the Super Bowl.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally envious of the Eagles QB dilemma.

Wentz is the future, so you really can't trade him, he's a phenom.
But, so was Andrew Luck and RGIII. Hmmm.

Foles won 2 playoff games, won the SB and was the SB MVP.
Won first ever SB for the Eagles.
How can you not start Foles and then let Wentz work his way back in?

You have to consider that this makes sense to consider. Foles is much more Brady, Rothlisberger, Manning than Wentz. We just watched Foles be Brady in 2 big games dropping dimes with no evidence of pressure or choking. In fact i believe as good as Peyton is he choked many times in big games. So what I'm saying is that I believe Wentz is most likely better but I believe the difference between him and Foles is less than many think. However the trade value is greater...what a dilema...obviously the best scenario is Foles signs the highest ever backup QB contract ever and stays a bit longer with this TEAM.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell is with this nonsense attitude from people about what you can or cannot talk about now? we're "fans" of a team that won the superbowl, so now we have some poster ranking that decides the time period of when item X and item Y can be covered? jesus christ, what a sad joke this forum is.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell is with this nonsense attitude from people about what you can or cannot talk about now? we're "fans" of a team that won the superbowl, so now we have some poster ranking that decides the time period of when item X and item Y can be covered? jesus christ, what a sad joke this forum is.
you made a stupid post way too soon. You need to own it.

no one is talking about offseason moves for the Eagles right now, we are enjoying the moment. There will be plenty of time to figure out who we draft 32nd and how to clear cap space.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you made a stupid post way too soon. You need to own it.

no one is talking about offseason moves for the Eagles right now, we are enjoying the moment. There will be plenty of time to figure out who we draft 32nd and how to clear cap space.
Well we won't have to draft a village idiot. That's covered.:D

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Wentz? Who the hell is saying this. I have not seen a single report that shows anyone is suggesting this. Now I have heard a lot ot talk about Trading Foles but nothing about trading Wentz.

Bottom line is this. Foles is a good QB but Wentz does everything he can do but better.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we positive that Wentz can put it on a dime in championship situations? We KNOW Foles can. Montana could, Peyton couldn't. Just saying.