• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Older with an injury issue. Only way he goes to the Bears, PARTICULARLY, with a rookie QB, if the Bears go that route, would be, every other team passes on him. Why would a seasoned vet, take a chance on a rookie QB?

Over pay is the only thing that makes sense, but I do not think I would run that route with a 30 year old coming off of injury.

I think they are tunning out of options for a no.3 er......Mooney nerds rrplacrd.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign Williams and Renfrow to make good deals and you have

WR1=Moore
WR2=Williams
Slot WR=Renfrow

BOOM.
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does,nt fields have an upcoming roster bonus?

Nah...They need to make a decision on his 5th year by May 2. He'll be gone before then and then the next team will have that option.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him released,not traded.

Just give us your #2 pick for him and you won't have to fight the rest of the free agent market. It's fair. He had a big game vs. the Redskins this year.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just give us your #2 pick for him and you won't have to fight the rest of the free agent market. It's fair. He had a big game vs. the Redskins this year.
he owned them.but peters is,nt giving picks for a soon to be released player.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he owned them.but peters is,nt giving picks for a soon to be released player.

Somebody will trade for Fields...Probably a 4-6 round pick.

It's not that's he "SO BAD." It's that nobody wants to put all their eggs in his basket since he would cost Daniel Jones money after this upcoming season. Better to just draft a rookie. I highly doubt he'll be just released.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody will trade for Fields...Probably a 4-6 round pick.

It's not that's he "SO BAD." It's that nobody wants to put all their eggs in his basket since he would cost Daniel Jones money after this upcoming season. Better to just draft a rookie. I highly doubt he'll be just released.
washington just got a 4th for Howell.fields sure has more experience.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the article's title suggest, the Bears brought a load to Caleb's pro day, in which he is scheduled to do his thang thruout the day:

Among the Bears bigwigs in attendance for the pro day are general manager Ryan Poles, assistant general manager Ian Cunningham, head coach Matt Eberflus, offensive coordinator Shane Waldron and pass game coordinator Thomas Brown.

Hell, even Keenan Allen dropped by, being he's still living in the area.:

About an hour into the workout on campus, while Trojans were running the 40-yard dash, receiver Keenan Allen walked onto the track at Katherine B. Loker Stadium wearing a Bears’ T-shirt and vest. Within two minutes, he got a hug from Williams, who was carrying his yellow cleats in one hand.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone interested in watching Williams and other USC players workout, but don't have NFL+ or access to other streaming services:

If you don’t have an NFL+ subscription, the NFL Network will broadcast a special USC Pro Day show at 7 p.m.

Works for me.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone interested in watching Williams and other USC players workout, but don't have NFL+ or access to other streaming services:

If you don’t have an NFL+ subscription, the NFL Network will broadcast a special USC Pro Day show at 7 p.m.

Works for me.

I was wondering why I could not get it.......

I will set my tv for 7 tonight ......thanks

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB on being drafted by the Bears:

"I think it'd be great if I was blessed to be the No. 1 pick to the Chicago Bears," Williams told Colin Cowherd on "The Herd." "... I think it's going to another big city. I've heard that they love football. So if that's the place, I'm excited for that. The fans love football. It's one of the biggest things that I care about is a place that cares. If that was the place, I'd be excited. Getting ready to go win games is what I'm excited for most importantly."

And here's what Jiddy said about CB wanting to the Bears:

This is exactly what it is. Bears look to be #1. He sees we are big on “high character.” Acts douchey in a weird way that would trigger a front office like ours to pass and then he gets to a team he prefers.

This thread is about if he is trying to pull an Eli Manning, ie: He doesn't want to play for the Bears (or whatever team) and is looking for a way out.

If that happens, and we have #1, we'll probably trade out of the 1 and take who we think is the next best QB.

There's dumb, then there's 2 feet more dumb, then there's grey pubes and LSD dumb, then 2 more feet, Jiddy. Holy cow.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB on being drafted by the Bears:

"I think it'd be great if I was blessed to be the No. 1 pick to the Chicago Bears," Williams told Colin Cowherd on "The Herd." "... I think it's going to another big city. I've heard that they love football. So if that's the place, I'm excited for that. The fans love football. It's one of the biggest things that I care about is a place that cares. If that was the place, I'd be excited. Getting ready to go win games is what I'm excited for most importantly."

And here's what Jiddy said about CB wanting to the Bears:

There's dumb, then there's 2 feet more dumb, then there's grey pubes and LSD dumb, then 2 more feet, Jiddy. Holy cow.

Good Lord.

The context of my post was that it was reported Caleb Williams wanted a part of ownership...which turned out to be bullsh*t. But if he actually would have demanded ownership of a team as a part of signing with them, who the f*ck would draft him? Nobody.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant deny that arm......

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant deny that arm......

They were making a fuss about how he's only 6'0-6'1...so not the "prototypical size" for a QB...but that dude is a f*cking hoss.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were making a fuss about how he's only 6'0-6'1...so not the "prototypical size" for a QB...but that dude is a f*cking hoss.

I did see his mwasured hieghth at 6ft and 7/8s......even tho no medical records have been released yet.......
Sounds like a great kid in his interview with Wyche,even tho they both agreed he didnt have a very good work out......concerning,nah.

I think hes gonna break all Bears passing records.......cant wait.