• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not follow college football all that closely other than the local team WI and things happening around the Big 10

I heard rumors of this Caleb WIlliams being one of the best QBs in college and that he has narrowed his choice of places to play to be either USC or Wisky

It was also noted that Wisky had to replace their offensive coordinator who took a step up at a new location and they hired Bobby Emgram who has been working with the Baltimore Ravens and had previously worked with Paul Chryst back in Pitt.

Rumor also has it that the best friend that Bobby Engram has is the father of Caleb Williams.

If this were to work out to get Caleb Williams at WI should we expect great things?

Connections to Oklahoma transfer quarterback Caleb Williams, who the Badgers have reportedly been targeting, are also prevalent with Engram. Engram’s son Dean went to Gonzaga High School in Maryland with the former Oklahoma star and current top transfer in the nation. Engram is also close with Carl Williams, Caleb’s father.

Engram replaces former Wisconsin OC/OL coach Joe Rudolph, who left to become the offensive line coach at Virginia Tech in early January.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad but Oklahoma appears to be heading for the football equivalent of the Dark Ages. How many transfers and decommits have they suffered since Riley left?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say no way could they compete with USC when it comes to NIL.....looks like I was right

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought UW as a serious option to begin with. Seemed like people looking for clicks than anything

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bought UW as a serious option to begin with. Seemed like people looking for clicks than anything

My understanding is that he remained a heavy USC lean the whole time, but Wisky and UCLA made him stop and think for a minute.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This move puts USC in contention for the PAC 12 championship now. Them, Utah and Oregon are the contenders IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Riley hate dart?

He didn't. But he's looking to try to make a fast turnaround and he is familiar with Williams and Williams already knows his system. From what I understand, Dart wasn't one of the guys he told that he should use the portal, Dart decided to do that when it became obvious that Williams was likely to choose USC.

Even then, it looks like he waited until he was sure Williams was coming to USC as he didn't announce that he was going to Ole Miss until January 29th and I read this morning that Williams actually enrolled at USC late in the afternoon on Friday the 28th.