• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryce Harper the next poster boy for roids?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about. You're a typical fan of this day. What you saw in the last 15 min is all you can remember or know. Harper is FAR from being what many say he is or will be. Sure he's young and has plenty of time to do a lot more but right now he's in a group of hundreds historically.

Remind us how many hundreds have had seasons like Harper's 2015 or 2017?

Quickly looking up post history, you make a ton of bad calls/predictions...

You're wrong on Harper, as evidenced in this thread...

You're wrong on Jackie Bradley since you claimed he would never be a starter for any team (he's a former AS)
http://sportshoop.la/threads/jackie-bradley-show-is-over.154700/

You 'guaranteed' that A-Rod would be cut in 2015 and had nothing left (he hit 30+ homers)
If I'm Hal Steinbrenner i cut Arod right now today
ARod Gets The Last Laugh

You claimed Smoltz wouldn't make the HOF for a few years, if at all (he was 1st ballot)
http://sportshoop.la/threads/pedro-on-the-hof-ballot.165060/page-2#post-5888656

You claimed the Yankees would be a last place team in 2015 (they made the WC game)
http://sportshoop.la/threads/the-death-of-the-yankees.153153/#post-5412054

Seriously, what are you ever right about?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about. You're a typical fan of this day. What you saw in the last 15 min is all you can remember or know. Harper is FAR from being what many say he is or will be. Sure he's young and has plenty of time to do a lot more but right now he's in a group of hundreds historically.

You're wrong on Jackie Bradley since you claimed he would never be a starter for any team (he's a former AS)
Jackie Bradley show is over

You 'guaranteed' that A-Rod would be cut in 2015 and had nothing left (he hit 30+ homers)
ARod Gets The Last Laugh

You claimed Smoltz wouldn't make the HOF for a few years, if at all (he was 1st ballot)
Pedro on the HOF ballot

You claimed the Yankees would be a last place team in 2015 (they made the WC game)
The Death of the Yankees

Seriously, what are you ever right about? It's more like whenever you predict/guarantee something, the opposite comes true.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. Stan went in dry there on Kemosabe.

Reactions: TJL

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm trying to decide if you're too retarded to debate. I'm leaning towards 'yes.'

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to guess you're one of those guys who yelled about Matt Harvey being an all time great. I was the one who claimed he was nothing and will amount to nothing when he was pitching his best ..... which was never all that great. He was good for 15 min and clowns like you think he's Cy Young. People like you can't wait to remind us all how little you know. Please con't doing so.

It's 'yes.' Totally.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ARod Gets The Last Laugh

Pedro on the HOF ballot

The Death of the Yankees

Seriously, what are you ever right about? It's more like whenever you predict/guarantee something, the opposite comes true.

God bless you, Mr Marsh. There's no balloon knot too retarded for you to fray, even @Loneranger's!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to guess you're one of those guys who yelled about Matt Harvey being an all time great. I was the one who claimed he was nothing and will amount to nothing when he was pitching his best ..... which was never all that great. He was good for 15 min and clowns like you think he's Cy Young. People like you can't wait to remind us all how little you know. Please con't doing so.
I'd like to point out I've been suckin Chris Sales dick since he was in the minors.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ARod Gets The Last Laugh

Pedro on the HOF ballot

The Death of the Yankees

Seriously, what are you ever right about?
Obsessed. Can't image doing all that research on someone's posting history....on a ...message board? You need a girlfriend, or a puppy, or something.