• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2017 NFL Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway lets staff have a huge role in who is picked yes he will veto from time to time all the same Staff gets most of what they want .

Elway wanted Von Miller from what I read but most of the picks were coaching staff . I would bet Elway has some say in QB's but trevor siemian Was Gary Kubiak find 100% yes I am sure that someone that got him the film of guys that met Gary's specks ...

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And everything I've read and heard is that Lynch was Elways pick. And we know Oz was. I think some of the later rounds coaches have been allowed to "pound the table" for a player but I think JE controls the overall draft pretty tightly.

JMO

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an interesting stat...

"LSU RB Leonard Fournette faced 8-plus box defenders on 67% of his runs,” Landry writes. “The average for this many defenders is 31%, so the attention placed on Fournette by defenses is unusually strong and reflective of LSU unimaginative and poor passing attack. Fournette faced 9-plus boxes on 22% of his charted runs. In essence, due to the offense he played in, Fournette was game planned for twice as much as any other back in the college game making his productivity that much more impressive.”
Fournette comes in at 240. If he runs a sub 4.5 40 he;s going top 5. My guess is 4.62 and then that will put him all over the board.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey is not weight room strong and I don't think anyone ever viewed him that way. However, he is in great shape and is football strong. Sounds like he's going to complete the tests at the Combine as a running back AND as a wide receiver. Aced his interviews and sounded great at the podium. The Broncos could do a lot worse than drafting him. Sounds like his stock is rising at the Combine and he may not even be available at #20.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette comes in at 240. If he runs a sub 4.5 40 he;s going top 5. My guess is 4.62 and then that will put him all over the board.
4.51 wow that is impressive at 240.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care what Fournette ran. He is a special rare back as is Dalvin Cook.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care what Fournette ran. He is a special rare back as is Dalvin
Just love the " He IS a special rare " anything comments. Maybe until they prove it in the " ultimate goal " which is the NFL, we throw in the proverbial " IMO , he has the potential to be a rare special back in the NFL. If your talking his college career only....Not rare or special either but very good . I like McCafferty a lot. But it would be very premature for me to say he's rare special anything until he proves it in NFL. Just saying DC...you really don't know yet for sure do you ? :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching receiving drills with Rb's and thinking " Man these Qb's throwing them passes really suck ! ". Unfortunately Sefo is one of them. Obviously this honor is reserved for the qbs that they figure will never play a down in NFL and are giving them a little spotlight and the forever tell your kids you at least got to throw to a future hall of famer or two. I'd take that though. :) Love the RB class. Absolutely no need to take one in Rd 1. To me there is as much NFL " potential " and productivity as much in rd 1 as in 4. Like many interior line guys that I think could make immediate contributions for Denver anyway. See some Lt's that should be solid Rt's in couple years but not seeing a LT ( unfortunately ) that just screams immediate or year away upgrade over what Denver has already or finding in FA. Cam Robinson and Lamp have potential but need time. Really impressed with some of the interior guys from some of the smaller schools over the more known bigger names/schools. Talking COMBINE performances. Better footwork and hips than some of the top guys. Was fun. Denver will find some good guards ( Lt converted to Rt tackle very possible too ) in this draft pretty confident. Hope Sammy da Brillo pans out cause don't see LT for Denver in this one. If Denver stays pat in draft, I have no prob them going guard/ Lb in rd one and guard/tackle, Te/rb with next two picks. Also, need to find Qb somewhere in draft to back up Trevor too. :)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruban Foster was sent home after a heated argument with a hospital worker. He will not do drills or meet with teams. We will see what happens to his stock, but I don'the think it will help it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruban Foster was sent home after a heated argument with a hospital worker. He will not do drills or meet with teams. We will see what happens to his stock, but I don'the think it will help it.

Maybe hospital worker was an annoying Chiefs fan, and if not - I would still recommend that he use that defense.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe hospital worker was an annoying Chiefs fan, and if not - I would still recommend that he use that defense.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe the hospital worker was an annoying Chiefs fan, and if not - I would still recommend that he use that defense.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Denver would be nuts not taking a RB out of this class,

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CBs and safeties are flat out scary good this year.
Give me one or two for Denver I don't care which round
This is a great year to have 10 picks