• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brawl at Pistons/Magic game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That mindset explains much of the behavior we see today.

While true I look at this as getting even with a bully this is how I dealt with bullies in school. I would wait until they were not looking and get even.. the funny thing is the bullies I hit never really messed with me again. Yeah one time I did get surrounded so I knocked 3 of them to the ground and the next day I found one alone in the alley and knocked out a few of his teeth.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the punishments were announced 30 minutes before your post was made, you didn't get anything right. You simply copied what real journalist put out hoping to not get called out.
Look, I know you're attempting to get props from the board's big names with this post, but you can do better than this...

Where from Indiana are you from? You and I ought to be one and the same.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I know you're attempting to get props from the board's big names with this post, but you can do better than this...

I'm from Terre Haute actually, but I'm a Bulls fan. Grew up during Michael's era. But I have no need for props from anyone and find it funny you come at me with this comment while bragging about having a tiny following on twitter, if anyone is looking for validation from people it's Mr. 190 Followers.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm from Terre Haute actually, but I'm a Bulls fan. Grew up during Michael's era. But I have no need for props from anyone and find it funny you come at me with this comment while bragging about having a tiny following on twitter, if anyone is looking for validation from people it's Mr. 190 Followers.
I've gained a few connections from that area in recent months. And yes, growing up in NWI I too naturally rooted for the Bulls in the 90's.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While true I look at this as getting even with a bully this is how I dealt with bullies in school. I would wait until they were not looking and get even.. the funny thing is the bullies I hit never really messed with me again. Yeah one time I did get surrounded so I knocked 3 of them to the ground and the next day I found one alone in the alley and knocked out a few of his teeth.
You're kind of like a superhero.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are these “big names” you speak of? I may not be being respectful enough to some and not know it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Wagner is being accused of starting this fight.
He was screening Hayes to squeeze him out of bounds ...if anything it was an unintentional hip check at most.

Of course the NBA's PR firm (ESPN) is calling this a "scuffle" ...this was way more than a scuffle.

I blame Dolan 100% for this shit.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhhh.....

@HurricaneDij39 , you are my guy.

But, he has you on this one.

Accusing him of clout chasing, while big upping your Twitter following , is the equivalent of Jordan accusing Draymond of being a shit teammate.

Notice there were no MJ quotes after the one hitter quiter?

I'm not.

Because, even The Goat knows that would be hypocrisy at it's finest...lol

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhhhh.....

@HurricaneDij39 , you are my guy.

But, he has you on this one.

Accusing him of clout chasing, while big upping your Twitter following , is the equivalent of Jordan accusing Draymond of being a shit teammate.

Notice there were no MJ quotes after the one hitter quiter?

I'm not.

Because, even The Goat knows that would be hypocrisy at it's finest...lol
Difference is, I'm promoting myself to actual people. He's promoting himself to message board strangers.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is, I'm promoting myself to actual people. He's promoting himself to message board strangers.
Difference is that they weren’t promoting themselves at att. They were pointing out that your ‘prediction’ was posted after the punishments had been announced and then you crowed about being right. That’s just calling out BS

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is that they weren’t promoting themselves at att. They were pointing out that your ‘prediction’ was posted after the punishments had been announced and then you crowed about being right. That’s just calling out BS
LOL 15 years between here and CBS I think you of all people should know I ain’t petty enough to lie about a suspension prediction, of all things.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 15 years between here and CBS I think you of all people should know I ain’t petty enough to lie about a suspension prediction, of all things.
I wouldn't think so. I haven't even gone back and checked if it is true. I was just clarifying what the post was about.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down there Kanye
Wrong racist.

That’s a nod to MTG.