• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B'OB to the NFL?

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen, nobody should ever forget what he did for this program in a critical time. That said, he did a lot of shit that was just plain wrong behind the scenes and in his exit. Had people fired for no reason, fired Vandy BEFORE wisky game when he knew he was leaving, got all his demands met and still let after telling kids 2 days earlier, no way am I going anywhere.

I will forever be grateful for what he did in those 2 years and say he was the right guy for the job at that time, but he was never a long term guy and did not like being a college coach......at least the parts other than coaching.

We'll be fine with Al or Franklin, LOB will have his work cut out for him. If he's this thin skinned there, he won't last long

BTW, Caligula may be the best board name I've ever seen, LOL

any chance Vandy can be brought back?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance Vandy can be brought back?

Someone mentioned it with Franklin as he actually gave Franklin his first gig. That said, I would prefer to move on and get someone who can kill it recruiting and I'd prefer to stick with more aggressive defensive approach

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news: OSU DL coach Mike Vrable will follow L'OB to the Texans.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO, he is not going anywhere. Don't believe every little blurb that mentions his name or you'll drive yourself insane. Unless Belechik suddenly decides to leave, he's here for a while.

:#1:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shoudl pull up all the old posts where you tell me I am crazy for thinking we'd be good last yer too:suds:

That is waaaay to many posts :thumb: I am glad I am wrong on that.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Franklin's tweet? Sound slike OSU trying to deflect the LJ sr retiring rumor with one of their own to help with Oweh, smith, Parsonss