• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Disappointment

Bigger Disappointment

• Houston

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you lose your top two receivers, and your number 1 running back, that's pretty hard to swallow. Also some teams have more depth than others. How do you think Romo would fair if he lost Dez, Austin, and Murry for the season? Or maybe Dez, Witten, and Murray? Also that play that gave the Panthers the lead against the Pats was against a backup corner. Also not every team has a Tom Brady who can make average receivers look good.

Well he has been without Murray and Miles at the same time this yr. Look if Matt Ryan is all that the experts hype him up to be he could manage. He does have a hall of fame TE still playing. Again they have won 2 games and despite the division they are in their schedule really hasnt been that brutal. Injuries hurt no doubt. Of our 22 projected starters, 14 have missed time this yr for some reason or another. Thats alot to ask, but no one is making excuses for them.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he has been without Murray and Miles at the same time this yr. Look if Matt Ryan is all that the experts hype him up to be he could manage. He does have a hall of fame TE still playing. Again they have won 2 games and despite the division they are in their schedule really hasnt been that brutal. Injuries hurt no doubt. Of our 22 projected starters, 14 have missed time this yr for some reason or another. Thats alot to ask, but no one is making excuses for them.

Outside of one season, Miles Austin hasn't been all that great. In fact Dez and Witten are Romo's top two receivers. If Romo lost Dez, Witten, and Murray for the season it would be devastating. True Matt Ryan still has a HOF TE, but teams are doubling him and jamming him at the line because their receivers scare no one. Last night the Falcons rookie receiver was having a decent game, right until he fumbled the ball at the most crucial time in the game. The Falcons were down 4 and driving for the go ahead TD at the time. Not exactly Matt Ryan's Fault was it? Matt Ryan is a good QB just like Romo, but neither are as good as they are hyped up to be, they can win with all their players playing, but struggle when their top guys are out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Ryan was outstanding last night. I actually thought he played better than Brees. Brees was very lucky he didnt have 3 INTs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are both up there, but i thought atlanta was special

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Ryan was outstanding last night. I actually thought he played better than Brees. Brees was very lucky he didnt have 3 INTs.

Yeah he was outstanding, its a shame the rookie receiver fumbled the ball or they might have pulled that game out. As for Brees, it was a rare off night and his defense kept them in the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for the rookie WR. He had played so well and then dropped a pass on third downn as well- possibly Ryans worst throw of the night as it was a a little behind him- but still should have been caught.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's me but I didn't think Ryan played all that well last night.

He was 30 for 39, 292 yards no picks. Not all world, but pretty damn good to say the least.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's me but I didn't think Ryan played all that well last night.

I saw most of the game. He did take some ill advised sacks I thought, but he has been bitten by the turnover thing of late. He threw some safe passes that went for big completions like the screen to Rodgers I believe. the Saints pretty much stuffed Jackson all night as well. I known he made some plays on the move which normally isnt his game. I thought ATL really came to play last night.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw most of the game. He did take some ill advised sacks I thought, but he has been bitten by the turnover thing of late. He threw some safe passes that went for big completions like the screen to Rodgers I believe. the Saints pretty much stuffed Jackson all night as well. I known he made some plays on the move which normally isnt his game. I thought ATL really came to play last night.

Atlanta showed some grit.
Ryan also shoulda been picked on a throw that had no business being thrown. Ryan was part of the reason last night

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a poll done on most disappointing cowboys player. Is it claiborne or carter? I seriously wonder about how carter allowed myers to get up and walk into the endzone? This is not peewee football, this is professional football. One of the worst plays in cowboys history NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a poll done on most disappointing cowboys player. Is it claiborne or carter? I seriously wonder about how carter allowed myers to get up and walk into the endzone? This is not peewee football, this is professional football. One of the worst plays in cowboys history NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

As bad as it was ..the Roy Williams ball strip was worse. That one will stick in my craw for decades.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its Ware by far. :omg: