• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Green Bay, Denver, or LA Rams...which is the biggest disappointment and/or surprise?

Which team is it?

• Green Bay

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Denver

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • LA Rams

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver.

Trading for Russ and putting them in SB contender talks was a little over the top.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver.

Trading for Russ and putting them in SB contender talks was a little over the top.

The SB talk from local news started the day RW got to Denver. Just insane.

I think some of the fanbase was expecting Peyton Manning-like success for RW this season. The problem with that is that '15 Broncos team was a helluva lot better than this Broncos team.

RW has an injured throwing shoulder right now and rookie HC Hackett seems like he's in over his head. From what I've heard around here Hackett was hired only because the Broncos thought they had a legit shot at Aaron Rodgers. The Broncos needs to get rid of him five minutes after the season ends. He reminds me of Freddie Kitchens.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SB talk from local news started the day RW got to Denver. Just insane.

I think some of the fanbase was expecting Peyton Manning-like success for RW this season. The problem with that is that '15 Broncos team was a helluva lot better than this Broncos team.

RW has an injured throwing shoulder right now and rookie HC Hackett seems like he's in over his head. From what I've heard around here Hackett was hired only because the Broncos thought they had a legit shot at Aaron Rodgers. The Broncos needs to get rid of him five minutes after the season ends. He reminds me of Freddie Kitchens.
I thought they would compete for a WC as KC is still to dominate but Hawks fans also warned that Russ's play has slowly decreased and a few minor injuries have started to hit him the last couple of years. This is probably turning into a throw away year under Hackett so rid of the HC and start over and maybe Russ can get back to some kind of form we're used to seeing.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams fall off was kinda predictable with the OL situation and Stafford's career which *somehow* was memory-holed during the last offseason. I had them one of the most overrated NFC team coming into the season and they aren't proving me wrong.

The Denver situation is legitimately catastrophic and disastrous both now and into the future. The Rams at least got a SB out of mortgaging their picks. This was *not* supposed to go this badly in Denver, especially not the way it is going badly.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still got to be Denver.

The Rams and and Green Bay lost some major pieces in the offseason. Everyone should have known that these teams had the ability to start slow.

But Denver added the "final piece". And while some of this certainly can be chalked up to early season struggles getting used to the new people, this really doesnt look fixable especially now with the injuries they have. So they are the team on the list least likely to turn the season around.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who amongst us doesn't get a least a little joy from this...

When they got the ball in his hands on the pitch it play, there was a split second I thought they were going to pull it off. Who knew he would be worse at it that the OL that touched the ball.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they got the ball in his hands on the pitch it play, there was a split second I thought they were going to pull it off. Who knew he would be worse at it that the OL that touched the ball.
i think by then one of the laterals already went forward that the flag was thrown for

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Denver because of how much they screwed their future.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Denver because of how much they screwed their future.
Yeah, now there's rumors that Chubb, Jeudy and Hamler could be on the trading block...

• Wow
Reactions: DJ

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both gb and lar can also cause the vikes will fold and nfcw is a crap fest
denver on the other hand is screwed:suds:

If you look at the Vikings schedule, a 2.5 game collapse seems unlikely. I don't see a deep playoff run because of Cousins and a shaky defense. But they might be the team to clinch their division first.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tossup between the Giants and the Jets as the biggest surprise.