• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Green Bay, Denver, or LA Rams...which is the biggest disappointment and/or surprise?

Which team is it?

• Green Bay

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Denver

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • LA Rams

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think it's the Rams. They literally forgot how to win football games.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Rams too. I knew Rodgers would struggle without Adams but Jesus Christ…

It’s not all on him though, there’s just something off with GB in their entirety.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be GB, back to back MVP‘s from Rodgers to this is highly disappointing. I mean it could be he’s 40 learning a brand new offense with no good WR’s as his old OC is currently sucking it up in Denver that’s affecting him.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the expectations of Denver, hard to choose... Broncos are 2-5... This is how they're riding... I didn't have a lot of faith in GB after trading D. Adams... Thought they would just be middle of the pack...

Gay Cowboy GIF by HKAtlanta

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams aren't that surprising. They had like 1 year left at best after the SBOWL... they mortgaged their entire future, paid a ton of older guys. Hey, it all worked out because they won a Super Bowl but going forward everyone knew they had 1 year or so left at best unless they hit on all their late round draft picks (which hasn't been the case). I think I graded most of their contract resignings pretty low. They're still 3-3 though and can compete which I have to admit is pretty incredible.

The Packers? I mean good fuckin' lord... the Jordan Love pick a year ago pretty much says everything with that team.

The Broncos, while I graded the Wilson trade in the B range for Denver, what the absolute wide world of fuck is going on? If you told me in August that the Broncos would be 2-5 after 7 weeks I'd call a psychiatric ward to come claim you. Has to be the only answer. Packers/Rams are actually still in it... the Broncos have clearly taken off and nuked their own city from orbit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I have to say it's the the "I told you so Rams"

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bucs can still turn it around. But not sure about the other 3.
both gb and lar can also cause the vikes will fold and nfcw is a crap fest
denver on the other hand is screwed:suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers losing three straight to Daniel Jones, Zack Wilson and Heinicke is not something I would've ever predicted. Also barely beat the Patriots backup QB and the Bucs backup everything.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both gb and lar can also cause the vikes will fold and nfcw is a crap fest
denver on the other hand is screwed:suds:
yeah but GB is through the soft part of their schedule

GB has Buffalo next week, they could be looking at 3-5

and while I think MN will regress, they only need to finish 5-6 to get to 10-7

GB has Philly, Dallas, and Buffalo left, I have hard time seeing them winning any of those 3, putting them at 7 losses. If they squeeze another L in there somewhere and there is no reason at this juncture to think they wont. GB has issues and are in trouble. The defense isn't as advertised, rodgers is struggling and it just isn't loss of Adams and for unknown reasons they refuse to make Aaron Jones the centerpiece

But I'm also a MN fan and have seen my team fall apart way too many times.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC IMO has a few more surprises than the AFC right now....

- NFC Divisional playoff teams from last year all not doing well
- LAR 3-3
- TB, GB, SF 3-4
- Seattle is a top the NFC West at 4-3
- NYG at 6-1

I did expect Philly to be good, maybe not undefeated, but I thought they would battle for NFC East title.

Suprises in the AFC
- Denver offense not living up to post Wilson trade expectations... offense is worse than Packers (their coach is GB former OC)
- NYJ at 5-2

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC IMO has a few more surprises than the AFC right now....

- NFC Divisional playoff teams from last year all not doing well
- LAR 3-3
- TB, GB, SF 3-4
- Seattle is a top the NFC West at 4-3
- NYG at 6-1

I did expect Philly to be good, maybe not undefeated, but I thought they would battle for NFC East title.

Suprises in the AFC
- Denver offense not living up to post Wilson trade expectations... offense is worse than Packers (their coach is GB former OC)
- NYJ at 5-2

lol I just posted the same thought in this thread:

But agreed entirely...

68323e2e-4e00-48df-8895-139c1db9e9c5_text.gif

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but GB is through the soft part of their schedule

GB has Buffalo next week, they could be looking at 3-5

and while I think MN will regress, they only need to finish 5-6 to get to 10-7

GB has Philly, Dallas, and Buffalo left, I have hard time seeing them winning any of those 3, putting them at 7 losses. If they squeeze another L in there somewhere and there is no reason at this juncture to think they wont. GB has issues and are in trouble. The defense isn't as advertised, rodgers is struggling and it just isn't loss of Adams and for unknown reasons they refuse to make Aaron Jones the centerpiece

Packers 2 1/2 games behind the Vikings. Catching them now appears very slim.

4 of the next 5 games are Bills (v), Cowboys, Titans and Eagles (v). They have got to get things turned around very quickly or they are coming away with 1-2 wins at most (other game at Lions) and probably falling further behind Vikings.

Defense is #8 yards and only 20 points per game... maybe not quite as advertised, but definitely not the big issue why this team is underperforming. Offense is putrid to the point that I think it is making things more difficult for defense as they may feel they need to win the game. Packers defense only gave up 23 points in first half of last 3 games... 2nd half most likely wearing down some with offense not moving the ball.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers 2 1/2 games behind the Vikings. Catching them now appears very slim.

4 of the next 5 games are Bills (v), Cowboys, Titans and Eagles (v). They have got to get things turned around very quickly or they are coming away with 1-2 wins at most (other game at Lions) and probably falling further behind Vikings.

Defense is #8 yards and only 20 points per game... maybe not quite as advertised, but definitely not the big issue why this team is underperforming. Offense is putrid to the point that I think it is making things more difficult for defense as they may feel they need to win the game. Packers defense only gave up 23 points in first half of last 3 games... 2nd half most likely wearing down some with offense not moving the ball.
oh, for sure, Defense isn't bad, but I was thinking it would be a top 10 unit and it just doesnt look like it

But as you said, doesn't help that GB isn't sustaining drives and always throwing the defense right back out there.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1666630338772.png

Let's Ride
Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

Geno be like, I got you!
American Football GIF by Seattle Seahawks

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB has squandered Aaron Rodgers career. One SB for a QB of that magnitude is just shameful. No WR's to speak of, amazing.