• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For Years Been Watching The Trolls

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banter on about TB12 being done. For years it was easy to ignore them because most knew they were just trolling. He has not looked good even decent the last few weeks. Has the stress of his home life and his age finally caught up with him?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy season 6 GIF

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Carolina (who appears to be trying to tank the season) that bad and Brady visibly screaming at his OL... maybe Giselle was right and he should've hung it up lol.... What's amazing though, if the season ended today I believe the Bucs are still in the playoffs lol.

The whole NFC is weird at the moment. NFC East best combined record, Eagles undefeated, Vikings 5-1, Packers/Rodgers suck, Seahawks leading the division....

Weird ass year for the NFC... guess it's fitting that Tomb Brady might be done as well.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Carolina (who appears to be trying to tank the season) that bad and Brady visibly screaming at his OL... maybe Giselle was right and he should've hung it up lol.... What's amazing though, if the season ended today I believe the Bucs are still in the playoffs lol.

The whole NFC is weird at the moment. NFC East best combined record, Eagles undefeated, Vikings 5-1, Packers/Rodgers suck, Seahawks leading the division....

Weird ass year for the NFC... guess it's fitting that Tomb Brady might be done as well.

Tommy boy shouldve been screaming at Lee Evans for dropping that deep td pass that hit him right in his hands.....

That I believe was a game changer......one of the leagues best and he drops that......??

But even still,you dont lose to a team that has given away their best player,a 3rd string qb and given up for the season.....you just dont.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they are tied for 1st with the falcons
Its week 7 no team is done and only 3 teams look good bills/chiefs/eagles
It all changes from week to week
its never a good idea to count brady out:suds:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady at this point in his career can only be as good as the system and players around him.

The last 2 years Brady has had everything near perfect around him. WR's who gain separation and an OL that keep him clean.

This year he doesn't have that. Especially the OL. And he looks EXACTLY like he did in 2019 in his last season with the Pat's where, while he is still good, he certainly doesn't elevate his team to great. That year with the Pat's he had a great defense and it was actually the offense that wasnt good.

This team will figure it out well enough to get into the playoffs. But the chances of yet another SB run are pretty slim.

What is clear at this point is that while this may not be Brady's last season in the NFL, it will be his last season in Tampa. It would be hard for them to kick the cap hit can down the road another season especially with a roster that doesnt look to be deep enough to truly be an elite team any longer.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk..maybe he is done. But he can't catch the ball too and they also have the league's worst rushing attack and by quite a bit, ftm. 46 yards yesterday at 2.9 ypc. I've only watched a couple of their games this year but from what I witnessed, Tom Brady is definitely not the problem with that team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I'm not falling for this again. I think in Hammerdown's thread I figured he was done 4~years ago after a rough stretch. Tom Brady's style of play ages well but like ducky said, it requires pieces around him to still work.

Back when I was watching the NBA, older stars would go to teams that had the great coaches. Bruce Arians probably wasnt a top coach but I do think he was 2nd tier. 80-48-1 in his career. Todd Bowles is a career 29-45. It would probably not be all that different from the Chiefs having to bring in Steve Spagnuolo to replace Andy Reid. Not ideal.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I'm not falling for this again. I think in Hammerdown's thread I figured he was done 4~years ago after a rough stretch. Tom Brady's style of play ages well but like ducky said, it requires pieces around him to still work.
I understand you not only follow football, you study the game and very informed more often than not, BUT...THE GAME HAS ALWAYS REQUIRED PIECES AROUND THE QB...ALWAYS!
It kills me informed opinions don't understand this. Really does.

I know you don't have to of played the game to know the game, but shit, no QB ever played worth anything without help, all except maybe Rodgers would tell you this.

Team Sport like no other sport

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy boy shouldve been screaming at Lee Evans for dropping that deep td pass that hit him right in his hands.....

That I believe was a game changer......one of the leagues best and he drops that......??

But even still,you dont lose to a team that has given away their best player,a 3rd string qb and given up for the season.....you just dont.
To be fair. Lee Evans is 41 and hasn't been in the league for over a decade so him getting that open was probably surprising to him too

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair. Lee Evans is 41 and hasn't been in the league for over a decade so him getting that open was probably surprising to him too

Ok smart guy........

Mike......fifm

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banter on about TB12 being done. For years it was easy to ignore them because most knew they were just trolling. He has not looked good even decent the last few weeks. Has the stress of his home life and his age finally caught up with him?

For the record, nice to see GB losing to everybody and anybody as well.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady at this point in his career can only be as good as the system and players around him.

The last 2 years Brady has had everything near perfect around him. WR's who gain separation and an OL that keep him clean.

This year he doesn't have that. Especially the OL. And he looks EXACTLY like he did in 2019 in his last season with the Pat's where, while he is still good, he certainly doesn't elevate his team to great. That year with the Pat's he had a great defense and it was actually the offense that wasnt good.

This team will figure it out well enough to get into the playoffs. But the chances of yet another SB run are pretty slim.

What is clear at this point is that while this may not be Brady's last season in the NFL, it will be his last season in Tampa. It would be hard for them to kick the cap hit can down the road another season especially with a roster that doesnt look to be deep enough to truly be an elite team any longer.
Yeah, he looks... like the same exact guy his last year in NE. Which probably isn't a coincidence.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you not only follow football, you study the game and very informed more often than not, BUT...THE GAME HAS ALWAYS REQUIRED PIECES AROUND THE QB...ALWAYS!
It kills me informed opinions don't understand this. Really does.

I know you don't have to of played the game to know the game, but shit, no QB ever played worth anything without help, all except maybe Rodgers would tell you this.

Team Sport like no other sport
I remember those dominant Niners teams and those dominant 90s Cowboys teams. A lot of teams had good QBs in those eras. Didn't matter. Depth of talent wins. The league has changed a bunch of rules that benefit the offense, expanded the league by two teams, and really made the salary cap important. Qb is more important than ever. That said, all it takes is one offensive tackle getting hurt and you can totally remove half of what a pocket QB can do.