• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggest sox disappointment?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was thinking about what a disappointment moncada has been and continues to be. burger should be the sox 3b right NOW!

was wondering who you might think is the biggest current disappointment, and by dissappointment i mean someone you expected a lot from and feel completely let down. i didn't pick yasmani because i didn't ever expect much from him, therefore not so much a disappointment.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was thinking about what a disappointment moncada has been and continues to be. burger should be the sox 3b right NOW!

was wondering who you might think is the biggest current disappointment, and by dissappointment i mean someone you expected a lot from and feel completely let down. i didn't pick yasmani because i didn't ever expect much from him, therefore not so much a disappointment.
Moncada is probably the biggest disappointment on the roster currently, I’d say. I forget Grandal is even on the team. That dude straight up sucks.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...It's Moncada in a landslide.

The others that you could point at for 2nd most disappointing have the injury exception.

Lynn and Giolito's 2022 seasons were disappointing...Hoping they both can rebound. Those two stepping up would probably improve us quite a bit.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynn and Giolito's 2022 seasons were disappointing...Hoping they both can rebound. Those two stepping up would probably improve us quite a bit.
no doubt. especially since we're weaker in the bullpen.