• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big D's Fantasy League rant & rave spot

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suffered so many injuries early which caused me to fall behind and i'm just not going to be able to catch up...

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suffered so many injuries early which caused me to fall behind and i'm just not going to be able to catch up...

You can always try, and , I hope you will.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big D:
Going forward, can you scale back the trade waiting period to one day? Right now it's 2. I accepted a trade today but today doesn't count as one of those days, Thursday and Friday are the two days so the trade goes through Saturday. Unfortunately you have the league settings set for daily/tomorrow. That means that while the trade goes through on Saturday I won't have use of those players until Sunday.

In essence, If I make a trade on Wednesday, I don't get that player to use until Sunday (4 days later). Cutting it back to 1 day would ease the waiting time.

Well, I have tried and failed to make this change so far. I think it is a connection issue on my end, meaning I will need to get home to do anything about this. And, about this trade, and, to make me feel better, did you offer that trade, or, just accept it?

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, I guess so. You are the only person I have ever heard from that has issue on this, but, let me make that change. As hardly anyone ever trades with me, I guess I never saw or felt the impact.

Last year it wasn't an issue as you had the settings on daily/today. If nobody else has an issue with this I can live with it, I just think waiting 4 days for a player is a little long. Maybe put up a post asking what everyone else thinks, don't change things on my account if nobody else cares.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I have tried and failed to make this change so far. I think it is a connection issue on my end, meaning I will need to get home to do anything about this. And, about this trade, and, to make me feel better, did you offer that trade, or, just accept it?

I offered. Actually I offered it several weeks ago, it sat a few days and I pulled it. Then I tried a different trade and he countered with my original offer. Which side don't you like?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made another attempt, and it is still not working. So, I will have to make this change once I get home. Sorry about the timing of this Rev, but, I am doing my best.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered. Actually I offered it several weeks ago, it sat a few days and I pulled it. Then I tried a different trade and he countered with my original offer. Which side don't you like?

Nevermind. It was not as bad as I first thought upon review.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This trade will get interesting if Blackmon loses his job once both Cargo & Cuddyer return.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind. It was not as bad as I first thought upon review.

I like it from my stand point. Ramirez is a step up from Segura and could help him if he turns things around. Blackmon/Gomez are pretty even at this point, but I'd bank on Gomez moving forward.

Don't worry about the change, it's really no big deal:gaah:, I can wait :frusty:, It's no problem :mad:
:suds:

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade will get interesting if Blackmon loses his job once both Cargo & Cuddyer return.

Cuddyer is actually featured in my article on Friday. Guys on the waiver wire and if they are worth holding onto. Not giving anything away...but I wouldn't worry about Cuddyer this year.