• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Watson tore his Achilles

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd this is known as the Baltimore Babble. Many of the Raven fans do this contiuously. They start an argument and change the criteria half way thru. Once they qet caught they deflect and re-deflect. In before they say no one else but Tgann said x,y,z. They're funny like that.

You are a troll. No deflection needed.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. Yes those guys going down of course changes things. I'm not allowed to talk about a certain poster though to show you where he was using injuries as an excuse way before those players ever went down that you are talking about. Money though has made it very clear that doing so is beyond what I am allowed and means that I am obsessed with the poster. So talk to him if you want me to actually show what I was talking about.

For the last time dude. You were explaining NW's post like he was making a legitimate point in a good football discussion. In fact, he was f'ing trolling which you are completely ignoring.

You either thought NW's post was a well-intentioned point that just needed explanation (which is beyond stupid) or you knew he was trolling and wanted to legitimize it (which is what I'm calling you out for).

Ask yourself this question. Why would you feel the need to explain a "point" made by a troll to a poster who is being trolled?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let's get one thing straight I'm not your buddy.
Second if I waste time pulling up just one Raven snivel of tge multiple that went on last year will you go away for good? Otherwise do your own research.
So are you saying the Ravens do cheat? Then I guess you just like throwing stones.

Ignorance, laziness and stupidity all in one post.

Yep...sounds about right.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the last time dude. You were explaining NW's post like he was making a legitimate point in a good football discussion. In fact, he was f'ing trolling which you are completely ignoring.

You either thought NW's post was a well-intentioned point that just needed explanation (which is beyond stupid) or you knew he was trolling and wanted to legitimize it (which is what I'm calling you out for).

Ask yourself this question. Why would you feel the need to explain a "point" made by a troll to a poster who is being trolled?

Just because a poster is trolling doesn't mean that we should just completely shut down a thread and have nobody respond to anything. Here is what you are not getting. I wasn't defending NW or trying to make his post into a legitimate football discussion. A poster had a question (Raven's fan) and I answered that question. That was it. You are making my post to be so much more than it is. Every fan base has that one or two posters that just make you shake your head and I would hope that you as a Ravens fan would agree that he who shall not be named was that for the Ravens. We have a couple for the Broncos on here that only work to troll at times and I just shake my head and remember they don't represent the entire fan base. So I just pointed this poster to the fact that there was a discussion about injuries and that being why the Ravens were so terrible this last year. That was it. Stop trying to make this something more than it is.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because a poster is trolling doesn't mean that we should just completely shut down a thread and have nobody respond to anything. Here is what you are not getting. I wasn't defending NW or trying to make his post into a legitimate football discussion. A poster had a question (Raven's fan) and I answered that question. That was it. You are making my post to be so much more than it is. Every fan base has that one or two posters that just make you shake your head and I would hope that you as a Ravens fan would agree that he who shall not be named was that for the Ravens. We have a couple for the Broncos on here that only work to troll at times and I just shake my head and remember they don't represent the entire fan base. So I just pointed this poster to the fact that there was a discussion about injuries and that being why the Ravens were so terrible this last year. That was it. Stop trying to make this something more than it is.

You felt the need to point out the opinion of one Ravens' poster who isn't even here anymore instead of pointing out that NW is a troll and shouldn't be taken seriously???

There is no reason why RavensNation would need to know what one former Ravens' poster on this board thought about one part of NW's troll attempt. The questioned wasn't even directed to you. It was directed towards the troll. You just decided that you needed to chime in for the troll???

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You felt the need to point out the opinion of one Ravens' poster who isn't even here anymore instead of pointing out that NW is a troll and shouldn't be taken seriously???

There is no reason why RavensNation would need to know what one former Ravens' poster on this board thought about one part of NW's troll attempt. The questioned wasn't even directed to you. It was directed towards the troll. You just decided that you needed to chime in for the troll???

Money obviously we are just not going to see eye to eye on this. You think there is no reason for me to have responded and I thought I was just answering a simple question real quick that wouldn't be that big of a deal and honestly thought I was defending other Ravens fans by correcting the idea that all Ravens fans use injuries as an excuse. I guess it wasn't taken that way and hey sometimes that is how it goes where a person's words just are not taken in the way they were meant. Always hard to get intention to come across on a message board. Honestly though time to just drop this. You can continue if you want but this just seems like 3rd grade level arguing and I'm good not going back to the 3rd grade.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money obviously we are just not going to see eye to eye on this. You think there is no reason for me to have responded and I thought I was just answering a simple question real quick that wouldn't be that big of a deal and honestly thought I was defending other Ravens fans by correcting the idea that all Ravens fans use injuries as an excuse. I guess it wasn't taken that way and hey sometimes that is how it goes where a person's words just are not taken in the way they were meant. Always hard to get intention to come across on a message board. Honestly though time to just drop this. You can continue if you want but this just seems like 3rd grade level arguing and I'm good not going back to the 3rd grade.

Nope I'm done. Have fun continuing to explain NW's troll attempts to the posters he's trolling.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entertainment remains the very best part to all this. The side shows are comedy gold and legends in our own minds rule supreme.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. Yes those guys going down of course changes things. I'm not allowed to talk about a certain poster though to show you where he was using injuries as an excuse way before those players ever went down that you are talking about. Money though has made it very clear that doing so is beyond what I am allowed and means that I am obsessed with the poster. So talk to him if you want me to actually show what I was talking about.

Well the first injury was Suggs, our best pass rusher, D leader and all around OLB....
Then next was our #1 wr Smitty, then our #1 RB Forsett, then our #1 cb J. Smith, then our franchise QB Flacco...
So at what point do you think any Ravens fan should've considered injuries as the main reason they had a bad season ????....It don't matter who said it, truth is truth...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow now that you put it that way it doesn't sound like an excuse:doh:
This has already been addressed ad naseum in other threads.
Instead of all those wasted words how about trying two. Just Win.

5 wins is pathetic

It certainly is, but not as embarrassing as getting caught deflating footballs to steal wins, and getting your franchise qb suspended for 4 games, a 1 mil fine and all those draft picks revoked.....Along with 1 yr of hide and go seek court proceedings that accomplished absolutely nothing....
Do we understand each other ??????
:rockford:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:frusty::blah::stfu::shortbus::fuck2give::bullshit::L

Pictures might be easier for you to comprehend. And that's all I'm going to say to you about that or any other crap you might decide to spew out of your mouth. Not sure if you are having a hard time coming out of the closet or if your mom didn't hug you enough, but please look into some therapy.
Quality post. Now go pull up your skirt and get your panties out of your vajiji

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly is, but not as embarrassing as getting caught deflating footballs to steal wins, and getting your franchise qb suspended for 4 games, a 1 mil fine and all those draft picks revoked.....Along with 1 yr of hide and go seek court proceedings that accomplished absolutely nothing....
Do we understand each other ??????
:rockford:
Sorry I'm having a hard time finding any evidence that supports your claim of cheating.
I know I'll go ask your coconspirators for clarification. Wait only four of their balls were tested and failed.
Kind of wierd, hun?
Comprehend?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm having a hard time finding any evidence that supports your claim of cheating.
I know I'll go ask your coconspirators for clarification. Wait only four of their balls were tested and failed.
Kind of wierd, hun?
Comprehend?

4 games on the couch for Tawmy, 1 mil fine for Krafty, numerous draft picks from the team...
Preview

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games on the couch for Tawmy, 1 mil fine for Krafty, numerous draft picks from the team...
Preview
It's killing you that there is/was/and never will be any proof he cheated. But we all know how dumb Harbaugh is don't we? TV the great equalizer when you try and lie.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality post. Now go pull up your skirt and get your panties out of your vajiji

I'm thinking I'm not the one that needs to reposition their panties. Perhaps you need a larger size?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking I'm not the one that needs to reposition their panties. Perhaps you need a larger size?
Ha, I just thought after the 500,000 post about this, it was over. Then again I forgot about the great resurrecter OS. He can re-use the same thing 500,000 x's by himself.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. The guy is a class act and it likely spells the end for his career.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing this thread is no longer talking about Ben Watson lol

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's killing you that there is/was/and never will be any proof he cheated. But we all know how dumb Harbaugh is don't we? TV the great equalizer when you try and lie.
37399862.jpg