• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Watson tore his Achilles

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you want to take it that way. What I thought I was doing was explaining how NW could arrive at that conclusion because well Tgann did try to use injuries to explain away why the Ravens were having a terrible season even before some of the big name players went down later in the year. He was telling me just a few weeks into the season that I should be watching out because a couple of the injured players for the Ravens were going to come back and then they were going to take off and dominate the league.

So am I not supposed to tell the truth of what happened last year? Are you saying that Tgann didn't do the things that I said? I guess I'm lost on how stating a fact of what happened last year is defending NW. In fact I thought I was defending the Ravens fan base by pointing out that it was mostly one poster that was saying those things not the entire fan base. At least that was what I was trying to do.

People need to let Tgann f'ing go. I mean jesus h christ. The obsession is unreal. He is brought up by someone every freaking day on here.

You don't need to try and explain NW's thought process. A. it's a losing proposition and B. you are better than that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to let Tgann f'ing go. I mean jesus h christ. The obsession is unreal. He is brought up by someone every freaking day on here.

You don't need to try and explain NW's thought process. A. it's a losing proposition and B. you are better than that.

The Ravens poster said that he didn't notice it last year on this board. I just pointed out that he joined in December after most of that had happened. I brought up Tgann because like I said I wanted to help point NW's argument in the right direction towards the right poster instead of just generalizing the entire fan base. I apologize for doing that.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

If nothing else...PIT will be used to the field...lol...need no less than a split this yr.

I think that's what most fans from both teams pencil in each yr, and if it's a sweep, great....
But we know it all hangs by a thread whenever these 2 play each other...
No matter what their record is....
My fav games of the yr...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens poster said that he didn't notice it last year on this board. I just pointed out that he joined in December after most of that had happened. I brought up Tgann because like I said I wanted to help point NW's argument in the right direction towards the right poster instead of just generalizing the entire fan base. I apologize for doing that.

Your problem is that you try and explain NW's thought process like he has another motivation besides trolling Ravens' fans in general. Just look at his posts in this thread (started by a non-Ravens' fan btw). His first post is before any Ravens' fan even posts and takes three separate jabs at Ravens' fans (two of which have absolutely nothing to do with Ben Watson tearing his achilles). Do you seriously not understand that his "thought process" is very transparent???

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your problem is that you try and explain NW's thought process like he has another motivation besides trolling Ravens' fans in general. Just look at his posts in this thread (started by a non-Ravens' fan btw). His first post is before any Ravens' fan even posts and takes three separate jabs at Ravens' fans (two of which have absolutely nothing to do with Ben Watson tearing his achilles). Do you seriously not understand that his "thought process" is very transparent???

It wasn't transparent to the Ravens fan who asked him to prove it because they hadn't seen it. I didn't feel like I was explaining it to you but to that Ravens poster. Not everything is aimed at you.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't transparent to the Ravens fan who asked him to prove it because they hadn't seen it. I didn't feel like I was explaining it to you but to that Ravens poster. Not everything is aimed at you.

Let me write this as clearly as I can.

NW was trolling. It started from his very first post in this thread. You trying to explain his thought process (and I use those words loosely) is ridiculous.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me write this as clearly as I can.

NW was trolling. It started from his very first post in this thread. You trying to explain his thought process (and I use those words loosely) is ridiculous.

Let me write this as clearly as I can. A poster (Ravens fan) asked a question and I responded to him. I wasn't trying to justify anything NW said. I was being very clear of what happened last year to a poster who wasn't around when all of that went down. Just because NW was trolling doesn't mean everybody should just shut down and not respond to anything. I really didn't think a very simple post would make you this upset. I feel like this is being blown way out of proportion for me just clarifying a very simple question.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me write this as clearly as I can. A poster (Ravens fan) asked a question and I responded to him. I wasn't trying to justify anything NW said. I was being very clear of what happened last year to a poster who wasn't around when all of that went down. Just because NW was trolling doesn't mean everybody should just shut down and not respond to anything. I really didn't think a very simple post would make you this upset. I feel like this is being blown way out of proportion for me just clarifying a very simple question.

I truly have no issue with you per say, but I have to say you are being ridiculous right now. You "clarified" RavenNation's question like NW was trying to make some sort of point. If you truly wanted to clarify his question, you should have pointed out that NW likes to troll Ravens' fans and should just be ignored.

RavenNation took exception to NW's generalizing the Ravens' fanbase as a whole. You bringing up one previous poster's viewpoint to RavenNation goes back to my original point which you took exception to: This is what happens when peoples' reactions to one poster are applied to an entire fan base.

BTW...I'm not upset. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You have no problem singling out certain "trolls", but refuse to acknowledge others. You certainly seem to be going out of your way to defend NW (like I was apparently defending Tgann).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly have no issue with you per say, but I have to say you are being ridiculous right now. You "clarified" RavenNation's question like NW was trying to make some sort of point. If you truly wanted to clarify his question, you should have pointed out that NW likes to troll Ravens' fans and should just be ignored.

RavenNation took exception to NW's generalizing the Ravens' fanbase as a whole. You bringing up one previous poster's viewpoint to RavenNation goes back to my original point which you took exception to: This is what happens when peoples' reactions to one poster are applied to an entire fan base.

BTW...I'm not upset. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You have no problem singling out certain "trolls", but refuse to acknowledge others. You certainly seem to be going out of your way to defend NW (like I was apparently defending Tgann).

Where have I defended NW in this post? All I did was answer a Raven's fan question to which you took exception with. That was it. You took it as me defending NW which hey is your deal not mine. I never meant it as a defense of NW just an actual answer to the question which I thought I did a very good job of clarifying that in my opinion it was mostly one Ravens fan not the entire fan base. Just because you took it wrong doesn't mean that I was being hypocritical in anyway. I have said plenty that I know that NW trolls especially the Ravens fans. And I interact with him in that way just joking around. He knows that and I know that and we have some fun with it. Just like I do with OS most of the time of I know he is trolling and he knows not to take my posts all that serious. Just how we interact. Again I feel like you have blown a comment way out of proportion here. Anyway time to just move on and get out of this conversation.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I defended NW in this post? All I did was answer a Raven's fan question to which you took exception with. That was it. You took it as me defending NW which hey is your deal not mine. I never meant it as a defense of NW just an actual answer to the question which I thought I did a very good job of clarifying that in my opinion it was mostly one Ravens fan not the entire fan base. Just because you took it wrong doesn't mean that I was being hypocritical in anyway. I have said plenty that I know that NW trolls especially the Ravens fans. And I interact with him in that way just joking around. He knows that and I know that and we have some fun with it. Just like I do with OS most of the time of I know he is trolling and he knows not to take my posts all that serious. Just how we interact. Again I feel like you have blown a comment way out of proportion here. Anyway time to just move on and get out of this conversation.

I didn't take anything wrong. You approached the matter like NW wasn't trolling. If someone (who doesn't know the board well) is being trolled, you don't try and explain the thought process of the troller like he was making some legitimate point. It's that simple.

BTW...I made one very general comment in post #36 and then simply clarified it in post #39. I would say it was your reaction to those posts that "blew things out of proportion", but we can, of course, agree to disagree.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead & prove your point then. I was here & I don't remember anything like that being said.
And you're wrong on your second statement also.

So please produce your evidence of the above statements. Isn't that what you're all about? The evidence to go with the accusations of your own team? Then go for it, buddy. Bring forth your exhibits & close your case.
First let's get one thing straight I'm not your buddy.
Second if I waste time pulling up just one Raven snivel of tge multiple that went on last year will you go away for good? Otherwise do your own research.
So are you saying the Ravens do cheat? Then I guess you just like throwing stones.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when peoples' reactions to one poster are applied to an entire fan base.
Trust me it was more than just one poster who used injuries as an excuse for the Ravens dismal display of football last year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I called out Tgann and not the rest of the fan base. Didn't want to lump you all together. Now I could be wrong but I do think I have seen OS say a few times this off season that injuries were a bit part of why the team ended with the record they did. I could be wrong and not really willing to go back and look but seems I remember having that conversation with him this off season and why he now feels like this season they will bounce back so much getting those guys back.
You're not wrong cd.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd this is known as the Baltimore Babble. Many of the Raven fans do this contiuously. They start an argument and change the criteria half way thru. Once they qet caught they deflect and re-deflect. In before they say no one else but Tgann said x,y,z. They're funny like that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury/achilles nope no correlation there:doh:
You're so cute when you're hangry.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I called out Tgann and not the rest of the fan base. Didn't want to lump you all together. Now I could be wrong but I do think I have seen OS say a few times this off season that injuries were a bit part of why the team ended with the record they did. I could be wrong and not really willing to go back and look but seems I remember having that conversation with him this off season and why he now feels like this season they will bounce back so much getting those guys back.

Well anyone who thinks injuries to star players don't affect your teams success is a total idiot....
I guess if Miller, Anderson, Hillman, DT, Talib and Sanders went down, it wouldn't alter the Broncos record at all !!!
But with all our major injuries, we were in all but 2 games and lost by 7 points or less....
Ended up with the #1 pass D in the league and I think 3 or 4 against the run....
But lost best wr, rb, pass rusher, cb, qb, then LT, LG in and out.... Of course it had a great deal to do with an uncharacteristic 5 win season for us....Who with an IQ above a frog couldn't understand that ????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well anyone who thinks injuries to star players don't affect your teams success is a total idiot....
I guess if Miller, Anderson, Hillman, DT, Talib and Sanders went down, it wouldn't alter the Broncos record at all !!!
But with all our major injuries, we were in all but 2 games and lost by 7 points or less....
Ended up with the #1 pass D in the league and I think 3 or 4 against the run....
But lost best wr, rb, pass rusher, cb, qb, then LT, LG in and out.... Of course it had a great deal to do with an uncharacteristic 5 win season for us....Who with an IQ above a frog couldn't understand that ????
Wow now that you put it that way it doesn't sound like an excuse:doh:
This has already been addressed ad naseum in other threads.
Instead of all those wasted words how about trying two. Just Win.

5 wins is pathetic

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First let's get one thing straight I'm not your buddy.
Second if I waste time pulling up just one Raven snivel of tge multiple that went on last year will you go away for good? Otherwise do your own research.
So are you saying the Ravens do cheat? Then I guess you just like throwing stones.

:frusty::blah::stfu::shortbus::fuck2give::bullshit::L

Pictures might be easier for you to comprehend. And that's all I'm going to say to you about that or any other crap you might decide to spew out of your mouth. Not sure if you are having a hard time coming out of the closet or if your mom didn't hug you enough, but please look into some therapy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said that. Yes those guys going down of course changes things. I'm not allowed to talk about a certain poster though to show you where he was using injuries as an excuse way before those players ever went down that you are talking about. Money though has made it very clear that doing so is beyond what I am allowed and means that I am obsessed with the poster. So talk to him if you want me to actually show what I was talking about.