• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Back to draft talk

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Dallas drafts Michigan's Peppers at 28 and reading some opinions that seems like a bad idea.
BUT....factor Sean Lee at weakside and the thought grows on me. Sean did more for Barry Church than most people realize.

Depending on who is there I could live with Peppers. He is versatile and his shortcomings could be masked as a SS. He's not my first choice though.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Dallas drafts Michigan's Peppers at 28 and reading some opinions that seems like a bad idea.
BUT....factor Sean Lee at weakside and the thought grows on me. Sean did more for Barry Church than most people realize.

Wouldn't count on Peppers at #28. Dallas has not had him in for a visit last I checked (maybe that has changed?). 10 out of Dallas' last 11 first round picks have been to Dallas for official visits prior to the draft.

Realistically, I am hoping for Takk McKinley or TJ Watt at #28. I'm leaning more towards TJ Watt these days. Watt is a premier athlete, and has plenty of room on his frame to add some bulk - and no injuries! Has position flex, can help on all 3 downs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't count on Peppers at #28. Dallas has not had him in for a visit last I checked (maybe that has changed?). 10 out of Dallas' last 11 first round picks have been to Dallas for official visits prior to the draft.

Realistically, I am hoping for Takk McKinley or TJ Watt at #28. I'm leaning more towards TJ Watt these days. Watt is a premier athlete, and has plenty of room on his frame to add some bulk - and no injuries! Has position flex, can help on all 3 downs.
we'll see but I sure hope they go DB at 28

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TJ and his fire. I would be ok with Adoree Jackson as well. He is so versatile.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TJ and his fire. I would be ok with Adoree Jackson as well. He is so versatile.

I'm a big fan of Adoree Jackson. I hope that some how he is available for Dallas in the second round. I think there would be better options in the first round. Jackson is great and all, but he's very raw as a CB and gets beat a lot. That said, I really like that he creates turnovers, and is a premier kick returner.

In an ideal situation, barring any trades, Dallas could go...
28. TJ Watt
60. Adoree Jackson
92. Marcus Williams

JMO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of Adoree Jackson. I hope that some how he is available for Dallas in the second round. I think there would be better options in the first round. Jackson is great and all, but he's very raw as a CB and gets beat a lot. That said, I really like that he creates turnovers, and is a premier kick returner.

28. TJ Watt
60. Adoree Jackson
92. Marcus Williams

JMO

That would make a great draft!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

28. TJ Watt
60. Adoree Jackson
92. Marcus Williams

JMO
Not sure any of those guys will be available when we are on the clock in the given round, but you never know where guys end up going so who knows. That being said, sign me up for this right now

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure any of those guys will be available when we are on the clock in the given round, but you never know where guys end up going so who knows. That being said, sign me up for this right now

I'm sure it won't work out that way. If I'm being honest, TJ Watt is probably gone in the top 20, Jackson in the top 50, and Williams in the top 75. We may not have a shot at any of these guys, but there is tons of talent in this draft I would be happy with. The list is too long. It's a great year to need defense, guys!

Now, can we just get this over with?!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it won't work out that way. If I'm being honest, TJ Watt is probably gone in the top 20, Jackson in the top 50, and Williams in the top 75. We may not have a shot at any of these guys, but there is tons of talent in this draft I would be happy with. The list is too long. It's a great year to need defense, guys!

I can't wait for the draft and watching Philly fans make fools out of themselves yet again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm getting to that point. I just need to see who we pick. Then of course I'll wait months to actually see them play myself and try to figure out if the team really likes them as much as Jerry tells us they do...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite production from start to finish in his college career, in the toughest conference in college football. I wouldn't get too caught up in his combine measurables considering he was sick during the combine and still chose to participate. Barnett just gets the job done.
Kiper's just released 3 round mock has Barnett sliding to us at 28. Hard to believe but he's on dline guy I'd take at 28 over a DB

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE A PICK TAKING A FLIER ON THIS CLOWN ANYWHERE

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiper's just released 3 round mock has Barnett sliding to us at 28. Hard to believe but he's on dline guy I'd take at 28 over a DB

Damn shame Kiper is never right. Maybe he is due?

Seriously, that would be about the best outcome Dallas could hope for in round 1. I would literally do back flips in the street, or severely injure myself trying.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE A PICK TAKING A FLIER ON THIS CLOWN ANYWHERE

Anywhere? I certainly take this into account when evaluating the player but I'm not sure I'm worried enough about failing a pot test to drop a guy from the top half of the first round to out of the 7th round. God help us if they took every NFL player today with no prior notice into a room and tested them all

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anywhere? I certainly take this into account when evaluating the player but I'm not sure I'm worried enough about failing a pot test to drop a guy from the top half of the first round to out of the 7th round. God help us if they took every NFL player today with no prior notice into a room and tested them all
I agree. He may fall to the late first. If that happens..... Jerry might be tempted.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as they are continuing to test for pot and these guys cant seem to quit smoking it long enough to pass drug tests, prior to a draft that has a huge impact on their lives, there will continue to be cases like Randy Gregory.

IMO this is something that is a clear red flag, and means the guy had to have partaken in some sort of banned substance in the past month, which to me is reckless as hell and insane w the amount of money on the line for them.

All that said, I would possibly take a chance in the 7th, but someone else will likely chance it before that

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they are continuing to test for pot and these guys cant seem to quit smoking it long enough to pass drug tests, prior to a draft that has a huge impact on their lives, there will continue to be cases like Randy Gregory.

IMO this is something that is a clear red flag, and means the guy had to have partaken in some sort of banned substance in the past month, which to me is reckless as hell and insane w the amount of money on the line for them.

All that said, I would possibly take a chance in the 7th, but someone else will likely chance it before that
No way will he make it into the second round. The 7th??? You must be joking.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way will he make it into the second round. The 7th??? You must be joking.

This guy has multiple red flags and who knows what is going on in his head. I may might have missed on a first round talent but I am not taking this guy in the 1st. Too many talented football players in this draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you. I wouldn't touch this guy with our needs till day 3 of the draft.