• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Atlanta vs New England on NBC

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy say's it's a non issue

gronk-cheeseburger1.jpg
Now that's a handsome man right there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, they played an offense that was shut down by a Miami defense that got torn apart by the Jets offense yesterday

Sarkisan is getting roasted on sportstalk today here.

I tried telling my golf buddies that are diehard Falcon fans...the OFC is coming back to earth. that was with or without Shanny leaving imo.

It's tough following that kind of performance, because as a OC you want to put your stamp on something that was already working very well. Hindsight is 20/20 but if Quinn really wanted to keep continuity, he should've stayed in house and promoted his QB coach to OC....Matt LaFleur is doing a great job in LAR.

Falcons needed to shore up the G position (really both sides) and they failed to do it...as a result, they can't run it in between the OTs that well this year...the zone blocked stretch play is their bread butter running play with Freeman cutting it back...man on man blocking to get a a yd...nada, those boys are not built for road grading work.

I think the Falcons find themselves, but this looks like a 9-7, 10-6 type team which might get you in the dance this yr.