• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article on Miss Terry (Saban) and them not leaving

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if "miss terry" is such a big factor...maybe it was her idea for nick to proclaim "I will not be the Alabama head coach" or whatever he said...and maybe her stating ""We're staying, We're not going anywhere." means absolute shit... :noidea:

None of it means shit either way. :L

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of it means shit either way. :L

exactly, in the end, she wandered out of the kitchen, and nick will surely put her back in her rightful place and tell her to stfu :D

and maybe...
aliens-meme-image.jpeg

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, in the end, she wandered out of the kitchen, and nick will surely put her back in her rightful place and tell her to stfu :D

and maybe...
aliens-meme-image.jpeg

That made me hungry. Im about to have to make a ho fix me a snack.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you are enjoying it in fact I imagine you are embarrassed by your ignorance and have created a circular argument to compensate. Regardless do yourself a favor and google "Theta Nu University of Alabama" and it will at least educate you so that you can post intelligently.

I will do that. But PLEASE, find where I said those things that you claim I did because you called me a terrible fan or something stupid yet you've provided no proof where I said they're going to do away with frat tickets or student tickets. Which I never said they were going to do nor did I say I thought they were going to do that. But you have failed to show me where I said that. You have just told me to educate myself on something I've already said I didn't know about. So yet you can continue to deflect and call me stupid and yet you can't answer a simple question. You can't provide proof where I said they're going to stop passing out tickets to the students and frats. Please continue to humiliate yourself. It is so pleasing and entertaining, especially just 4 days before the Iron Bowl. You're changing your argument to calling me stupid because I pointed out that you were wrong. And its sad.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn it all. noobs need to learn how to properly use the quote function

I assume you're referring to me. Sorry, everything was screwing up earlier and this dumbass barner won't provide simple proof for something and I'm trying to finish paperwork.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and maybe...
aliens-meme-image.jpeg

:laugh3:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you're referring to me. Sorry, everything was screwing up earlier and this dumbass barner won't provide simple proof for something and I'm trying to finish paperwork.

no sweat...but next time, get it right or pay the price!
ug.JPG

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice that she is saying that. Doesn't mean much until all open (and potential open) coaching positions are filled and we are on to preping for the 2014 season. I guarentee you if any univeristy throws enough money at Saban (and Texas has a lot of money to throw around) Saban will leave in a heart-beat. As good as a coach as he his, Nick Saba holds loyalty only to Nick Saban.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me like Saban needs to put some baby powder on his pimp hand and slap a bitch. Stop being a pussy yo.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think they are going to take tickets away from the Greeks you are out of your mind and do not know how the UofA student government is run. Too much power with the "machine" and too many power brokers as grads of it so those seats are untouchable.

Cracks me up how little fans that never attended UofA understand the politics. Too many of you think it's just a football team to root for.

Funny, but they did suspend the tickets of the Greeks for a couple of games.

See, i did go to THAT University and I do know that it is possible to do, just not wise, but sometimes even the wealthy, self-important knotheads need a kick in the ass and to be shown they are not above the law or rules.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do that. But PLEASE, find where I said those things that you claim I did because you called me a terrible fan or something stupid yet you've provided no proof where I said they're going to do away with frat tickets or student tickets. Which I never said they were going to do nor did I say I thought they were going to do that. But you have failed to show me where I said that. You have just told me to educate myself on something I've already said I didn't know about. So yet you can continue to deflect and call me stupid and yet you can't answer a simple question. You can't provide proof where I said they're going to stop passing out tickets to the students and frats. Please continue to humiliate yourself. It is so pleasing and entertaining, especially just 4 days before the Iron Bowl. You're changing your argument to calling me stupid because I pointed out that you were wrong. And its sad.
Dude you really need to get those self esteem issues worked out unbelievable you have put so much effort into a circular argument based on semantics. You implied they SHOULD when they can't and had no idea why now go educate yourself and quit whining like a child.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sweat...but next time, get it right or pay the price!
ug.JPG

Yeah, we dont want you to have to suffer through a seasons worth of VT football videos as the price for not knowing:lol:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, but they did suspend the tickets of the Greeks for a couple of games.

See, i did go to THAT University and I do know that it is possible to do, just not wise, but sometimes even the wealthy, self-important knotheads need a kick in the ass and to be shown they are not above the law or rules.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that had to do with some behavioral issues (if I remember correctly) and seats weren't taken from the students just allocated to other students. Different issue IMO.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong but that had to do with some behavioral issues (if I remember correctly) and seats weren't taken from the students just allocated to other students. Different issue IMO.

It was done this year due to them not staying for the entire game, which is part of their allocation rules. It can be done, but its frowned upon by the administration and I am sure that Saban was told to make it a short punishment.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was done this year due to them not staying for the entire game, which is part of their allocation rules. It can be done, but its frowned upon by the administration and I am sure that Saban was told to make it a short punishment.
Probably smart plan the Greeks get out hand pretty quickly down there. Half the fun of going to Bryant Denny was watching the drunk fraternity guys fight each other. The DEKE's were famous for it.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you really need to get those self esteem issues worked out unbelievable you have put so much effort into a circular argument based on semantics. You implied they SHOULD when they can't and had no idea why now go educate yourself and quit whining like a child.

Wow either you don't understand what I am saying or you are just too damn stubborn. I said they need to take away those seats (referring to the ones in the upper deck) and from the frats (they already suspended them for a few games this year). Then you come in here telling me that what I said was "they are going to do away the student section blah blah blah" When I never said they ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY THOSE SEATS. This is third and final time I am going to say I don't know what is going to be done nor do I claim to know what is going to be done. But to claim I said something that I didn't say and then spin it to fit your argument is pathetic.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain posters have become so damn personal. Everyone is either an idiot or a moron or a fool or ignorant when they use to be so soft and sweet and complimented everyone. It was almost like they wanted to be loved by all. I'm thinking family life or business isn't going so well now. No names mentioned,,, :noidea:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain posters have become so damn personal. Everyone is either an idiot or a moron or a fool or ignorant when they use to be so soft and sweet and complimented everyone. It was almost like they wanted to be loved by all. I'm thinking family life or business isn't going so well now. No names mentioned,,, :noidea:

giphy.gif