• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF can still get home field if we lose out and they win out you dork... of course they want us to lose.

Hey asshole, this means they have to beat Arizona at Arizona and us lose. If we'd of won they would be in the playoffs now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only guy I can't be mad at is Lynch. He gave 110% as always and did his job despite terrible run blocking per usual.

He was really the only guy on offense who did what he was supposed to.

I wouldn't argue against that. I was just telling him this wasn't just on Wilson. He had zero protection and how many times did we see him with lots of time and no one to throw to?

I know the politically correct thing to say is good game Cardinals, but fuck that. You don't get 4 interceptions in a game at home and lose. That's entirely on you, not the other teams will or effort. Seattle deserved to lose that game. They sucked so badly all over the place.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was SF rooting for us to win and knock out Arizona of playoff contention?

Dude, if we lose to the Rams and they beat the Cards then they win the division.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was SF rooting for us to win and knock out Arizona of playoff contention?

This was win-win for them, although this makes their game next week a must win to get in. But if they win and Seattle loses the Giners will have the division ( assuming SF wins tomorrow night). I really hope the Cards win next week but I feel like SF will probably beat them down.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it's shitty that they lost. The good news is that there is a chance the 49er's miss the playoffs.

No that's not good news. SF also still has a chance to win the division. There is no silver lining in this loss. None.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson need to take the blunt of the blame today which I suspect he will.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey asshole, this means they have to beat Arizona at Arizona and us lose. If we'd of won they would be in the playoffs now.

I'm pretty sure that anyone would take the win with a chance of a FRB vs. the risk of not getting the playoff spot any day of the week.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if we lose to the Rams and they beat the Cards then they win the division.

True but now they have to beat Arizona on the road and we have to lose. If the Seahawks had won SF was automatically in.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mad bro? WTF? Shut up, no crap I get what it means they have to do. Either way the Vaginas win the division and I believe HFA if we lose and they win... Yah the 9ers could lose prior to our meeting in the playoffs which would mean the road goes through Seattle but it would be a HUGE bust if Seattle doesn't secure HFA with having to win 1 of their last 2 games, 2 at home.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More pressure for Wilson and Co. next week.

I believe the pressure of clinching at home may have affected his performance today so hopefully he can learn from this and put in a good game next week.

We'll need it. Hard to believe that it'll actually come down to week 17 despite the record.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man both defenses played just light out ... That huck up by Palmer was a gamble that paid off... and man That was one helluva catch ... Max played it good. The int was a little skeptical I thought the ball hit the ground but hey I tip my hat to the Cards today they played a good game. Little things kinda didn't go our way so let's be glad this wasn't the playoffs. Russ got his first home loss outta the way and we all knew it had to happen eventually. GG cards

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but now they have to beat Arizona on the road and we have to lose. If the Seahawks had won SF was automatically in.

Just FYI, if the 49ers win tomorrow, they're in the playoffs. Even if they lose the next week against Arizona.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad bro? WTF? Shut up, no crap I get what it means they have to do. Either way the Vaginas win the division and I believe HFA if we lose and they win... Yah the 9ers could lose prior to our meeting in the playoffs which would mean the road goes through Seattle but it would be a HUGE bust if Seattle doesn't secure HFA with having to win 1 of their last 2 games, 2 at home.

If Seattle loses they drop to the 5 seed and have to play all their playoff games on the road. Seahawks fans caring one bit about the 9ers not making the playoffs right now is absurd.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't argue against that. I was just telling him this wasn't just on Wilson. He had zero protection and how many times did we see him with lots of time and no one to throw to?

I know the politically correct thing to say is good game Cardinals, but fuck that. You don't get 4 interceptions in a game at home and lose. That's entirely on you, not the other teams will or effort. Seattle deserved to lose that game. They sucked so badly all over the place.

Yeah I've got a really poor taste in my mouth after this one.

The Colts game on the road we lost despite having out played them. I can live with that.

The 49ers game we lost in San Fran in a tight well fought game. I can live with that.

Losing to the Cardinals at home after Carson Palmer throws 4 INTs? That is just ridiculous and I'm infuriated. You want to know the truth? I think the team just didn't show up today. Have you seen the local news media lately? I can hardly turn on local news around here without hearing them talk about the Seahawks as if they have already been crowned Superbowl champions. Not to mention I get family members who ask me "When do the Seahawks play the Superbowl?" The casual fans think it has already been locked. That has to get to the players eventually, these guys don't live isolated from the world.

I just really hope Sherman does not say something stupid about how bad the call from the ref was or how we out played the Cardinals or something cringeworthy like that. Whenever he does that he makes us look like sore losers.

I think they needed this loss. Everyone inside and outside Seattle has talked about the Seahawks like they are invincible at home. Better they lose now than in the playoffs.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not good news. SF also still has a chance to win the division. There is no silver lining in this loss. None.

There's a brass lining.

Eventually, we were going to lose at home and better now than in the playoffs.

Turbin won't be returning kickoffs anymore. It won't happen but it would be nice to
give Beast a breather and be able to run outside with a guy like Michael. Ellington
showed what can happen to the edge. Bernard G with the Bengals. Zac Stacy and
ELacy are having great rookie seasons.

Michael has the explosiveness we could use o spell Lynch or even run split back.
Turbin is worse than Ahman Green was at returning kicks.

No, it's not silver but a bit of brass to contemplate. :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson need to take the blunt of the blame today which I suspect he will.

Wrong! It's the OL that can't open running lanes or pass protect. Wilson had a bad game, but with the OL getting their asses kicked, it's hard to be effective for any QB.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ how the 49ers fans come out of their hole after the game is over. Right on fucking cue.

EDIT: I'd rather not get banned. Lord knows these 49ers fans will probably go crying to their mods to get me banned after I make them cry again.

Last edited by a moderator: