• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ how the 49ers fans come out of their hole after the game is over. Right on fucking cue.

Seriously you are all so predictable. Try to keep it in your pants. We try to keep it phaggot free around here, but unfortunately you guys continue to find your way over here.

Their queer mods like Ray and Clyde would have us banned. :L

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit. :doh:

Well I do for one, but I was just pointing it out to some posters who seemed to believe that the 49ers had to win out to make the playoffs. No harm intended. Keep it classy though.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ how the 49ers fans come out of their hole after the game is over. Right on fucking cue.

EDIT: I'd rather not get banned. Lord knows these 49ers fans will probably go crying to their mods to get me banned after I make them cry again.

I don't think anyone has said anything to warrant this reaction. Did I miss something nasty someone said?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do for one, but I was just pointing it out to some posters who seemed to believe that the 49ers had to win out to make the playoffs. No harm intended. Keep it classy though.

I don't care how classy you think you're keeping it. The Seahawks just lost a shitty game. You have to be really fucking thick to come around here a few minutes after that thinking you're going to get a warm reception.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how classy you think you're keeping it. The Seahawks just lost a shitty game. You have to be really fucking thick to come around here a few minutes after that thinking you're going to get a warm reception.

:agree:

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was on here to read about the game. I responded to help clarify some misconceptions.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! It's the OL that can't open running lanes or pass protect. Wilson had a bad game, but with the OL getting their asses kicked, it's hard to be effective for any QB.

So what's the difference this time around? The OLine was worse when these two teams first met and the game was not even close. Okung and Giacomini should have an impact, but it was apparently the Arizona defense came out prepared today.

As a leader, Wilson will need to take the heat as he made numerous bad decisions as well. OLine was horrific, but Wilson will take the blame for it, it's what he does.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're a queer just like your mods, ray and clyde. I've read your trash before. You classy? :laugh3:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss stings for the fans but you can bet it stings worse for the players. You will see a pissed off Seahawks team next week.

Also it was about time the team played a perfect stinker of a game on offense for 4 quarters. They have bailed themselves out a few times in the 2nd half so maybe this will make them regain focus.

The Defense dominated again but the offense let them down. Also to many penalties and this is nothing new.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not surprising that you would swarm this board after a loss. But hey, at least we won't do what your shitty mods are doing by banning Seahawk posters for even reading your threads.

Oh, and don't expect any warm welcomes here either. You have your own board, use it there.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EDIT: I'd rather not get banned. Lord knows these 49ers fans will probably go crying to their mods to get me banned after I make them cry again.

Did I say anything that was gloating or playing on the Seahawks fans? I quoted two posts saying that SF needs to win vs AZ... thats not the case, before your game, SF needed one win in the last two to make playoffs...

just correcting or informing some of the playoff scenarios... AZ needs a win and a NO loss to qualify.

If you think this was trolling, come troll the my board and quote my posts that I was clearly saying you guys got hosed...

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising that you would swarm this board after a loss. But hey, at least we won't do what your shitty mods are doing by banning Seahawk posters for even reading your threads.

Oh, and don't expect any warm welcomes here either. You have your own board, use it there.

:agree: Then fag niner talks being classy? :lol:

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micheal Bennett didn't look for a guy to block on the Smith pick before the end of the half we got no points there, missed the FG so Hauschka should get some blame too. McDonald shoves a guy well after the play was over so stupid way to give the cards 15 yards idiot. I dislike our empty sets that we run nothing like telling the defense what you are going to do, offensive line played like pure crap today.

Lots of blame to go around but they need to handle their business next week, despite missing two clinching wins now we still have a team that can win and have home field advantage though the playoffs. Going into the last week heading into the season we all would have taken that now they need to go win.

Also Credit to the Cards, the last play to Baldwin was a bad call but in no way is that AZ's fault they kicked butt all day and played smarter than Seattle, I wanted our boys to get this win but if they had it would have been a stolen victory AZ was the best team on the field today.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say anything that was gloating or playing on the Seahawks fans? I quoted two posts saying that SF needs to win vs AZ... thats not the case, before your game, SF needed one win in the last two to make playoffs...

just correcting or informing some of the playoff scenarios... AZ needs a win and a NO loss to qualify.

If you think this was trolling, come troll the my board and quote my posts that I was clearly saying you guys got hosed...

Hard to troll your board when you have trigger happy mods. Just saying. :lame:

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a wake up call for the offense to get their shit together.