• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say anything that was gloating or playing on the Seahawks fans? I quoted two posts saying that SF needs to win vs AZ... thats not the case, before your game, SF needed one win in the last two to make playoffs...

just correcting or informing some of the playoff scenarios... AZ needs a win and a NO loss to qualify.

If you think this was trolling, come troll the my board and quote my posts that I was clearly saying you guys got hosed...

Dude let me clarify something for you two,

The Seahawks just lost at home for the first time since 2011. We lost in a game where Carson Palmer threw 4 INTs and the offense looked anemic.

I don't care if you have the greatest praise for the Seahawks in the world right now, the last thing anyone on this board wants to see is a 49ers fan. If the 49ers had just lost a game like this I don't think you would care too much for a Seahawk fan's opinion either.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say anything that was gloating or playing on the Seahawks fans? I quoted two posts saying that SF needs to win vs AZ... thats not the case, before your game, SF needed one win in the last two to make playoffs...

just correcting or informing some of the playoff scenarios... AZ needs a win and a NO loss to qualify.

If you think this was trolling, come troll the my board and quote my posts that I was clearly saying you guys got hosed...

Have you ever been here to talk football? No, you haven't. So why are you here now?
Why not go back to your brothel board and talk to your fans. :nod: We can clarify any
misconceptions to the 1 or 2 fans that may be confused.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to troll your board when you have trigger happy mods. Just saying. :lame:

Yeah, I got banned for saying our receivers were better....fucking pansies!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game were week 1 it would be a chorus of "WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" And the sad thing is that it would be right. That was absolutely awful. They went in there thinking there was no way in hell we were losing. Now we're playing for our lives next week, and if we don't then it's going to be one of the biggest choke-jobs closing out a season in recent memory.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game were week 1 it would be a chorus of "WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" And the sad thing is that it would be right. That was absolutely awful. They went in there thinking there was no way in hell we were losing. Now we're playing for our lives next week, and if we don't then it's going to be one of the biggest choke-jobs closing out a season in recent memory.

Nothing is truer than the phrase "We control our own destiny." at this point. Losing 3 of the last 4 games to division rivals will be an absolute epic meltdown. Playing similar ways next week on offense and it's very very real.

Good thing is, they have less than 7 days to figure things on offense and fix things but time is running short.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, this loss was an upset and the offense played pretty poorly, but Arizona had something to do with that, their defense has been a lot better. And Carson Palmer just heaved it for a couple of INTs when he should have just taken the sack or airmailed it into the stands. However, you'll be favored to win against the Rams next week and you should win and then this loss will be forgotten as you retain home field advantage throughout the playoffs. So frustrating yes, time to panic? not unless the offense plays this poorly next week against the Rams. Anyway, tough loss.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

What an enjoyable game that was.

LOL. 3-12.

Not to mention it was an enjoyable game to watch as well earlier (Dallas/Washington). :laugh3::laugh3:

BTW, RG3 talk to his coach yet or is he still pulling that HS bullshit?:lol:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Hey troll get lose! Your team is hot garbage, you only wish they were any where close to being as good as the Seahawks.

Don't post here again unless it's in the smack talk thread.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game hawk fans! I was at century link field and you were all gracious hosys(besides the dude who threw my flag on the ground. That was a battle and a test of fortitude for both teams! Everything was left on the field!

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Fuck you...your redskins suck ass, your orioles are fucking pathetic and you suck harder than Richard Simmons at an all night bukkake party. Enjoy the playoffs trying to rebuild from a pathetic 3-12 season you turd. RGIII wishes he could sip water from the jock of Russell Wilson, fucking overrated piece of shit!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to fire Bevell.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is where the children go.

AZ got lucky, but their defense was superb. Sadly, it will take a little luck to get into the playoffs.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically won our "Super Bowl" this week, as it will take a minor miracle for the Cardinals to make it to the playoffs... but we at least did all we could so far... I still can't believe that they could beat the 49'ers next week, finish 11-5, and STILL be watching... but I'm glad our division is by far the best in the NFL, its not even debatable....

Cardinals defense stood up today... Offense made a play when it had to....

Best of luck the rest of the season.... I think you win next week, and then have home field, where it will be brutal for whoever is unlucky enough to get that draw....

I do think, however, that this loss took ALOT from the Seahawks.... Gone now, is the view of invincibility that the CLINK presented... now you've got to figure that any team at least has a glimmer of hope.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically won our "Super Bowl" this week, as it will take a minor miracle for the Cardinals to make it to the playoffs... but we at least did all we could so far... I still can't believe that they could beat the 49'ers next week, finish 11-5, and STILL be watching... but I'm glad our division is by far the best in the NFL, its not even debatable....

Best of luck the rest of the season.... I think you win next week, and then have home field, where it will be brutal for whoever is unlucky enough to get that draw....

I do think, however, that this loss took ALOT from the Seahawks.... Gone now, is the view of invincibility that the CLINK presented... now you've got to figure that any team at least has a glimmer of hope.

Yeah, but this should have been our regular season Super Bowl as well. You outplayed us and won. Congrats. I knew this game was going to be tough and next weeks going to be tough as well. This is a nasty division with 4 teams that have the talent to contend for the title.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only glimmer would be for a team with a good defense like the Niners or the Panthers. Anyone else and it will be very tough for them. Both defenses dominated in their strengths today and the Cards made one more play then the Hawks on offense although the Cards offense controlled the ball much more. Good Game and take down the Niners next week!

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong! It's the OL that can't open running lanes or pass protect. Wilson had a bad game, but with the OL getting their asses kicked, it's hard to be effective for any QB.

Come on Harold, even you have to admit that he made bad decisions during the game (forcing throws when he could have ran for 1st downs) and missed targets when they were open. He had a terrible game, but even he's entitled to that every once in awhile.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals generally do that to Wilson though....aside from the 58-0 debacle, they have always harrassed Wilson...difference in this game vs the game in Arizona, was the fact that Wilson wasn't able to turn negative plays into positive plays this game. He must have escaped a sack, or pressure to make huge plays at least a half dozen times earlier this year.

Lost in the schuffle was the fact that the Cards, secondary....even without the Badger, played very well as well as the front 7, it was just and overall great effort by Todd Bowles and the Cardinals.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Harold, even you have to admit that he made bad decisions during the game (forcing throws when he could have ran for 1st downs) and missed targets when they were open. He had a terrible game, but even he's entitled to that every once in awhile.

I agree. That one play in the third or fourth quarter where Wilson scrambled to his left and ran sticks out to me as a bad throwing decision. If he takes two more steps he's got the first down guaranteed. Instead he threw that ball to Kearse (I think) who dropped it out of bounds. It was close to being an outstanding play and Kearse should have held on ( or was it Baldwin?) to the ball, BUT it was not necessary to throw there. Take the first down and keep the drive alive. Meh, hindsight is always perfect I guess.