• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone heard from DPD lately?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested in how he is feeling about his new team, the Niners going into this matchup.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably so busy sniffing Chip Kelly's seat that he doesn't even know the season has started.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering that myself.

His rejoinder will probably be how much better the team could be if not for roseman's missteps.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear I have been missed. I have chimed in on a couple of threads. I am pretty impressed with how this team is doing. While the ego may hurt a little by being wrong on these guys, its more than consolation to see the Eagles doing this well.

The big deal IMO is that Wentz appears to be the real deal. Having a great QB covers up a multitude of other problems....such as the OL play which was really pretty bad this week, but Wentz did some amazing things under pressure anyways.

And on defense, great DL play also covers up a lot of problems. This secondary is weak, but when the QB has little time, it doesn't matter as much.

I really don't think the Eagles off season acquisitions at Receiver have worked out that well. Jeffery has been just Okay and I am not really sure that Torrey Smith is even starting anymore? Hollins and Agholor seem to be more involved at this point? Again I think it is more Wentz making these guys look good rather than the other way around.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why invite bad energy back in?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aye yi yi, this thread.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? He's a shit disturber, we have enough positive things to talk about instead.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does seem to be coming around a little and admitting to being wrong about some of these guys...

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear I have been missed. I have chimed in on a couple of threads. I am pretty impressed with how this team is doing. While the ego may hurt a little by being wrong on these guys, its more than consolation to see the Eagles doing this well.

The big deal IMO is that Wentz appears to be the real deal. Having a great QB covers up a multitude of other problems....such as the OL play which was really pretty bad this week, but Wentz did some amazing things under pressure anyways.

And on defense, great DL play also covers up a lot of problems. This secondary is weak, but when the QB has little time, it doesn't matter as much.

I really don't think the Eagles off season acquisitions at Receiver have worked out that well. Jeffery has been just Okay and I am not really sure that Torrey Smith is even starting anymore? Hollins and Agholor seem to be more involved at this point? Again I think it is more Wentz making these guys look good rather than the other way around.

the CB is hardly weak... they have been playing very well, despite our top CB's being out. These guys are looking back to the ball, and this is making a Huge huge difference. Even the rookie has had his hands on the ball and just barely missed an INT several times. I'm actually proud of the CB play and it's not all just the front 7 making them look good. They are actually playing pretty well.

And at WR - while Jeffrey has not been amazing or a dominant as we would have liked - he is commanding attention of the top cover, which has made things much better for the other WR's. So the real issue is not his performance, but whether he is worth whatever cost he will want after this season - but that's a topic for another time. he is doing just fine this year. I agree about Smith - and yes, if your watching the games, he has been in the games - but I'm not impressed at all. Your completely wrong about Hollins and Agholor - it's not just Wentz making them look good - they are both playing exceptionally well. Agholor has gotten out of his head, and is showing good hands, which he had all along. Hollins is very physical, and is a beast. I'd love to see more of him.