• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else think 49ers beat the Seahawks?

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are just happy to have a rivalry. No one cared enough about them for most of their existence to call them a rival.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are just happy to have a rivalry. No one cared enough about them for most of their existence to call them a rival.

Im just happy that the only thing between my team and the sb, is à kaepernick led team at the Clink.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, nothing could be more satisfying than ending your season.

I like you, Wiz, Reg, Sonny and Harold. You guys be around. Sonny is sold that Kaep is an absolute loser. I just don't see it that way. By the end of next year I don't think you guys will see it that way.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just happy that the only thing between my team and the sb, is à kaepernick led team at the Clink.

Yep, if you win on Sunday, you get to look forward to your second loss in the Super Bowl as a franchise. Moving on up in historical relevance.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if you win on Sunday, you get to look forward to your second loss in the Super Bowl as a franchise. Moving on up in historical relevance.

hey dude! Welcome to SportsHoopla. Nice teams...

:suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever you say, frontrunner.

Preparing yourself for a loss next week by picking against Seattle in the next game?:lol:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tend to agree. Since we joined up with the NFCW, the Rams won the division once, Az won it twice, SF has won it 3 times, and we have won it 6 times.

It is not our fault the other divisions were slow to recognize the new boss on the block.

<cue # of Lombardi's each team has>

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, frontrunner.

Preparing yourself for a loss next week by picking against Seattle in the next game?:lol:

How is living in Oregon, cheering for the Ducks and Blazers a front runner?

We obviously dont have the NFL.

Its either Seattle, (if you a Duck that aint happening 95% of the time), Raiders, 9ers, Broncos....

Those are the teams that most Oregonians follow.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is living in Oregon, cheering for the Ducks and Blazers a front runner?

We obviously dont have the NFL.

Its either Seattle, (if you a Duck that aint happening 95% of the time), Raiders, 9ers, Broncos....

Those are the teams that most Oregonians follow.

If you wait to open an account late in the playoffs, then start talking shit, youre à frontrunner. Same thing with people that just recently added à team as one of their favs.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wait to open an account late in the playoffs, then start talking shit, youre à frontrunner. Same thing with people that just recently added à team as one of their favs.

Well, this isnt one of the guys. But I just invited a group of friends to SportsHoopla that had no idea about it.

Ever think they didnt know about SportsHoopla?

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in your opinion, a person isn't a real fan of a particular sports team if they register their username on an Internet forum during the playoffs?

I didn't know about SportsHoopla until the day I registered. I was on other forums like ESPN.

Your logic is as sound as WizardHawk's argument that having over 6,000 troll posts in less than a year makes you a highly respected veteran member of SportsHoopla.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, in your opinion, a person isn't a real fan of a particular sports team if they register their username on an Internet forum during the playoffs?

I didn't know about SportsHoopla until the day I registered. I was on other forums like ESPN.

Your logic is as sound as WizardHawk's argument that having over 6,000 troll posts in less than a year makes you a highly respected veteran member of SportsHoopla.

he is grasping for anything right now.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just noise. When Seahawks fans cannot win an argument, they sink to calling you a bandwagon fan, front runner, etc. It's their only remaining defense.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is grasping for anything right now.
I was once called a "fair-weather fan" of UConn men's and women's basketball on the ESPN forums due to my lack of participation day in and day out, as if my post count is somehow the standard of fanhood.