• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another NFL player accused of r*pe

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you mean, I have to babysit your hell on wheels, 4 year old, clean up your infant's puke, AND I get to suck your cock, all for eleven dollars an hour!

Where the fvck do I sign?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And p*o*r*n

is verboten too. The deepening mystery of the Hoop.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. If he did it then throw away the key.

Right now it's just her word against his word. He's not denying there was sex, he's saying it was consensual. Apparently he even passed a lie detector test.

I don't know how they prove r*pe in a case like this though. It's just a he said/she said kind of thing. Although, Mike Tyson was sent away under very similar circumstances so who knows?

The day of the alleged r*pe Tyson was at whatever event the Miss Black America pageant had going on that day. And it was reported he was noticeably drunk and had groped multiple women. Now did Tyson r*pe that woman later on that night? I dunno, but I imagine what the reports said about what he was doing earlier that day made a conviction a whole lot easier.

Passing a lie detector I would imagine helps Stubby significantly.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day of the alleged r*pe Tyson was at whatever event the Miss Black America pageant had going on that day. And it was reported he was noticeably drunk and had groped multiple women. Now did Tyson r*pe that woman later on that night? I dunno, but I imagine what the reports said about what he was doing earlier that day made a conviction a whole lot easier.

Passing a lie detector I would imagine helps Stubby significantly.
Only if you're gullible enough to believe a lie detector means anything.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you're gullible enough to believe a lie detector means anything.

From a perspective of the law, no, not at all. From a perspective that you agree to take one then pass it. Lending to credibility that you're telling the truth sure it does. Particularly in a r*pe case where often-times it comes down to her word or his word with no other witnesses available. Unless you think the person taking the test is a sociopath or some type of professional criminal or outlaw.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a perspective of the law, no, not at all. From a perspective that you agree to take one then pass it. Lending to credibility that you're telling the truth sure it does. Particularly in a r*pe case where often-times it comes down to her word or his word with no other witnesses available. Unless you think the person taking the test is a sociopath or some type of professional criminal or outlaw.
You don't have to be a professional criminal or outlaw or sociopath to beat a polygraph. Anyone can be trained to do it in just a few minutes. It's worthless.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to be a professional criminal or outlaw or sociopath to beat a polygraph. Anyone can be trained to do it in just a few minutes. It's worthless.

OK.