• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another NFL player accused of r*pe

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana Stubblefield, former Niner's player is being accused of r*pe (sexual assault, in my day was r*pe), but he's saying the sex was consensual. He even passed a lie detector test.

I tell ya, I'd almost hate having money and fame nowadays. There are lots of gold diggers out there and with our ultra sensitive, trigger happy, feminist society guys like Stubblefield will get vilified and convicted in the public's mind before he even sees a courtroom.

I'm not sure if he did r*pe her or if she's just a lying gold digger but either way his reputation is tarnished forever. Why can't courts protect the identity of the accused in cases like this? They do it for the accusers quite often, so why not for the accused too? At least then if they were found not guilty they wouldn't be crucified by the public.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/02/us/former-nfl-player-r*pe-charge/index.html

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? You can't say "R A P E" on here?!??

Pussy, fuck, cocksucker, bitch, asshole. OK, just seeing what is deemed bad.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The woman was mentally challenged

Throw away the key

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The woman was mentally challenged

Throw away the key

Sure. If he did it then throw away the key.

Right now it's just her word against his word. He's not denying there was sex, he's saying it was consensual. Apparently he even passed a lie detector test.

I don't know how they prove r*pe in a case like this though. It's just a he said/she said kind of thing. Although, Mike Tyson was sent away under very similar circumstances so who knows?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now it's just her word against his word. He's not denying there was sex, he's saying it was consensual. Apparently he even passed a lie detector test.

I don't know how they prove r*pe in a case like this though. It's just a he said/she said kind of thing. Although, Mike Tyson was sent away under very similar circumstances so who knows?

I hear ya, but what does Dana Stubblefield offer? He's probably mostly broke....I could see why a chick would wanna fuck with Tyson in his prime

What i read on this: Found her on a babysitting website, brought her in for interview, she was mentally challenged, he raped her

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That really doesn't mean anything.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, but what does Dana Stubblefield offer? He's probably mostly broke....I could see why a chick would wanna fuck with Tyson in his prime

What i read on this: Found her on a babysitting website, brought her in for interview, she was mentally challenged, he raped her
Yeah, it really doesn't look good. How mentally challenged was she? I assume that if she's capable of babysitting she has to be mostly competent. Competent enough to consent, anyway. Still, having sex with someone who's mentally challenged who you found through a babysitting website? That's not a good look, Dana.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really doesn't mean anything.

True, but it can't hurt either. Especially in a case where it's only one person's word against anothers. What else is there to go by in a case like this? She says it was forced, he says it wasn't. One is lying. How do we know which one?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? You can't say "R A P E" on here?!??

Pussy, fuck, cocksucker, bitch, asshole. OK, just seeing what is deemed bad.

George Carlin told us the 7 words you can't say on SportsHoopla and R APE is one of them

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George Carlin told us the 7 words you can't say on SportsHoopla and R APE is one of them

Looks that way. Seems like an odd choice though. Its a word that is even used in other contexts. It can mean sexual assault, but it can also mean to plunder and it's even the old name of Canola seed. We used to call Canola fields "r.ape fields" all the time. Most old farmers still call it that.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it can't hurt either. Especially in a case where it's only one person's word against anothers. What else is there to go by in a case like this? She says it was forced, he says it wasn't. One is lying. How do we know which one?
It doesn't matter because a lie detector isn't admissible in court because they're so unreliable.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana Stubblefield, former Niner's player is being accused of r*pe (sexual assault, in my day was r*pe), but he's saying the sex was consensual. He even passed a lie detector test.

I tell ya, I'd almost hate having money and fame nowadays. There are lots of gold diggers out there and with our ultra sensitive, trigger happy, feminist society guys like Stubblefield will get vilified and convicted in the public's mind before he even sees a courtroom.

I'm not sure if he did r*pe her or if she's just a lying gold digger but either way his reputation is tarnished forever. Why can't courts protect the identity of the accused in cases like this? They do it for the accusers quite often, so why not for the accused too? At least then if they were found not guilty they wouldn't be crucified by the public.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/02/us/former-nfl-player-r*pe-charge/index.html

Reputation? LOL. As a Redskins fan I never really remember him being anything more than a POS. This is the guy who missed most of a season because he injured himself emptying the damn trash! I am not crying any tears for him.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reputation? LOL. As a Redskins fan I never really remember him being anything more than a POS. This is the guy who missed most of a season because he injured himself emptying the damn trash! I am not crying any tears for him.

Not really the point though. He might be a dirt bag, I don't know. I just hate these cases where its a man vs a woman's word and for some reason we are all supposed to just believe the woman automatically. As if they've never lied before. Without some kind of proof I don't know how these types of cases ever get a conviction. He might be guilty as fuck but how do you prove it?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what else is unreliable? People.
Ok? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Passing a lie detector test means no more than Stubblefield claiming he didn't do it. It doesn't prove his innocence, or even suggest innocence.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2: And here I thought "tripping over your dog" was the ultimate excuse for hurting yourself! :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: And here I thought "tripping over your dog" was the ultimate excuse for hurting yourself! :L
I believe back in the day, former MLBer Jeff Kent injured himself washing his pickup truck.