• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State's Conley accused of r*pe.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by how the timing and how just bizarre the whole story is, I'm gonna go on a limb and say this is probably a false accusation. And it pisses me for two reasons:
  1. This is going to cost Conley money despite the fact that most GMs probably know the allegations are false.
  2. This type of shit trivializes r*pe because it's going to make people think "Oh, look, yet another false r*pe allegation," and then start generalizing it to the everyday accusations that aren't made against guys who are about to be drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mall3013 I still don't think he did anything. I don't see actual charges being filed.But will be a little nervous until he's cleared. Which I believe he should be. Assuming he is cleared which it looks more clear every day. I still think he should file a civil suit. If anything to possibly make people think twice before doing this stuff

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mall3013 I still don't think he did anything. I don't see actual charges being filed.But will be a little nervous until he's cleared. Which I believe he should be. Assuming he is cleared which it looks more clear every day. I still think he should file a civil suit. If anything to possibly make people think twice before doing this stuff
Yup I agree. However, he probably is just relieved to get this BS over with.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that bitch though. Throw her lying ass in jail.
I agree. I just think that he just wants this to go away and he can focus on football. Of all places to go, the Raiders in Vegas? Now he has to deal with hookers and pimps.:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I agree. However, he probably is just relieved to get this BS over with.
Based on his twitter comments. He's thankful and very happy to be a raider. I'm hoping with the speed he is and cooperation he is handling the incident with. And the girls story which already didn't make sense. Falling apart more every day. It's cleared up fast. I don't see McKenzie drafting him in the 1st if there's any substance to it. The risk initially worried me. But once the dust settles this could be a steal

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I just think that he just wants this to go away and he can focus on football. Of all places to go, the Raiders in Vegas? Now he has to deal with hookers and pimps.:L
In years past the Raiders may have been the worst spot to land. But with the reputations of guys like Carr, Cooper etc.... I'm not sure he could have asked for a better spot to be drafted. Now he just needs to get this behind him and put it on the field.

What are your thoughts on Conley mall? I'm a lot more familiar with cbs like Jackson, King, Jones, Moreau....I didn't get to see him play as much.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely disgusting that any lying c*nt can just accuse any dude of any serious offence (r*pe, assault, sexual assault, etc.) without repercussion while he still ends suffering over something he didn't even do.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In years past the Raiders may have been the worst spot to land. But with the reputations of guys like Carr, Cooper etc.... I'm not sure he could have asked for a better spot to be drafted. Now he just needs to get this behind him and put it on the field.

What are your thoughts on Conley mall? I'm a lot more familiar with cbs like Jackson, King, Jones, Moreau....I didn't get to see him play as much.
I love Conley. I think Philly was in love with him as well, but I think this r*pe allegation scared them away. Also the draft took a few surprise directions, which left a stud DE available at 14. Conley is a very good coverage corner. He has quickness and reacts to the ball very well. His weakness is that he is not a physical guy and not much of a tackler. That being said, neither was Asante Samuel. I think you guys hit a home run with this pick. He also was overshadowed by Hooker and Lattimore. The Ohio State is CBU (cornerback university). Our guys coming in and guys waiting in the wing probably will be even better than our guys just drafted. Wait to you see Jeffrey Okudah and Sean Wade this season.