• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another NFL player accused of r*pe

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha, so Dana had "consensual sex" with a retarded woman? You honestly think she consented to having sex with the person she was interviewing for a job?

DERP

I don't have kids but if I did and was interviewing babysitters and one was willing to watch the kid AND put out, the I would guess that she would be a front-runner for the job.

Of course I don't think that I would be tapping a mentally challenged chick either way, but, as packerzrulz said, aren't they all mentally-challeged in some way? If a 1995 version of Selma Hayek with an IQ of 80 wanted to do me then I I don't think that I would have a problem with it.

All of that aside, Dana has alway seemed like a real POS in the past and this certainly could just be a continuation of his being a complete douche.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have kids but if I did and was interviewing babysitters and one was willing to watch the kid AND put out, the I would guess that she would be a front-runner for the job.

Of course I don't think that I would be tapping a mentally challenged chick either way, but, as packerzrulz said, aren't they all mentally-challeged in some way? If a 1995 version of Selma Hayek with an IQ of 80 wanted to do me then I I don't think that I would have a problem with it.

All of that aside, Dana has alway seemed like a real POS in the past and this certainly could just be a continuation of his being a complete douche.

dude, he raped a retarded woman. I'd say "douche" is an accurate name for him.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana Stubblefield, former Niner's player is being accused of r*pe (sexual assault, in my day was r*pe), but he's saying the sex was consensual. He even passed a lie detector test.

I tell ya, I'd almost hate having money and fame nowadays. There are lots of gold diggers out there and with our ultra sensitive, trigger happy, feminist society guys like Stubblefield will get vilified and convicted in the public's mind before he even sees a courtroom.

I'm not sure if he did r*pe her or if she's just a lying gold digger but either way his reputation is tarnished forever. Why can't courts protect the identity of the accused in cases like this? They do it for the accusers quite often, so why not for the accused too? At least then if they were found not guilty they wouldn't be crucified by the public.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/02/us/former-nfl-player-r*pe-charge/index.html

I dunno. Seems to me that a guy like Stubblefield has been around long enough that he should know how to avoid getting himself into incriminating situations.

His reputation isn't tarnished if the case is tossed out.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the point though. He might be a dirt bag, I don't know. I just hate these cases where its a man vs a woman's word and for some reason we are all supposed to just believe the woman automatically. As if they've never lied before. Without some kind of proof I don't know how these types of cases ever get a conviction. He might be guilty as fuck but how do you prove it?

They get convictions because there is proof. A woman's testimony alone will never get a conviction unless there are some really specific extenuating circumstances that would make consenual sex really unlikely.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha, so Dana had "consensual sex" with a retarded woman? You honestly think she consented to having sex with the person she was interviewing for a job?

DERP

Speaking of "derp"....where did anyone say "retarded woman"? The article stated she claims to be "developmentally disabled" which can mean a lot of things. Besides it's now being questioned if that was even legit.

From CNN:
"There was no indication before Monday, he said, that the accuser had any disabilities. In fact, she has a driver's license and, in the past, she has filed civil lawsuits in which she represented herself, has been allowed to plead guilty to charges of assault, resisting arrest and failure to appear in court for a hit-and-run charge, he said. None of this would be allowed if she was developmentally disabled, he said.
"She's not developmentally disabled," Ken Rosenfeld, another defense attorney, said."

Not to mention she had been posting about looking for a job, being broke, and and asking people for money and then bingo! she happens to get "raped" by a rich celebrity.

I'm not saying Stubblefield couldn't have raped her, but then again nobody but her and him knows for sure. She says he did, he says he didn't. How would anyone on this board know the truth?

Lastly, it's not unheard of for people to meet during an interview or other circumstances and almost immediately have sex. Some women might even use it as a tool to get the job. Having sex with a babysitter or nanny happens so often that it's a running joke.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Seems to me that a guy like Stubblefield has been around long enough that he should know how to avoid getting himself into incriminating situations.

His reputation isn't tarnished if the case is tossed out.

If she made the whole thing up then what could Stubblefield really do to avoid this incriminating situation? And yes his rep will take a shot because in our society even the accusation of r*pe is enough for some people to believe it happened. Just look at Handicapper on this thread. He seems to "know" already that it happened. Usually what happens if a celeb is accused of this type of thing is that it is on page one of most news sources, then if it gets tossed out the story of his innocence makes it to about page 10.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she made the whole thing up then what could Stubblefield really do to avoid this incriminating situation? And yes his rep will take a shot because in our society even the accusation of r*pe is enough for some people to believe it happened. Just look at Handicapper on this thread. He seems to "know" already that it happened. Usually what happens if a celeb is accused of this type of thing is that it is on page one of most news sources, then if it gets tossed out the story of his innocence makes it to about page 10.

People usually forget r*pe charges if there is no conviction. The Kobe case is an exception but there was a lot of weirdness to that story.

Unfortunately when it comes to r*pe it often comes down to he said/she said and sometimes there are victims that are raped and nothing happens and sometimes there are falsely accused people.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People usually forget r*pe charges if there is no conviction. The Kobe case is an exception but there was a lot of weirdness to that story.

Unfortunately when it comes to r*pe it often comes down to he said/she said and sometimes there are victims that are raped and nothing happens and sometimes there are falsely accused people.

I agree sometimes guys get away with it too. No doubt about that. What I think needs to be done in r*pe cases is they should afford the accused the same anonymity as the accuser. Keep both parties identities confidential until after the trial. Then if there is a conviction let the press know the name of the rapist. At least this would protect an innocent man's identity and reputation.

But I also don't think people forget things if there is no conviction. Look at Ray Lewis as an example in a criminal case. Or look at Richard Sherman if you want to look at a sports case. Sherman was not found guilty of a single thing but just try to convince people on this board of that. It won't happen. Same with Ray Lewis. Not guilty by the law, but to many in the public they seem to know that he got away with murder. Maybe they were both guilty, who knows, but just the fact that they were found not guilty did not make most people forget.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are still missing a point. Yes, it doesn't prove his innocence or may not be used in court, but it helps his reputation with the detectives who will decide to press charges or not.
I doubt that. They likely know that a polygraph is useless.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if stubby is innocent, he was still banging the nanny while married and having a 1 and 4 year old child.

Pretty hard for me to see him as the victim. If he is innocent I hope he beats it, but I am glad he is getting put through the ringer. He deserves it. But at least he didn't go all Frank Clark on some woman.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if stubby is innocent, he was still banging the nanny while married and having a 1 and 4 year old child.

Pretty hard for me to see him as the victim. If he is innocent I hope he beats it, but I am glad he is getting put through the ringer. He deserves it. But at least he didn't go all Frank Clark on some woman.

The only retard Frank Clark will be raping is Colin Kaepernick.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why do they use them?

Trust me, I watch a lot of First 48, I know.
Because if you can convince the person taking the polygraph that it works, you might get them to tell you something they otherwise wouldn't.

Watch the Penn and Teller Bullshit! I posted, it explains exactly what I'm talking about.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you can convince the person taking the polygraph that it works, you might get them to tell you something they otherwise wouldn't.

Watch the Penn and Teller Bullshit! I posted, it explains exactly what I'm talking about.

So if you fail, you are telling me that the detectives will ignore it and won't be more suspicious of the suspect?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you fail, you are telling me that the detectives will ignore it and won't be more suspicious of the suspect?
No, no, no, no, no. I'm saying that you can't trust the results of a polygraph because they can be pretty easily fooled.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no, no, no. I'm saying that you can't trust the results of a polygraph because they can be pretty easily fooled.

I understand they can't be trusted, that's why they aren't used in court. My point is, they can help you with detectives. No, it probably won't tell them that he is telling the truth, but it's better than failing it and making the detectives more suspicious and putting more pressure on you. Not to mention, there are detectives out there that trust these test.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the point though. He might be a dirt bag, I don't know. I just hate these cases where its a man vs a woman's word and for some reason we are all supposed to just believe the woman automatically. As if they've never lied before. Without some kind of proof I don't know how these types of cases ever get a conviction. He might be guilty as fuck but how do you prove it?
Yeah clearly baby-sitting websites are a hotbed of gold-digging feminist nazis.

For fvck's sake.