• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An idea to get behind

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think Kentucky is close to the top of dirtiest.

But they're dirty.

It's still basketball thats played there though. High level, semi professional basketball.

This ninth inning bullshit idea fudementally changes the game into some other sort of Millenial pacifier. Baseball for children is Tball. Nobody wants to watch that. I certainly don't want to watch whatever it is they're going to turn baseball into.
To be fair, and I pointed this out early on, this person who said this is claiming "an MLB exec" said it, which means he can claim somebody in a front office is interested in it. I would bet this "exec" is a nobody who gets to be the unnamed source. If this was a real thing, MLB would step up to claim in instead of some radio guy just looking for 20 minutes of credibility. I can't think of a single baseball team, manager, coach, scout or player who wouldn't ask: Can you give us the name of the "exec" who doesn't like the job he's hired to do?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that's getting "behind" is this idea because it sucks ass.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a thread about SoxFans wife, thats an idea we could probably all get behind
Been gone for a while. Catching up a bit now and tomorrow. That was a good joke Dirt, I'm proud of you.