• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An idea to get behind

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Rusty hurt?

Rusty hooking up with the Smoking Hot German girl in European Vacation, Hollywood never really gets much more make believe than that

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rusty hooking up with the Smoking Hot German girl in European Vacation, Hollywood never really gets much more make believe than that
About time someone gave Chevy a beating.....A complete douche canoe by all accounts.....

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. As a divisional rival of the Tigers, I was sad to see him leave Detroit, but if he had to go, I'm glad he went to Boston. He'll make a bunch of dumb moves, won't win fuckall, get the boot after a few years and leave the franchise in shithouse shambles, just like the Tigers are now. It's going to be glorious.

And he'll still have as many rings as the Indians over the last 70 years.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while the Sox farm system is a bottom third farm right now, some of that has to do with all the prospects they've graduated over the last 4-5 years (Benintendi, Devers, Bogaerts, Betts, Swihart, Rodriguez). I do think it has the potential to be in much better shape in a year or two. The upper levels are barren, but most of their top prospects are in the lower levels. My biggest concern right now is that there isn't a lot of positional talent and there's not a lot of options for 2B/SS, especially with Pedroia's nagging injuries and age.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while the Sox farm system is a bottom third farm right now, some of that has to do with all the prospects they've graduated over the last 4-5 years (Benintendi, Devers, Bogaerts, Betts, Swihart, Rodriguez). I do think it has the potential to be in much better shape in a year or two. The upper levels are barren, but most of their top prospects are in the lower levels. My biggest concern right now is that there isn't a lot of positional talent and there's not a lot of options for 2B/SS, especially with Pedroia's nagging injuries and age.

To be fair, Rodriguez and Swihart stink

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, you sign a Cuban kid, trade an overpriced veteran to an NL team that needs to win now, get a couple of kids you can flip, sign a kid out of Japan ... farm systems don't win you shit. Farm systems produce a player every so often who can help you. Do you care if Pawtucket finishes last?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would this work? Does the team with the lead get to do the same if they’re up in the top half of the inning? Otherwise, road team gets through the meat of the order in the eighth, has to bat whoever is up next in their lineup in the top of the ninth and then has to face the meat of the order again in the bottom? That doesn’t sound fair.
Life...its not fair Willie

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PUMP UP FLAGGING ATTENDANCE.
More fan interaction.

fb.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the gay shit from the OP happened, it wouldn't bother me to never pay attention to another MLB game, ever.

Just invent a new a game. And move on. Or just watch NBA summer league. Cuz basketball is the only sport that isn't dying. (Soccer is for girls and Euros, doesn't count.)

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the gay shit from the OP happened, it wouldn't bother me to never pay attention to another MLB game, ever.

Just invent a new a game. And move on. Or just watch NBA summer league. Cuz basketball is the only sport that isn't dying. (Soccer is for girls and Euros, doesn't count.)
Basketball isn't dying because they keep changing the rules to let the top 10 teams in the country keep winning, those that aren't cheating. Well, yeah those ARE the ones that cheat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball isn't dying because they keep changing the rules to let the top 10 teams in the country keep winning, those that aren't cheating. Well, yeah those ARE the ones that cheat.
College Basketball will give way to minor league BBall hopefully.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Basketball will give way to minor league BBall hopefully.
There are already 2 classes of college ball. The college ball most of us follow and the semipro version they play at Kentucky. I don't mind the semipro version but I wish they'd just admit it and stop bullshitting us about being the UK team. My school, Evansville, is going to lose that game every time by double digits. I think we'd like to be excused from that sort of disheartening reality. Let the schools that want to pay their players go form their own league. In fact, they could have 2 teams at UK ... the semipro version and a regular one. And this is not to specifically pick on UK ... there are a bunch of schools in the Power 5 that do it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are already 2 classes of college ball. The college ball most of us follow and the semipro version they play at Kentucky. I don't mind the semipro version but I wish they'd just admit it and stop bullshitting us about being the UK team. My school, Evansville, is going to lose that game every time by double digits. I think we'd like to be excused from that sort of disheartening reality. Let the schools that want to pay their players go form their own league. In fact, they could have 2 teams at UK ... the semipro version and a regular one. And this is not to specifically pick on UK ... there are a bunch of schools in the Power 5 that do it.
I don't even think Kentucky is close to the top of dirtiest.

But they're dirty.

It's still basketball thats played there though. High level, semi professional basketball.

This ninth inning bullshit idea fudementally changes the game into some other sort of Millenial pacifier. Baseball for children is Tball. Nobody wants to watch that. I certainly don't want to watch whatever it is they're going to turn baseball into.