• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An idea to get behind

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, baseball is on the verge of being the fourth most popular sport in America, they use to have a stranglehold on number one. They are in desperate need of current day makeover.

Bullshit. Attendance keeps going up.

Also, with more kids starting to play baseball as parents are directing them away from playing football, baseball will likely grow in popularity.

Also, 4th most popular? GTFO. Football, sure. Basketball maybe. What's the third? If you say soccer, I will reach through your monitor and punch your dick right in the eye.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now baseball is third behind basketball and football, with soccer climbing fast in 4th.

Football Still Americans' Favorite Sport to Watch

lolz

Soccer.

How many Americans attended a professional soccer game in 2017? How many attended a professional baseball game? As if those staggering numbers aren't enough, it's also worth noting that the average MLB ticket is probably $60-70, while the average MLS ticket is free with a purchase of a case of Pepsi at the local grocery store.

GTFO.

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the same, there is only so much you can do to the game before you fuck it up.
45WW0wy.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would this work? Does the team with the lead get to do the same if they’re up in the top half of the inning? Otherwise, road team gets through the meat of the order in the eighth, has to bat whoever is up next in their lineup in the top of the ninth and then has to face the meat of the order again in the bottom? That doesn’t sound fair.

Word.

I think it's just a bunch of crotch-sniffers coming up with their version of clickbait. "pay attention to me! I've got zany ideas!"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have MOCKINGLY suggested this type of thing when debating the DH, and everyone said it would never happen.

Slippery slope, mother fuckers. Slippery slope.

I'm with you, brah.

I'm not into major changes. We lost one of the most exciting plays in baseball forever because that Giant fag in SF didn't know how to block the plate.

"oh, we have to change the rule because our star homo is inept behind the dish and got hurt!"

I'll always hate Posey for that shit.