• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs USC in Cowboys stadium in 2016?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really.

Beaches, Mountains, hunting, fishing, hiking, Nascar, motorcycles almost year round in one form or another. Family, friends, parties, weddings(never after labor day:lol:) All the same things that you would have in your life and believe it or not, we even recently got Cable TV and indoor plumbing, now we can watch that NFL you guys have talked so much about. Dont see the appeal of the NBA, high priced thugs chasing a basketball on a court, or that NHL, bunch of bruisers chasing a rubber biscuit trying to put it into a net.:L

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE]Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, really.

Beaches, Mountains, hunting, fishing, hiking, Nascar, motorcycles almost year round in one form or another. Family, friends, parties, weddings(never after labor day:lol:) All the same things that you would have in your life and believe it or not, we even recently got Cable TV and indoor plumbing, now we can watch that NFL you guys have talked so much about. Dont see the appeal of the NBA, high priced thugs chasing a basketball on a court, or that NHL, bunch of bruisers chasing a rubber biscuit trying to put it into a net.:L

Calling :bullshit: on the indoor plumbing.:lol:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True football fan^^^^^^^^^

The other guy, not so much

LOL. I'm a football fan. I've probably logged more miles going to see my team play than a majority of you so called real fans . I go to at least four home games and every significant road game if it works with my schedule. Since Bama doesnt do away OCC games I bet most of you have never been on a plane. lol. But football is not going to mess with my family life or with my relationships with friends. yeah I'll sneak over to the bar at a restaurant to catch a score but I wont miss something really important for a game. I dont get my self worth from a team . As for Mr. I plan my kids to be born at a certain time It's no wonder you're on you're here on this board at midnight telling us you're stoned and trying to decide what pron movie to watch.lol. Nice .

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm a football fan. I've probably logged more miles going to see my team play than a majority of you so called real fans . I go to at least four home games and every significant road game if it works with my schedule. Since Bama doesnt do away OCC games I bet most of you have never been on a plane. lol. But football is not going to mess with my family life or with my relationships with friends. yeah I'll sneak over to the bar at a restaurant to catch a score but I wont miss something really important for a game. I dont get my self worth from a team . As for Mr. I plan my kids to be born at a certain time It's no wonder you're on you're here on this board at midnight telling us you're stoned and trying to decide what pron movie to watch.lol. Nice .

Considering they have the record in Bowl games played all time, I would bet you're wrong.

Hell I even know of atleast four times they have played in the Rose Bowl for a Bowl game and that cannot be done by driving if you live here and want to see it...unless you have a spare week or so to drive it.

What you described yourself to be is a fan, not a FAN and thats what many CFB fans are. If a game is on and you want to see it, then you watch it if something family wise doesnt stand in your way. Many fans plan their lives around Football season and thats especially true in the South. Now, with all that said its not like we dont have lives outside of football also. Hell, soon I plan to get the instructions on how that damn newfangled toilet thing works...just as soon as i can figure how to get the water into the Box thingy above it.:confused2:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a fact:

SEC - 120 FCS schools played in the past 10 years.

PAC - 65 FCS school played in the past 10 years.

The saddest part about that is that the Pac-12 schools play the Big Sky for FCS schools, talk about a disadvantage. We get the 9 IC games plus the toughest FCS conference as well.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give two shits about Bama nor do I care for Jerrah Jones. Just saying, name one major powerhouse that schedules 3-4 major powerhouses in OOC in one season. It doesn't happen, that's all I'm pointing out. I mean, do you want Bama's OOC to look like this: USC, Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma

Notre Dame 2014

Michigan
Florida State (oops ACC)
Stanford
USC
Arizona State rated in final poll

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame doesn't count because they are independent.

At one point they appeared to agree in principle to joining the ACC, but that doesnt look like its really taking hold all that much. Not sure what the story is with that.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point they appeared to agree in principle to joining the ACC, but that doesnt look like its really taking hold all that much. Not sure what the story is with that.

They aren't a full member of the ACC, they just have a deal for a good amount of games every year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they have the record in Bowl games played all time, I would bet you're wrong.

Hell I even know of atleast four times they have played in the Rose Bowl for a Bowl game and that cannot be done by driving if you live here and want to see it...unless you have a spare week or so to drive it.

What you described yourself to be is a fan, not a FAN and thats what many CFB fans are. If a game is on and you want to see it, then you watch it if something family wise doesnt stand in your way. Many fans plan their lives around Football season and thats especially true in the South. Now, with all that said its not like we dont have lives outside of football also. Hell, soon I plan to get the instructions on how that damn newfangled toilet thing works...just as soon as i can figure how to get the water into the Box thingy above it.:confused2:

That's just sad.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!! Bring up USC being 4-0 vs. SEC teams in the BCS era and it's "those weren't 'top tier' SEC teams". Nevermind that Arkansas won the Western Division and was a 10 game winner in one of those seasons and Auburn was a pre-season #1 in one of the seasons USC beat them.

Auburn clearly needed one more year to get on USC's level :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just sad.

Do you ever miss a televised OU game? Notice I said planned, that doent mean ignored, missed or anything negative like you want it to mean.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever miss a televised OU game? Notice I said planned, that doent mean ignored, missed or anything negative like you want it to mean.

It seems some folks have a different definition of the word planned, than you and I do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just sad.

WHAAAAT_zps9f126c9a.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yes. I've missed a couple each season over the last couple years. Usually either at a field trial or hunting. I don't plan my life around a bunch of teenagers who wouldn't know if I died tomorrow.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes. I've missed a couple each season over the last couple years. Usually either at a field trial or hunting. I don't plan my life around a bunch of teenagers who wouldn't know if I died tomorrow.

I also don't plan my life around a bunch of teenagers who wouldn't know if I died tomorrow.

But I do plan a day out of my weekend in order to watch a game/sport that I enjoy watching and having a good time.

Why would you even think of football in that manner?