• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONCE AGAIN -- nowhere did I say he would be just like Max Scherzer. You can try and twist it anyway you'd like. I said his scouting reports reads the same as Scherzer's did when he came to Detroit and MAYBE detroit sees something in his delivery they believe they can fix, which they did with Scherzer.

Please, actually feel free to read what I just stated again maroon, I even stated it where you quoted it too, lol...I DID NOT SAY YOU COMPARED HIM TO MAX, for the 3rd freakin time, lol..I said "to use MAX's name in the same paragraph, page, dialoge...in the area code, zip code. continent as Robbie" was an abbomination...

you are just insainely to "ready to fight" mode to even think clearly, since you still can't read...I give up, your too brilliant and always right, it doesn't matter if its true or not, but your definately always right.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Tigers are always and have been in "we will win a championship next year" mode for 30 years and this year will be no different.

back to ignore mode, talking to you is like talking to Dougie but without the honesty of confessing your homerism...just come out of the closet like the guys and girls have been telling you to do for your entire life.

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap, putting Trustme (who here actually trusts ANYONE who says that first, its usually the first tell right before someone lies to you, lol)...putting blowme on ignore just left the 3 other posts and shortened my pages from 4 to 1 1/2...(the other sign someone is trying to blow smoke up your ass, indate someone with useless garble, 2 for 2)

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got to love. 2 KC Royal fans..and I say that lossely. seem to know more about this Tiger team than any one..
I guess when you are a royal fan.....you look for a good banwagon to jump on.

radio guys were talking...he was in Cleveland for xmas. browns fans said it must be tough being a Lion fan..... THIS was comeing from a BROWNS FAN!!!!!!!
did you know the city of Cleveland hasn't won any thing since 1964??????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True IFFY I do celebrate getting into the play offs. I understand neing a Royal fan its not some thing you can understand.

what I really celebrate is 3 straight ALCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not 1. not 2. BUT #!3!!!!!!!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan with out a QB is getting 4 1/2 points.
that shows you how they still are respected.
first time since 2005 Michigan has played abowl game inDecember...

Sparty is getting 6 points. Cleves must know sparty is going to get hammered against Stanford.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Tigers are always and have been in "we will win a championship next year" mode for 30 years and this year will be no different.

back to ignore mode, talking to you is like talking to Dougie but without the honesty of confessing your homerism...just come out of the closet like the guys and girls have been telling you to do for your entire life

:laugh3: I LOVE making dabums look foolish. I guess when you make comments like, Peralta is a better defensive SS because of fielding % than Iglesias, I'd run and hide too. Especially when I point out that, I guess it means Cabrera is a better defensive fielder than Moustakas at 3rd and Avila is just as good as Perez at C, because of fielding %.

I think my favorite response after pointing out the KC Royals lead the MLB for the longest playoff drought by a landslide is how the Tigers have been in a win a championship mode next year for 30 years. Uhhhh -- Detroit had about a decade or so where they lost 90 or more games EIGHT TIMES in like 10 years. I'm going out on a limb and saying, I doubt ANYONE in the organization was thinking, well next year we will win a world series. That'd be akin to someone like Minnesota, Chicago or Houston talking about winning a world series in 2014.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap, putting Trustme (who here actually trusts ANYONE who says that first, its usually the first tell right before someone lies to you, lol)...putting blowme on ignore just left the 3 other posts and shortened my pages from 4 to 1 1/2...(the other sign someone is trying to blow smoke up your ass, indate someone with useless garble, 2 for 2)

Awwww -- dabums is butt hurt again that I made him look foolish. You'd think you would be used to it by now, especially with the stupidity he responds with.

Too bad he put me on "ignore" -- I had another good one for him. I wanted to know if he felt the Tigers, as a whole, were better defensively than the KC Royals in 2013. They MUST be, because they had a better fielder % as a team.:laugh3:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I wanted to start trolling about Iglesias, I would point out their DRS (both at 0) but such things are probably putting a square peg in a triangular hole.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got to love. 2 KC Royal fans..and I say that lossely. seem to know more about this Tiger team than any one..
I guess when you are a royal fan.....you look for a good banwagon to jump on.

radio guys were talking...he was in Cleveland for xmas. browns fans said it must be tough being a Lion fan..... THIS was comeing from a BROWNS FAN!!!!!!!
did you know the city of Cleveland hasn't won any thing since 1964??????

love ya dougie and you definately know about lossely a lot...I will be sitting with the title after this weekend, just sayin...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry da bums.

still the play off rounds. and the super bowl.
that's were we separate the boys from the men.

I got Chiefs as 1 and done. just saying

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the start of the 2006 season.
no Tiger fan was thinking wrld series. sure when you put on the olde English D it means a little more.
Plus the best young pitcher to come down the pike had made his debut..Justin verlander. Smart fans knew he was some thing special.

da bums? tell us again when was the last time the Royals made the play offs?????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a live football ticket.
I picked a 6 teamer. all college bowl games.
got 2 wins. Washington and Oregon St.

iam kicking my self for not picking Stanford. That's th lock of the bowl season.

Even with a back up QB Michigan is primed for a up set. This kid has hardly played at all.
BUT Michiganteams always seem to do well against teams from Kansas..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the start of the 2006 season.
no Tiger fan was thinking wrld series. sure when you put on the olde English D it means a little more.
Plus the best young pitcher to come down the pike had made his debut..Justin verlander. Smart fans knew he was some thing special.

da bums? tell us again when was the last time the Royals made the play offs?????

a year less than the Tigers last time at winning a WS..thats got to hurt that 3 out 5 teams in the AL Central have won WS Rings since the last time the Tigers have...just painfull.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley cups and NBA championships have helped ease the pain

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, our MLS championship and IHL championship eased our drought too...lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley cups and NBA championships have helped ease the pain

Hey, that's not nice! I guess in a way Minnesota has a stanley cup title, just happened in Dallas. Phuck I hate Norm Green!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, that's not nice! I guess in a way Minnesota has a stanley cup title, just happened in Dallas. Phuck I hate Norm Green!

That was an absolute travesty to move the North Stars from Minnesota. Why in the world did it happen? Minnesota is one of the ice hockey capitals in the US.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an absolute travesty to move the North Stars from Minnesota. Why in the world did it happen? Minnesota is one of the ice hockey capitals in the US.

Norm Green had some sexual misconduct charges against him and I believe when he bought the team he wanted to move them, why change the name from North Stars to Stars unless he had planned on moving them.