• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers looked good taking care of the twinkies. Prince goes deep and scherzer shuts the door. JV pitching today....hopefully the tigers keep it rolling.....injuns beat the royals behind ryan raturd...bwahahaha

LOL...hopefully Indians get rolling. Best I've seen Jimenez pitch i over 2 years. Cabrera and Kipnis are heating up and hopefully start hitting like they are capable of

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Tigers are getting ready to roll.....bottom of the order has come through in a couple of games and the top is getting better.....SP could really be something special this season......

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers are red hot right now, Braves pitching couldnt buy an out in that series

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up burf!!!! Shane, i gotta admit, ubaldo looked great for the first time since.......wow........the first half of his colorado days......i dont think cleveland will have a problem with their bats. Its their pitching.....while i liked the bourne signing.....they should of spent money on a pitcher instead of swisher IMO. you gotta admit, it isnt the same without dougie...i seen him pop up on the lions board once. But i havent seen him since. I miss ragging on his wolverines.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were missing nosfer, dougie, kinik, itsjustagame, rolling......just to name a few

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up burf!!!! Shane, i gotta admit, ubaldo looked great for the first time since.......wow........the first half of his colorado days......i dont think cleveland will have a problem with their bats. Its their pitching.....while i liked the bourne signing.....they should of spent money on a pitcher instead of swisher IMO. you gotta admit, it isnt the same without dougie...i seen him pop up on the lions board once. But i havent seen him since. I miss ragging on his wolverines.

I agree. Guess they thought they had enough good pitching w/ Mccalister, Kluber, and Carrasco (whata punk). I like Swish for the locker room though, but it seems like they need one more reliable starter. Bullpen actually is aight.

burfboy

Canadian Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cleves....Ready for some Tiger Baseball....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins bats didn't do any favors but good god is Pelfrey just straight ass at baseball. I think he may be the worst of the bunch in terms of horrific FA signings the Twins do yearly. Other than him our rotation has looked decent.......hes just horrific. Deduno, DeVries, Hernandez, Hendriks, Gibson. Give the job to any of those two to go behind Correia, Worley and Diamond. Just no more Pelfrey.

Cleaves, it's so tough trying to find all the guys because there is no way to even track peoples posting any more. Stupid CBS. I'll keep trying though.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yah im ready for some tigers baseball burf.....watching them lose right now.....minny looking like the old minny today, scrappy......for a minute it looked like the tigers all took the day off....a little life in the 6th and rondon has already repaid the favor.

I know mrhockey, cbs sucks....build up years of talking sports and they just cut it off without warning. Im sure sooner or later we will all meet up again.

Go tigers!

RollingHills

Hoopla Cash
$ 2.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am here. The Twins win. I am mad that CBS cut us off. Was it the multi-ID guys? Was it the content of some? The board being free? Whatever. I put in 8 years. Yes, I think Minny is better than the last few years. The good players are coming. Our return to domination of division just starting to re-occur. Still a ways to go, Tigers class of division for 2013. But do not count us out yet. We are 3-3 on season series. Not too shabby.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome rolling.....now all were missing from minny is nosfer.....yeah cbs was wrong for that.....the set up here is cool....like the avatar set up and nobody here to tell us we cant swear or say certain things..alot more freedom here.....just miss being able to read the sports news first then hit the message boards..

Yeah twins looking better than the sox this year...i see the twins being better in 2016 about. I do have willingham on my fantasy team as my DH.

Tigers got 4 with the lowly astros....anything less than 3 wins is unacceptable.

Go tigers

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing i see that they really police here is the multi ID thing.....which is a good thing....only losers have more than one ID.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gotta admit, it isnt the same without dougie...i seen him pop up on the lions board once. But i havent seen him since. I miss ragging on his wolverines.

Doug is in a fantasy league with me and said he didn't much care for the setup here. Hopefully he will change his mind.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for the Tribe, AL Central!

Bats are getting real hit (especially Raburn) and pitching is coming on. Hopefully they can stay hot against the Twinkies.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will learn about raturd soon enough. Havent been watching cleveland. How does he look in the field. Raburn was by far the worst defensive player i have ever seen. And he plays many positions. Never understood that....i do fully expect him to hit the tigers well tho....and i fully expect tiger hitters to try n hit the ball towards him.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Torey Luvello might show up here. Maybe ''McLouth'' as well!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will learn about raturd soon enough. Havent been watching cleveland. How does he look in the field. Raburn was by far the worst defensive player i have ever seen. And he plays many positions. Never understood that....i do fully expect him to hit the tigers well tho....and i fully expect tiger hitters to try n hit the ball towards him.

Nope, he made a great play last night up against the wall, then fired a strike to first in the air from the wall. Dude has a fucking cannon!

He has been a solid fielder and ridiculous bat so far...hopefully keeps it up. :dance:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will soon find out.....ill never forget going to a game a few years back when he made 3 errors to lose the game. Wow a cannon? Guy had trouble throwing it to 1st base from 2nd last year.