• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Espn board, I was on record as putting Detroit at 92-70 eith KC at 84-78. It was the Indians that it looks like I shot low on at 79-83

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quest is on CBS saying the Tigers forgot that Miggy's HGH takes a week to kick in LOL.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week is it?? Geez, I had that figured at more like 4 days haha

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi Tiger fan"

"Prince? Hock?"

-I tell him Prince is better than Morneau

"Look its cool if your a double agent dude"

"I know those hgh injections will help Miggy get that mvp! lol"

"Is not that what you want Hock?"

"I have enough problems selling pizza under Obama's reighn I do not care who you like dude"

"We rednecks in Surry Va could learn alot from Det! you know how to run a city and all!"

I actually have missed this guy. Such a character. Nos, you can't tell me you don't agree a little.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" Ya got some for Avila, man he's like bummin out big time and could use some of that kind. *pssst* Don Kelly says he wants some too" lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do miss quest, he's even more over the top than dougie, if that's possible...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do miss quest, he's even more over the top than dougie, if that's possible...

Doubtful :noidea:

Tigs trolls all over our glog tonight. Only way we could get rid of em was to say their crack dealer was in the neighborhood. Joint emptied out in a New York minute :laugh3:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quest is more over the top than Dougy I think but his not as well rounded in his fanhood.

Last year he suggested the vikes trade AP lol, we know what happend. Now "Twins future is bright....vikes not so much imo". He's not a big vikes guy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quest is more over the top than Dougy I think but his not as well rounded in his fanhood.

Last year he suggested the vikes trade AP lol, we know what happend. Now "Twins future is bright....vikes not so much imo". He's not a big vikes guy.

Whatever Tigers fan :suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to sound too confident, but i honestly don't think it matters what the indians and royals do from here on out. i just don't see them having the talent to keep pace with the tigers.

detroit played middle of the road ball for much of the beginning of the year and it seems they have hit their stride now and neither KC or Cleveland have the talent to keep up with them down the stretch.

only way i see it becoming close is if they detroit bullpen implodes and that has actually been a strength for the last month or so since Benoit moved to the closer role.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to sound too confident, but i honestly don't think it matters what the indians and royals do from here on out. i just don't see them having the talent to keep pace with the tigers.

detroit played middle of the road ball for much of the beginning of the year and it seems they have hit their stride now and neither KC or Cleveland have the talent to keep up with them down the stretch.

only way i see it becoming close is if they detroit bullpen implodes and that has actually been a strength for the last month or so since Benoit moved to the closer role.

When you look at all the rosters in the division A to X, the Tigers arr the best team, no 2 ways about it.. so, the ball is in their court to play like it. I get the ides that they will since they've been through the pennant race wars alot in recent years, do I can't see pressure choking them either. Besides, August and September have been the months ehrre they've freaked out in recent years anyhow, so..

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only way i see it becoming close is if they detroit bullpen implodes and that
has actually been a strength for the last month or so since Benoit moved to the
closer role.

With Benoit, Smyly and now Veras, the back end of the Tiger bullpen is set. The middle relief is still suspect, but if these starters keep going 6-8 innings, that shouldn't matter much.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Espn board, I was on record as putting Detroit at 92-70 eith KC at
84-78. It was the Indians that it looks like I shot low on at 79-83.

I don't think too many saw Cleveland being 12 over .500 at this point. They are a scrappy bunch...winning a lot of close games and winning a lot of games in the late innings.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don kelly batting 3rd today.....wtf??? I guess a sunday afternoon getaway game....you know how the tigers play in those. If they dont win a 1-0 2-1 type game today, the streak will be over. .....dirks, kelly, santiago, and avila all in the lineup today.....wow....

But we got IGGGGGGY!!!! Who needs miggy

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 'donating' of Sunday games needs to stop now. The Tigers could hsve put a MUCH better lineup out there than this, and everyone knows it. The way Leyland throws away Sunday games is the biggest reason why so many Tiger fans are in a perpetual state of piss off toward Leyland. Don't even try to tell me he's going to do this in September too. If he does, he needs to lose his job.. end of story.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think too many saw Cleveland being 12 over .500 at this point. They are a scrappy bunch...winning a lot of close games and winning a lot of games in the late innings.

I didn't see ig coming, coz I'll be honest with you, I didn't think they had the starting pitching for it. After all, everyone knows that only the Orioles can get away with having lousy SP and still have a good record.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well.. waddya know, Leyland FINALLY came to his senses in the 12 th inning. He used Miggy to pinch hit for a single then *gasp* a real live, honest to goodness sacrifice bunt from a Tiger (Kelly, unbelievable) which sets up Torii (whom he actually had enough sense to bring on as a pinch hitter in the 10th) to knock in the game winning run.

Let this be a lesson to the old man.. you DON'T use a mickey mouse starting lineup against a team with hot starting pitching (losing streak or not, the WSox have been getting excellent SP). This game would never have gone 12 if he didn't start a deck full of jokers. In a pennant race, one must use the best lineup available to them.. soon he will learn. (we pray)

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticex I accidentally gave Kelly credit for the bunt instead of Jackson. Goes to show that we've been seeing Kelly in the linrup far more often than we should.