• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson watch

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's screwed. .. if he couldn't win the exempt list BS, he sure as hell isn't going to win this one. With absolutely no checks and balances on Goodell, nor any rhyme or reason as to how he arbitrarily assigns punishments. . He's screwed.

What's to stop this douche from indefinitely suspending someone for being a Democrat/republican? Or based on their religion? Or skin color, or penis size? Maybe they ate bacon one morning and the hog is sacred to Roger..suspension! Apparently there's nothing in the CBA holding him accountable in any way to justify his suspensions. . Just willy nilly however he pleases. The NFLPA should be ashamed of their leadership.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's screwed. .. if he couldn't win the exempt list BS, he sure as hell isn't going to win this one. With absolutely no checks and balances on Goodell, nor any rhyme or reason as to how he arbitrarily assigns punishments. . He's screwed.

What's to stop this douche from indefinitely suspending someone for being a Democrat/republican? Or based on their religion? Or skin color, or penis size? Maybe they ate bacon one morning and the hog is sacred to Roger..suspension! Apparently there's nothing in the CBA holding him accountable in any way to justify his suspensions. . Just willy nilly however he pleases. The NFLPA should be ashamed of their leadership.

Crazier things have happened, though. I notice that Micro still has him in the Barbarians. Have you dropped him yet?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I dumped him. Considering I had no shot at the playoffs after losing week 9-10, I needed the roster space. .. not that it helped.

And even with immediate reinstatement, he's not going to be worth paying this week.. probably not next either

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazier things have happened, though. I notice that Micro still has him in the Barbarians. Have you dropped him yet?

I haven't dropped him bc ya just never know. And there isn't another RB out there imo worth dropping him for. If by some chance I do win this week, it would be nice to atleast have him in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saga continues...from Rotoworld:

Sports Illustrated's Peter King reports Adrian Peterson is "likely (but not certain) to be reinstated next week."

Peterson's appeal was heard this week, and it's now in the hands of league appeals officer, Harold Henderson. Henderson has rarely, if ever, sided with the player, so it'd come as a surprise to see Peterson win, especially after it was reported earlier in the week that the NFLPA wasn't confident about Peterson winning the appeal. If Peterson wins, it will then be the Vikings' call whether to activate him for Week 15. It's a true toss-up at this point. Stay tuned.