• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Podlesh

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maynard was 2x the punter Podlesh is. The defense had enough trouble limiting yards...then you throw in compromising field position to boot. A stronger leg cant come soon enough.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hammer just posted some volume-generating material into the Bears team board threads. A thread on Adam Podlesh? Please. Things obviously so absurdly irrelevant that the only possible motivation could be generating more clicks for the money he gets for the volume that comes to this site.

While I am a capitalist, and I don't really care at one level, this level of naked self-serving has me asking...is there a good similar site this this? I'm going. I had it with Hammer, he's a pustule.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer just posted some volume-generating material into the Bears team board threads. A thread on Adam Podlesh? Please. Things obviously so absurdly irrelevant that the only possible motivation could be generating more clicks for the money he gets for the volume that comes to this site.

While I am a capitalist, and I don't really care at one level, this level of naked self-serving has me asking...is there a good similar site this this? I'm going. I had it with Hammer, he's a pustule.

Good riddance faggot. Don't let the door hit ya..

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD's the man.

Nobody gets along with you. Maybe it's you?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously dude...I can't defend this. It's whiny and bordering on insufferable.

C

cubzzzfanincali

now I basically see you as part of the problem. Makes a lot more sense.

Oh well. It would be nice t find a board where generating traffic wasn't the real purpose. But I guess I can see that was naive to say. Thanks guys. Have a good one. This explains a lot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh well. It would be nice t find a board where generating traffic wasn't the real purpose. But I guess I can see that was naive to say. Thanks guys. Have a good one. This explains a lot.
90174d119e032320bd40cd1d1cee3240.jpg

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the holy fuck...why do you give a flying fuck if the owner of a free site retweets some shit on a player, and places it in the relevant fucking thread?

Grow up. This site is FREE. But it's not free to the owner ya stupid fucking fucktard!?

Only a fucking crybaby copy and pastes the same shitty diatribe across an entire website...across sub-forums and even starting a thread on it!? What a sniveling boob.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet if you post this in a couple other threads, maybe start a few more, Hammer will apologize about it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it's Adam Podlesh, next it'll be BJ Armstrong, then maybe Chris Chelios.

Before long, if Hammer has his way, people will be reading about every player they once rooted for, in threads that were titled with their name.

What an asshole.

Paul Edinger can continue to f@ck himself, btw.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. A board with no traffic (aka discussion) sounds delightful. I can certainly see why you'd be upset about people trying to trigger discussions on a sports message board.

By the by....you may want to skip the dolphin shorts next time, Sally. Your snorch is peeking out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my memory is bad, but he looked fine the first three weeks. His inside the twenty stats are ok. I wonder if he broke up with his girlfriend. Hard to imagine the team giving up on him that suddenly. There must be something else suddenly wrong. Hence the girlfriend theory.
WAS it the girlfriend!?!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, this is what the guy melted over?

Because he posted a twitter link to an existing thread? And your entire problem is because it might be something that interests people?

This place will be better off without you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. A board with no traffic (aka discussion) sounds delightful. I can certainly see why you'd be upset about people trying to trigger discussions on a sports message board.

By the by....you may want to skip the dolphin shorts next time, Sally. Your snorch is peeking out.

The best part is - I wouldn't have even opened this thread if not for the OP melting - and I'm a Bears fan.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the thread that started the vagina monologues?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must've of really thought he typed up a winner, cuz he copy and pasted the same gutter swill all over the site.