• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Podlesh

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have rights. You guys kept saying well it was nice to know you Cali, which lead me to believe Cali got banned. If someone gets banned for speaking their mind then I have the right to leave. And I would.

Again, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm saying goodbye, because he was such a fucking bitch, that he will never show his face here again, and if he does, he will rightfully be flamed right the fuck off of here...AGAIN.

And NO...you have NO fucking rights here! The owner can ban your ass for whatever the fuck he deems fit. If you don't like it, you can act like a raging faggot, just like Cali, and get the fuck out.

Again, he was not banned for speaking his mind. He wasn't BANNED at all, he's just an insufferable faggot that bitched and moaned about the gayest fucking thing ever, and subsequently was flamed the fuck off of here by everyone that retains even a semblance of dignity and a functioning brain.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@noonthirtyjoe

You are defending someone that doesn't want to be defended. He left on his own accord. NOBODY showed him the door.

Go back and read this thread...see what yer boy hung himself over.

I'd suggest you take a breath and figure out what happened here, before you go down in flames for some whiny bitch that couldn't give two fucks about your "bravery".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I was in a thread this bad it was a Cutler thread. No wait every bad thread I have been in has been a Cutler thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm saying goodbye, because he was such a fucking bitch, that he will never show his face here again, and if he does, he will rightfully be flamed right the fuck off of here...AGAIN.

And NO...you have NO fucking rights here! The owner can ban your ass for whatever the fuck he deems fit. If you don't like it, you can act like a raging faggot, just like Cali, and get the fuck out.

Again, he was not banned for speaking his mind. He wasn't BANNED at all, he's just an insufferable faggot that bitched and moaned about the gayest fucking thing ever, and subsequently was flamed the fuck off of here by everyone that retains even a semblance of dignity and a functioning brain.
You need a chill pill BD7? There is no reason to be a dick to me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a chill pill BD7? There is no reason to be a dick to me.

I'm actually trying to help you noon. I'd hate to see you get the ax, for sticking up for someone that does not deserve the defense.

We don't need another Bear going down for the dumbest shit ever.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For realz tho...fuck cubzz. He got what he asked for. Gayest meltdown in SportsHoopla history.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*takes rips off joint while enjoying yet another entertaining freak-out*
200w.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap this was all over hammer posting a link that podladesh wants to resume his career, a football related link, on a football board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep coming back to check the board, every other day or so. I had no idea why there was a thread about an ex/shitty Bears punter that hasn't played in Chicago since 2013 that all of the sudden got so popular. I kept seeing it bumped to the top of the board.

Finally, decided to see what this was all about, and I guess it makes sense that you guys aren't talking about Adam Podlesh. :lol:

Although, I have to say. I don't really know what happened, but I have enjoyed conversing with Cubz for the better part of a decade. I have no context as to what happened here, but I always thought he was a good poster. Personally, I hope he comes back and we can move on from... well... whatever the hell this all was about.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep coming back to check the board, every other day or so. I had no idea why there was a thread about an ex/shitty Bears punter that hasn't played in Chicago since 2013 that all of the sudden got so popular. I kept seeing it bumped to the top of the board.

Finally, decided to see what this was all about, and I guess it makes sense that you guys aren't talking about Adam Podlesh. :lol:

Although, I have to say. I don't really know what happened, but I have enjoyed conversing with Cubz for the better part of a decade. I have no context as to what happened here, but I always thought he was a good poster. Personally, I hope he comes back and we can move on from... well... whatever the hell this all was about.

Post #23 in this thread. That's it. Hammer retweeted some shit and cubzz lost it over it, and proceeded to post the same stupid post all over the site, including, but not limited an entire thread about it.

It's literally the gheyest thing ever.

cubzz has a boner for Hammer. Period. So he took his ball and went home, like a crybaby.

Guess that means I'm gloating?:noidea:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #23 in this thread. That's it. Hammer retweeted some shit and cubzz lost it over it, and proceeded to post the same stupid post all over the site, including, but not limited an entire thread about it.

It's literally the gheyest thing ever.

cubzz has a boner for Hammer. Period. So he took his ball and went home, like a crybaby.

Guess that means I'm gloating?:noidea:

The whole thing just seems childish. Cubz included. Not directing that at you, specifically.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually trying to help you noon. I'd hate to see you get the ax, for sticking up for someone that does not deserve the defense.

We don't need another Bear going down for the dumbest shit ever.
This whole site might be better with out the Bears board

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i still have no idea who the hell adam podlesh is