• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Podlesh

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I basically see you as part of the problem. Makes a lot more sense.

Oh well. It would be nice t find a board where generating traffic wasn't the real purpose. But I guess I can see that was naive to say. Thanks guys. Have a good one. This explains a lot.

Why the fuck would you want less traffic on the Bears board?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I basically see you as part of the problem. Makes a lot more sense.

Oh well. It would be nice t find a board where generating traffic wasn't the real purpose. But I guess I can see that was naive to say. Thanks guys. Have a good one. This explains a lot.
I want to own a message board so I can hemorrhage cash or barely break even too!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that cubzzz wants HD, to pay out of pocket so he can enjoy the free site. Maybe Cubzzz, should buy the site from HD, pay out of his pocket, and get rid of all ads.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just here to add .015 cent to @HammerDown 's retire fund with the click. Don't spend it all in one place you greedy ass marketing phenom.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Hammer. It's wrong to boot a guy because he thinks different then you or has a opinion you disagree with. He did not break any rules. This is where I scream freedom of speech bitches. I have posted with Cali for 10 years and now I can't because you disliked his opinion. Sure he went off for no real reason but we all have a bad day now and then. Do the right thing and reinstate him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Hammer. It's wrong to boot a guy because he thinks different then you or has a opinion you disagree with. He did not break any rules. This is where I scream freedom of speech bitches. I have posted with Cali for 10 years and now I can't because you disliked his opinion. Sure he went off for no real reason but we all have a bad day now and then. Do the right thing and reinstate him.

I don't even think he was banned Joe. He fucking bailed on his own volition. And was quite the fucking bitch about it IMO.

You have no rights here joe, this is a privately-owned site that you do not pay to use. Your Freedom of Speech bullshit is almost as gay. Sorry dude. But yer way off here.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't ban him but I will do so if I fucking please and won't make excuses to you for it.

We understand each other?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think he was banned Joe. He fucking bailed on his own volition. And was quite the fucking bitch about it IMO.

You have no rights here joe, this is a privately-owned site that you do not pay to use. Your Freedom of Speech bullshit is almost as gay. Sorry dude. But yer way off here.

It's truly beyond belief.

Fuckin damned if I do. Damned if I don't.

Offer a free website, pay out of my own fucking pocket to let some loudmouth dickhead shoot his mouth off and get criticized for it. :L

"Freedom of speech."

Fuck you, dude! I'll come to your house, stalk into your living room, run my gawd damn mouth all I want and when you don't even kick me out I'll get in your face and start whining about "freedom of speech."

Fuck. You. @noonthirtyjoe

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For realz dude. There is nothing accurate about this post.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have rights. You guys kept saying well it was nice to know you Cali, which lead me to believe Cali got banned. If someone gets banned for speaking their mind then I have the right to leave. And I would.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have rights. You guys kept saying well it was nice to know you Cali, which lead me to believe Cali got banned. If someone gets banned for speaking their mind then I have the right to leave. And I would.

Does that mean you're leaving?

bye-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then we agree. :wave:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not banned :L

He's just hiding because he's a tool.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Podlesh has never been more popular...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prove it