• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to Nick Kypreos

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Ryan of the Ducks is on the trading block...I can see Toronto as a likely destination.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Ryan of the Ducks is on the trading block...I can see Toronto as a likely destination.

there just isnt enough on Toronto to get Ryan. If not for Crosby this kid would have been 1st overall.

if kadri, a 1st round pick and some prospect goes for him the NHL needs to cancel that deal and all the management of Anaheim should be fired and never hired again

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason Raymond Keith Ballard and a first for Bobby Ryan :heh::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if kadri, a 1st round pick and some prospect goes for him the NHL needs to cancel that deal and all the management of Anaheim should be fired and never hired again

Kadri looks like a bust, so throw him out, but I think the Leafs could cobble together an attractive package. How about Grabovski, Franson, and Joe Colborne (plus a 1st round pick)?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Ducks want roster players they can have Kyle Okposo, Frans Nielsen & Andrew MacDonald. That's a Winger, Center & Defenseman. Their combined cap hit for this season is 3.55M. That would be a 2 million savings for the Ducks.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get rid of the fucking coach - problem solved.

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is exactly what the red wings need to put them over the top, another legit scoring winger. Plus his cap hit is only 5 mil for the next 4 years. Though i doubt the wings have the assets to pull it off but.....

just for fun

tatar/nyquist
1st
3rd
Stuart

come on kenny make it happen :D

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is exactly what the red wings need to put them over the top, another legit scoring winger. Plus his cap hit is only 5 mil for the next 4 years. Though i doubt the wings have the assets to pull it off but.....

just for fun

tatar/nyquist
1st
3rd
Stuart

come on kenny make it happen :D

I'll be surprised if the Ducks trade him to a Western Conference team. If it's the Wings Jurco would have to be in the deal. If he isn't don't even bother picking up the phone.

Jurco
Smith
1st round pick in 2012
3rd round pick in 2013

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay forget the prospects/picks stuff. From what I've heard/read the Ducks want a #2 Center & a #2 Defenseman for Ryan.

Done!!

Right now the Sens #2 center is Jesse Winchester and the #2 defenseman is Sergei Gonchar. :tongue:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Matt Stajan is being paid like a #2 centre...You think that'll fool Bob Murray?!?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Matt Stajan is being paid like a #2 centre...You think that'll fool Bob Murray?!?

Who knows. I'm trying to figure out if Frans Nielsen can pass as #2 myself.

Right now my guess is the Rangers & Leafs probably have the best shot. The Leafs can put a deal together around Grabovski who scored 29 goals last year.

The Rangers can go in so many directions with this because of their depth on defense. They can offer Dubinsky or Stepan then add McDonagh/Del Zotto or Erixon. If a 3rd player is needed they can offer Chris Kreider or Christian Thomas.

It's sick & it really pisses me off.:mad:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like for the Flyers to get him, but it's not really likely. I guess Briere and Timonen for Ryan and a draft pick would be good in terms of giving them a center and a Dman, but that's a hellish thought for our D corps, even if Kimmo is getting old. Not to mention I have no idea if the Ducks can handle that much cap space, and they might not want two older guys for a good youth.

Also, I'm terrible at making trades, so for all I know the above is robbery by one side or the other.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like for the Flyers to get him, but it's not really likely. I guess Briere and Timonen for Ryan and a draft pick would be good in terms of giving them a center and a Dman, but that's a hellish thought for our D corps, even if Kimmo is getting old. Not to mention I have no idea if the Ducks can handle that much cap space, and they might not want two older guys for a good youth.

Also, I'm terrible at making trades, so for all I know the above is robbery by one side or the other.

Ryan grew up 7 miles from Philly. He's a Flyers fan. There probably isn't a team he'd like to play more for. Like you said I don't know what the Flyers could give up.

Heck I don't think the Islanders matchup with the Ducks. They could offer Hamonic, but they don't have the forward. Sorry, but JT goes nowhere.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm content with my team the way it is.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere, Kimmo, and I dunno...Nick Cousins? for Ryan and Sbisa.

I can dream

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe that they'd trade him. They'd better be getting a boat load back. They need D, so I see a legitimate top pairing defensemen, a high end D prospect, #1 pick, #3 pick, and maybe a throw in as well. I'd love this guy on the Pens, but it'd take a lot. And honestly there's no high end player on the Pens that isn't a better option than Ryan. I wouldn't trade Staal for him, and our next center isn't what they want. I wouldn't trade any of Letang, Orpik, or Michalek. You can have Martin. HAH.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe that they'd trade him. They'd better be getting a boat load back. They need D, so I see a legitimate top pairing defensemen, a high end D prospect, #1 pick, #3 pick, and maybe a throw in as well. I'd love this guy on the Pens, but it'd take a lot. And honestly there's no high end player on the Pens that isn't a better option than Ryan. I wouldn't trade Staal for him, and our next center isn't what they want. I wouldn't trade any of Letang, Orpik, or Michalek. You can have Martin. HAH.

He's worn out his welcome in Pitt already? Can't say I was mad when he bolted from New Jersey.