• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons why the NFL got Deflategate punshiment wrong

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember you being banned. Doubt it was me. Given some of your comments around here though I'm not surprised. Really can't understand why a few people have issues with the super easy rules around here. Don't troll people on their team boards. Don't post pron. Kind of simple. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember you being banned. Doubt it was me. Given some of your comments around here though I'm not surprised. Really can't understand why a few people have issues with the super easy rules around here. Don't troll people on their team boards. Don't post pron. Kind of simple. :noidea:

I don't think it was you. But I don't go over there anymore anyway. My takeaway from that board was that there were a bunch of people circle-jerking over how awesome the Seahawks were. BORING!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between someone being guilty and proving it. I think almost everyone understands he did it and that the proof was lame. It doesn't remove that he did it. Just come clean and this all blows over months ago.

But what evidence did Well's actually provide? Really nothing when you read the report.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, that's not my rule. Although having a lot of that would make it tough to talk sports.

I'm sorry I was imagining something I'm not allowed to post on here, what were you saying?:fap:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was you. But I don't go over there anymore anyway. My takeaway from that board was that there were a bunch of people circle-jerking over how awesome the Seahawks were. BORING!
I'm not all that popular on that board myself some days. Not everyone likes hearing it straight and I'm not a rah rah kind of guy. You think I piss off people out here? I don't drink the kool aid.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between someone being guilty and proving it. I think almost everyone understands he did it and that the proof was lame. It doesn't remove that he did it. Just come clean and this all blows over months ago.

You might be right, but I'd rather fight it and make the NFL look stupid. There was really NO reason to take the draft picks OR the fine. Even you just said the proof was lame.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I was imagining something I'm not allowed to post on here, what were you saying?:fap:
I said days ago Brady should have just offered up some private stash picks of his wife and this shit would have been put to bed right away. Even that feg goodell would have been fapping too hard to that to concentrate. Shit would have been dismissed quickly.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right, but I'd rather fight it and make the NFL look stupid. There was really NO reason to take the draft picks OR the fine. Even you just said the proof was lame.
Heard one of the talking heads on our local radio saying something about the team stonewalling them and not cooperating or something? :noidea:

I said it seemed rather harsh on the team, but all those other very public things that keep coming up from that organization are coming back to bite them it seems.

I really don't know enough about what happened between the wells group and team officials to know if the punishment fit, but I still would guess it was too much.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except this article was written by neither. You had your mind made up before the report even came out. I don't blame you, but you should read the article objectively to see just how messed up the NFL is with their conclusions on this.

Maybe you ought to go enlighten all those billionaire owners and executives with your expertise there Mr Einstein...
Maybe you can show them your tax return to qualify yourself and when they stop laughing, please come and see us , if you ever get over the psychic damage it's gonna cause you....
Now, Dr Phil, since you are also an expert on what my mind is thinking, give us the what's for right about now....

you_are_an_idiot.gif
Yep, you got it !!!! :rolleyes2:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, Champ.

Call me "champ" all you want -- it's a term of respect where I'm from.

After betraying your inability to grasp my initial point, you decided to try to take me to task on it and were subsequently reduced to pointing out typos.

You're out of your depth, son.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you ought to go enlighten all those billionaire owners and executives with your expertise there Mr Einstein...
Maybe you can show them your tax return to qualify yourself and when they stop laughing, please come and see us , if you ever get over the psychic damage it's gonna cause you....
Now, Dr Phil, since you are also an expert on what my mind is thinking, give us the what's for right about now....

you_are_an_idiot.gif
Yep, you got it !!!! :rolleyes2:

Another Butthurt Ravens fan??? How utterly....unexpected. Your city is a shithole and you fit right in.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me "champ" all you want -- it's a term of respect where I'm from.

After betraying your inability to grasp my initial point, you decided to try to take me to task on it and were subsequently reduced to pointing out typos.

You're out of your depth, son.

I think you started by saying a positive article about the Pats would get more views than a negative one. Right? I then stated that you have no clue what is driving Internet traffic. Right? Where was the disagreement again?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you started by saying a positive article about the Pats would get more views than a negative one. Right? I then stated that you have no clue what is driving Internet traffic. Right? Where was the disagreement again?

Your problem in bold.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Butthurt Ravens fan??? How utterly....unexpected. Your city is a shithole and you fit right in.

Was there today, I can confirm it is in fact a complete "shithole">

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there today, I can confirm it is in fact a complete "shithole">

I've been there a couple times. Couldn't wait to leave on both occasions. They actually think Ray Lewis is some kind of "hero" there.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit are you clever.

Never mind Holy, compared to you, a watery shit is clever.

Do yourself a favor, quit flailing around in the deep end and ask someone to read and explain my initial point to you.