• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Tampa Bay

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, we should be hoping to lose and we should be rooting for Cleveland and Chicago to string along a few more wins.

Luckily, our defense is absolutely terrible and we have a retard trying to play quarterback for us. So we're in good shape there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert: 5.93 yards per attempt, 69.6 passer rating
Kaepernick: 5.24 yards per attempt, 66.2 passer rating

Most importantly though...our offense scored more fucking points when we didn't have a retard throwing the football.

Jesus fucking Christ. Look at how low Gabbert had the bar. Kaepernick STILL can't out-play him.
Kap looks better and the offense has shown that
You're the one saying that the 45th ranked quarterback in accuracy looked so-so. It's unbelievable. He could throw 5 interceptions and you'd still think he did ok.

That's what I call a man crush right there.
The offense did do so so. they were very up and down. Go watch Kelly Presser he said the same. I think I will listen to the HC over a guy who Love/Hates Kap and the 49ers. I bet you don't even watch the games. U probably watch it on your computer. No one is saying Offense and Kap played good or great. They moved the ball but couldn't finish. Either way it doesn't matter because the D gives up 30+ points every game. This offense isn't made to score 30+. Get a clue man it really bad how u look at things.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, we should be hoping to lose and we should be rooting for Cleveland and Chicago to string along a few more wins.

Luckily, our defense is absolutely terrible and we have a retard trying to play quarterback for us. So we're in good shape there.
This I agree with you. Its a battle for the top 3 picks. We will draft a QB and I already can't wait for next year. The only good thing about this year is we don't have to watch Gabbert right now. Any other positives nope. thats it.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the offense looked so much better. You know, except the part where they have produced the two lowest scoring outputs of the season.

Wait, what's the point of the offense again? Oh yea, SCORING POINTS.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO. Based on what?!?!?!

There you go again, praising Kaepernick regardless of how terrible he looks. You sure you aren't a big Kaep fan? Because you sure do defend him a lot. He's not playing well. This isn't complicated. Just admit it.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also forgot to mention coaching, front office, and ownership that doesn't really give a damn about winning. We should now even have a greater appreciation for Eddie D. The lone highlight of this year was his induction into the HOF.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, we need to clean house, everyone needs to go from top to bottom and start over. No baalke, kelly, god willing jed york, kap, or gabbert. all gone and everybody with torn acls

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, we need to clean house, everyone needs to go from top to bottom and start over. No baalke, kelly, god willing jed york, kap, or gabbert. all gone and everybody with torn acls
I agree

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man is it me or is seattle the luckiest team ever. 2 more L's and the refs had them a win and a tie. I feel like the refs give Seattle benefit of the doubt every time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man is it me or is seattle the luckiest team ever. 2 more L's and the refs had them a win and a tie. I feel like the refs give Seattle benefit of the doubt every time.

Arizona blew it though. I was rooting for AZ to win. They were one foot from the winning TD and couldn't punch it in.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will be a great day when the Yorks no longer own the team and the 49ers are finally freed of their inept reign of error that has turned a once proud organization into a bottom-dwelling laughing stock and an embarrassment to the local community. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. There are not enough words to describe the amount of hatred for those people who have done their best to destroy the franchise.

Last edited:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a great day when the Yorks no longer own the team and the 49ers are finally freed of their inept reign of error that has turned a once proud organization into a bottom-dwelling laughing stock and an embarrassment to the local community. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
I hate to say this but we might be bad for the next 3-5 years. We really need to clean house and re rdo this whole roster. It will take time. We are the Browns of the NFC. not a good look. Think about it we have no top talent besides Bowman and Staley from the old team.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this but we might be bad for the next 3-5 years. We really need to clean house and re rdo this whole roster. It will take time. We are the Browns of the NFC. not a good look. Think about it we have no top talent besides Bowman and Staley from the old team.

It's going to be a difficult recovery process for Bowman after another major injury. He's gone through a lot. Also, reports are that the 49ers are looking to trade Staley before the trade deadline for a 1st round pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a difficult recovery process for Bowman after another major injury. He's gone through a lot. Also, reports are that the 49ers are looking to trade Staley before the trade deadline for a 1st round pick.
yes Im all in for that. Have 2 1st rd picks and draft QB and WR combo.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No one is going to give up a first for staley

i will agree it is tough to give up a 1st rounder, but you never know with these contending teams? I don't think it as 'far fetched' as most, because if you believe your team will make the play-offs, but lack a good OT, now is the time.

I don't know their situation but lets just throw out Minnesota, they got off to a good start and seem to have a play-off team. IF their LT isn't very good, now is the time to add one. Staley likely has another good year left, and his contract isn't high for the position he plays.