• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Saints

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the players who were interviewed after the game yesterday, only Bethea and Staley showed frustration. Smith was also short with his answers to the media.

It's hard to say how reflective that is of the entire lockerroom, and I get that this is a different generation, but NFL.com ran some story about I believe Ward and Tartt (childhood buddies) and how they fared against each other in Madden. I'd like to think that was clip was shot months ago before the bottom fell out and not during the bye or whatever.

They have their personal lives to live...again I get that. It still sends off a message that football just isn't as important in the long run....especially during a completely lost season.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will set the franchise record for consecutive losses at 10 with a loss at Miami on 11/27 and finish the season at 1-15 (6-26 since Harbaugh's departure). Baalke will still keep his job to have the opportunity to screw up another draft.

That about sums it up. Baalke will remain the GM and draft more players with ACL/MCL injuries. I can't think anywhere else where one can be so inept in his/her job performance and still have a job. Only with Jed Dork and the Niners. The Rams have to be wondering how they got shutout by this pathetic team. Talk about an aberration.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will set the franchise record for consecutive losses at 10 with a loss at Miami on 11/27 and finish the season at 1-15 (6-26 since Harbaugh's departure). Baalke will still keep his job to have the opportunity to screw up another draft.

Not sure that Baalke will keep his job. Entirely possible but the heat is going to be turned up on Jed pretty strongly. The Fire Baalke banners are going to be flying over an empty stadium soon. Word last year during the season was Tomsula's job was safe but they ended up firing him and the team won 5 games last year. Can't imagine Jed would fire Kelly and keep Baalke around.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That about sums it up. Baalke will remain the GM and draft more players with ACL/MCL injuries. I can't think anywhere else where one can be so inept in his/her job performance and still have a job. Only with Jed Dork and the Niners. The Rams have to be wondering how they got shutout by this pathetic team. Talk about an aberration.

Not sure Baalke will be around. There is going to be a lot of pressure on Jed to make a change. Right now the heat from fans is on Baalke. This team ends up 1-15 and 2-14 they are going to be pressured into making a change.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to say how reflective that is of the entire lockerroom, and I get that this is a different generation, but NFL.com ran some story about I believe Ward and Tartt (childhood buddies) and how they fared against each other in Madden. I'd like to think that was clip was shot months ago before the bottom fell out and not during the bye or whatever.

They have their personal lives to live...again I get that. It still sends off a message that football just isn't as important in the long run....especially during a completely lost season.
Its not. It's a job and a game. family is way more important.