• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs Giants

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First punt of the game for the Niners comes with 6 minutes left in the game. That's a good sign.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are some kind of special to get rolled by the Niners the way they did. I saw one team today at least give some effort and the other was a sad sack of trash that should leave some players behind when they head back to NY.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are some kind of special to get rolled by the Niners the way they did. I saw one team today at least give some effort and the other was a sad sack of trash that should leave some players behind when they head back to NY.
A win is a win so I'll take it, especially with the lack of talent we have. They gave another solid effort today and this time it worked out.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win so I'll take it, especially with the lack of talent we have. They gave another solid effort today and this time it worked out.

Yup. SF has been bad this year, but not as bad as the record has shown. They've given full effort and despite the implosion of the roster due to injuries, they kept at it and finally got a W. On the other side, I wouldn't be surprised if the plane left for NY without McAdoo.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. SF has been bad this year, but not as bad as the record has shown. They've given full effort and despite the implosion of the roster due to injuries, they kept at it and finally got a W. On the other side, I wouldn't be surprised if the plane left for NY without McAdoo.
That part has been unreal. Now I hear they added Garcon and Armistead to the Injured Reserve List. Beathard has done good work considering what he has to work with. I think even the most ardent NFL fan, unless he is specifically a 49er fan, would be hard pressed to name even one of the 49ers receiver corp.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw. They should should pack out what ever it was they packed in
Good to finally see a Niner win