• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at Shithole aka Packers

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, no... Are you on the field or at home, cause from home it's hard to see holding in the trenches from my chair. And nobody owes you shit.

You're a Raiders fan. You're clearly blowing a .36 and stoned while on heroin. Nobody gives two fucks about your opinion on this board. Sorry you aren't smart enough to see holding from your chair.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, no... Are you on the field or at home, cause from home it's hard to see holding in the trenches from my chair. And nobody owes you shit.

Nobody owes me shit but Aldon Smith is being held clearly and it was about time he got a call. Maybe your eyes are failing you because they are pretty obvious.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think you'll see much change as far as who rushes Rodgers, how they rush Rodgers, or the number of guys they're sending. If anything is going to change it needs to be them bottling Rodgers up on both sides and only letting him try to escape out the backside and then somebody else cleaning up or forcing him into a bad throw. That's how the 49ers have been for much of the season pretty much going into the 2nd half.

Unfortunate in some ways that they'll have to rely on that, in my opinion, but if you start tinkering with how they're rushing and the numbers game then you're going to affect things quite a bit on the back end and you may set yourself up for problems there without Rogers in this one.

One more time I'll say it - I'm stunned we haven't seen more double moves from their receivers.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still nervous as hell but we're up and get the ball at half. 2nd half we need to get TD's with those drives and the pass rush needs to return. I think we were far better than a 4 point lead in the first half, time to translate to points and pull away.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we are winning but we should be winning by a lot more. GB had 2 drives the whole 1st half. The D falls asleep sometimes.

It's because the secondary plays way too soft. We need to play more aggressive in the secondary and take some chances while blitzing Rodgers and forcing him into some mistakes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being up 3 shouldn't even be considered a lead...

lets go offense!!! Keep up the scoring... they can't stop you! unless its a floater

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First game you get to see with Raiders blackouts? Stevie Wonder can see a hold with HD.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBs are our weak link. They need to play better.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners will be the first team to win leading at halftime.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another thing that surprised me in that first half. The crowd on TV sounded WAY quieter than I thought they'd come across. I know it didn't start well for them but even then I thought it'd be louder. They seem to have gotten loud again, though.

CalBears

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody owes me shit but Aldon Smith is being held clearly and it was about time he got a call. Maybe your eyes are failing you because they are pretty obvious.

If it was clear, they would call it. The league doesn't hate the niners, neither do the refs. Stop it.